Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Benda completes his move to Fulham ‘ The full brief ‘ 07:55 - Aug 31 with 1416 viewsSwansIndependent

Benda completes his move to Fulham ‘ The full brief ‘ 31st Aug 2023 07:54
Despite being injured and without of any chance of playing until at least December at the earliest Fulham have paid up to a million pounds for goalkeeper Steven Benda. This will come by way of a lump sum, instalments and add ons. 0

Bend it like Benda, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Benda completes his move to Fulham ‘ The full brief ‘ on 08:01 - Aug 31 with 1388 viewsWhiterockin

Although we don't necessarily agree with some recent departures, it has to be said that they make sound economical sense.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Benda completes his move to Fulham ‘ The full brief ‘ on 14:31 - Aug 31 with 1124 viewsMad_Mike

Benda is a far better keeper than the two we have now.
My understanding is that he will be fit before December.
Benda completes his move to Fulham ‘ The full brief ‘ on 16:04 - Aug 31 with 1082 viewsKeithHaynes

Benda completes his move to Fulham ‘ The full brief ‘ on 14:31 - Aug 31 by Mad_Mike

Duff mentioned January. Hope you’re right.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Benda completes his move to Fulham ‘ The full brief ‘ on 16:07 - Aug 31 with 1075 viewsonehunglow

Benda completes his move to Fulham ‘ The full brief ‘ on 14:31 - Aug 31 by Mad_Mike

Shockingly treated and we are paying the price

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Benda completes his move to Fulham ‘ The full brief ‘ on 16:32 - Aug 31 with 1037 viewsReslovenSwan1

Benda completes his move to Fulham ‘ The full brief ‘ on 16:07 - Aug 31 by onehunglow

Benda would have stayed if promised a No 1 position by Margetson. He was not promised this.

Rushworth came to get game time and wanted a guarantee of a starting berth for 12 months not six months. Margetson gave him this,

Margetson highly respected England coach prefers Rushworth to Benda and prefered Woodman to Benda. Woodman was never injured Benda is injured a lot of the time only completing one season so far. He is injured now.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Benda completes his move to Fulham ‘ The full brief ‘ on 16:32 - Aug 31 with 1039 viewsKeithHaynes

Benda completes his move to Fulham ‘ The full brief ‘ on 16:07 - Aug 31 by onehunglow

By who ?
Potter or Cooper

Benda completes his move to Fulham ‘ The full brief ‘ on 17:46 - Aug 31 with 985 viewsRhonddaSwans

Get Splinters on double wages well done BENDER 👏.
He was better than fisher, but not even top 10 in the league

Poll: Euro 2024 Winner 🏆 Predictions

Benda completes his move to Fulham ‘ The full brief ‘ on 17:51 - Aug 31 with 976 viewsonehunglow

Benda completes his move to Fulham ‘ The full brief ‘ on 16:32 - Aug 31 by KeithHaynes

By who ?
Potter or Cooper

By whom?
Take your pick ,Keith.
We have missed out on this lad .
Your not agreeing is fine by me

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Benda completes his move to Fulham ‘ The full brief ‘ on 18:34 - Aug 31 with 941 viewsKeithHaynes

Benda completes his move to Fulham ‘ The full brief ‘ on 17:51 - Aug 31 by onehunglow

By whom?
Take your pick ,Keith.
We have missed out on this lad .
Your not agreeing is fine by me

I’m not seeing much in a player who didn’t want to renew his contract and who commanded a fee of nearly a million pounds.

Benda completes his move to Fulham ‘ The full brief ‘ on 18:39 - Aug 31 with 925 viewsReslovenSwan1

Benda completes his move to Fulham ‘ The full brief ‘ on 18:34 - Aug 31 by KeithHaynes

I’m not seeing much in a player who didn’t want to renew his contract and who commanded a fee of nearly a million pounds.

He 24, athletic 6ft 4 in and flexible . He has trained hard under Martin with his feet. He has potential.

Broome also has potential an favoured by the GK coach. £1m in the bank. Benda has not established himself after 7 years at the club for being error prone and injured too often.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Benda completes his move to Fulham ‘ The full brief ‘ on 19:12 - Aug 31 with 882 viewsKeithHaynes

Benda completes his move to Fulham ‘ The full brief ‘ on 18:39 - Aug 31 by ReslovenSwan1

He 24, athletic 6ft 4 in and flexible . He has trained hard under Martin with his feet. He has potential.

Broome also has potential an favoured by the GK coach. £1m in the bank. Benda has not established himself after 7 years at the club for being error prone and injured too often.

Not disagreeing just don’t see why there is an inevitable blame game in certain circumstances with a clear and obvious objective.

Benda completes his move to Fulham ‘ The full brief ‘ on 22:21 - Aug 31 with 842 viewsMad_Mike

He told me he would be fit before December.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024