Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My view from today's game 17:42 - Aug 5 with 1636 viewsmagicdaps10

First it was by the side of the pool and burning my belly......its the closest part of me to the sun whilst laying down so no suprise.

I have read the word disjointed and I totally agree.
Rushworth will do well despite the error, you can see he is good and with confidence to go with.
I like Key but he is not a regular LWB, he seems to be a player who could play in a few positions.

Slow first half and then we got into it 2nd but could have easily lost it so a good point all in.

Still a bit to do on the training pitch and a LWB and creative midfielder between now and the window closing.

PS-And of course a striker if Piroe leaves.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

My view from today's game on 17:44 - Aug 5 with 1622 viewsRhonddaSwans

Was nice seeing Rushworth with the ball at his feet.
If it wasn't for that stupid throw in we would of picked up 3 points today.
Key done very well v Laird. Also Jerry off the mark for the season 😁.

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

My view from today's game on 17:48 - Aug 5 with 1587 viewsunion_jack

My view from today's game on 17:44 - Aug 5 by RhonddaSwans

Was nice seeing Rushworth with the ball at his feet.
If it wasn't for that stupid throw in we would of picked up 3 points today.
Key done very well v Laird. Also Jerry off the mark for the season 😁.

We’ll never know that but I’m very happy with the draw the way the game went.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

My view from today's game on 18:09 - Aug 5 with 1504 viewsjojaca

I personally thought we were awful. I wanted to leave around 70 mins mark, I was so bored. This wing back system is the most boring football tactic going. We are not going to threaten the top half of this division relying on newbie defenders to be your width and especially with our impotent midfield, felt sorry for the two boys up top.

Even when you know, you never know?

My view from today's game on 18:30 - Aug 5 with 1401 viewsSullutaCreturned

My view from today's game on 18:09 - Aug 5 by jojaca

I personally thought we were awful. I wanted to leave around 70 mins mark, I was so bored. This wing back system is the most boring football tactic going. We are not going to threaten the top half of this division relying on newbie defenders to be your width and especially with our impotent midfield, felt sorry for the two boys up top.

It was more a 3-4-3 when Cullen came on and we looked more dangerous. I don't like the wing back thing either, get 2 proper wingers, why not?

We were poor until we scored, so slow again. Grimes and cabango slowed us right down with their hesitancy.
My view from today's game on 18:33 - Aug 5 with 1366 viewsunion_jack

My view from today's game on 18:30 - Aug 5 by SullutaCreturned

It was more a 3-4-3 when Cullen came on and we looked more dangerous. I don't like the wing back thing either, get 2 proper wingers, why not?

We were poor until we scored, so slow again. Grimes and cabango slowed us right down with their hesitancy.

There was an incident in the second half when Grimes received the ball in the centre circle facing our goal, no one behind him. He passed straight back to another player. Trundle and I were in unison when we shouted “turn Grimes”!! Old habits die hard sometimes.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

My view from today's game on 18:35 - Aug 5 with 1344 viewsFireboy2

My view from today's game on 18:30 - Aug 5 by SullutaCreturned

Agreed, we need to pack the midfield, Allen if fit should start in grimes' position and push grimes further forward supporting Yates and Piroe instead of the weakling paterson.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024