Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My view from today's game 17:59 - Aug 19 with 3378 viewsmagicdaps10

I really contemplated after 30mins with walking out but I stayed and it improved.

Can see Duff is trying to implement a solid system based around getting the defence more solid and I can see it happening. I saw a few phases of some decent football and I hope this increases the longer this plan around get a solid base gets stronger.

Ashby, he put a good cross for the equaliser but he is no wing back......if we are going to go forward with wing backs then we need to push on with getting a left wing back with oace or thrust and move Key over to the right side.
Darling needs replacing and I can see the plan with another defender, Cabango central with Wood possibly moving to right side to offer a bit more thrust complimented with a left sided defender of the same ilk.

Midfield is a concern, we need a player in there who has some pace or is prepared to drive forward because we have too many who are too static and we need to break lines from there and it won't happen with the choices we have currently.

It was solid but we lack that va va voom and I still think a back with a solid 2 in midfield and wingers playing off Yates with Piroe dropping off as a 10 is the way forward.

We need that left wing back, left sided centre half and a midfielder with an eye for going forward.
We had that in the team today and I would be writing this with 3 points in the bag

Big up for Cabango, had a rough ride lately but was absolutely solid as todaym

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

My view from today's game on 13:22 - Aug 20 with 406 viewsswan65split

My view from today's game on 18:49 - Aug 19 by KeithHaynes

Didn’t Darling do well ?

Piroe is heading for a spot on the subs bench I think.

I cant see him committing too much unless he signs a new deal or the window closes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024