Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alex Bangura, Jon Panzo and Pederson 16:20 - Aug 31 with 5069 viewsmagicdaps10

Won't pay 1M for Bangura so no progress on that.
Won't pay 2M for Panzo so unlikely to progress on that.

Pederson looks to be on his way for 300k.

The gift that keeps giving.......Swansea City 🙈😂

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Alex Bangura, Jon Panzo and Pederson on 16:21 - Aug 31 with 3035 viewsKeithHaynes

The much mentioned medical tomorrow ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Alex Bangura, Jon Panzo and Pederson on 16:30 - Aug 31 with 2991 viewsraynor94

Well if we won't pay £2million for Panzo, we have no hope of Vyner.

I don't think Bangura would be a big miss, he's having a medical at Middlesbrough
[Post edited 31 Aug 2023 16:38]

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Alex Bangura, Jon Panzo and Pederson on 16:33 - Aug 31 with 2981 viewshobo

Think Panzo would be worth paying that kind of money for. 500k for Bangura
Alex Bangura, Jon Panzo and Pederson on 16:41 - Aug 31 with 2941 viewsAnotherJohn

Bangura confirmed by Sky as about to have a medical at Middlesbrough. P.S. I see this is in Raynor's post already.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2023 16:45]
Alex Bangura, Jon Panzo and Pederson on 16:42 - Aug 31 with 2920 viewsKeithHaynes

Alex Bangura, Jon Panzo and Pederson on 16:41 - Aug 31 by AnotherJohn

Bangura confirmed by Sky as about to have a medical at Middlesbrough. P.S. I see this is in Raynor's post already.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2023 16:45]

As is Sam Greenwood.

Alex Bangura, Jon Panzo and Pederson on 16:46 - Aug 31 with 2890 viewsmagicdaps10

Alex Bangura, Jon Panzo and Pederson on 16:30 - Aug 31 by raynor94

Well if we won't pay £2million for Panzo, we have no hope of Vyner.

I don't think Bangura would be a big miss, he's having a medical at Middlesbrough
[Post edited 31 Aug 2023 16:38]

Pedersen is the centre half and hearing the left wing back is a young kid on loan, not sure if it's the Liverpool lad but going by the description then I would say it is.

Alex Bangura, Jon Panzo and Pederson on 16:47 - Aug 31 with 2876 viewsKeithHaynes

Alex Bangura, Jon Panzo and Pederson on 16:46 - Aug 31 by magicdaps10

Pedersen is the centre half and hearing the left wing back is a young kid on loan, not sure if it's the Liverpool lad but going by the description then I would say it is.

Tend to agree.
The rumours are rife though.

Alex Bangura, Jon Panzo and Pederson on 16:48 - Aug 31 with 2874 viewsraynor94

Alex Bangura, Jon Panzo and Pederson on 16:46 - Aug 31 by magicdaps10

Why a young kid on loan, when we have signed Nathan

Login to get fewer ads

Alex Bangura, Jon Panzo and Pederson on 16:51 - Aug 31 with 2843 viewsmagicdaps10

WOL now running the story that us and Cardiff are in the running for Panzo and he is preffering a loan move to Cardiff.......this is wrong.

He is ours if we are willing to pay 2M fee, wages will not be an issue for us.....we just won't pay the 2M.

Will only go out on loan if no one pays the 2M fee.

Alex Bangura, Jon Panzo and Pederson on 17:19 - Aug 31 with 2714 viewsmagicdaps10

Deal for Panzo pulled after all things agreed, would have been a permanent deal for around 2M. A big sell on fee will be filtered into the press......seems to be the card we are using.

Deal pulled by Levien.

Alex Bangura, Jon Panzo and Pederson on 17:28 - Aug 31 with 2666 viewsmax936

Alex Bangura, Jon Panzo and Pederson on 17:19 - Aug 31 by magicdaps10

Deal for Panzo pulled after all things agreed, would have been a permanent deal for around 2M. A big sell on fee will be filtered into the press......seems to be the card we are using.

Deal pulled by Levien.

Liverpool's Nat Phillips has gone to Celtic on a 4 month loan, would been a cracking deal for us, but we'd probably have no chance of outbidding Celtic, plus the draw of BR would have been a massive factor.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Alex Bangura, Jon Panzo and Pederson on 17:34 - Aug 31 with 2636 viewsRhonddaSwans

https://insidefutbol.com/2023/08/31/swansea-city-poised-to-bring-defender-back-t

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Alex Bangura, Jon Panzo and Pederson on 17:41 - Aug 31 with 2595 viewsRhonddaSwans

Wales online making out we are in a race with Cardiff 😂.
more like we don't want him , Cardiff have agreed a loan (make it look like they beat us to him) boom everyone forgets they were promised Moore ,Messi or another top class player that would never go there.

Alex Bangura, Jon Panzo and Pederson on 17:44 - Aug 31 with 2568 viewsdobjack2

Alex Bangura, Jon Panzo and Pederson on 17:41 - Aug 31 by RhonddaSwans

Wales online making out we are in a race with Cardiff 😂.
more like we don't want him , Cardiff have agreed a loan (make it look like they beat us to him) boom everyone forgets they were promised Moore ,Messi or another top class player that would never go there.

More like we wouldn't pay for him.

This window is having a very bad vibe which appears to be emanating from the other side of the pond.
Alex Bangura, Jon Panzo and Pederson on 17:50 - Aug 31 with 2535 viewsRhonddaSwans

Alex Bangura, Jon Panzo and Pederson on 17:44 - Aug 31 by dobjack2

This window is having a very bad vibe which appears to be emanating from the other side of the pond.

We will see come 2nd September. no way do I want us paying over the odds for anyone, like West Ham with the Rice money we need to invest wisely.

We need 2/3 bodies in or we are gonna be in a dog fight.
I have faith they will dig deep for our manager .
[Post edited 31 Aug 2023 17:51]

Alex Bangura, Jon Panzo and Pederson on 17:52 - Aug 31 with 2519 viewsonehunglow

Alex Bangura, Jon Panzo and Pederson on 17:44 - Aug 31 by dobjack2

Another window then

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Alex Bangura, Jon Panzo and Pederson on 17:53 - Aug 31 with 2517 viewsDr_Winston

Weird. The general consensus a couple of weeks ago is that we were having a brilliant window. Now all of a sudden the usual suspects are singing a different tune again. Let's be honest here, we could sign five players for a million quid each tomorrow and still people would be looking for absolutely anything that they can to moan about.

Nothing the club does will ever be good enough for some without reckless spending, and when that goes tits up it'll be the clubs fault as well. We've got far too many absolute beauts with access to the internet.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Alex Bangura, Jon Panzo and Pederson on 18:01 - Aug 31 with 2466 viewsraynor94

Alex Bangura, Jon Panzo and Pederson on 16:51 - Aug 31 by magicdaps10

WOL now running the story that us and Cardiff are in the running for Panzo and he is preffering a loan move to Cardiff.......this is wrong.

He is ours if we are willing to pay 2M fee, wages will not be an issue for us.....we just won't pay the 2M.

Will only go out on loan if no one pays the 2M fee.

I find it ridiculous that Cardiff can loan players.

And I don't think I'd pay £2 million for Panzo

Alex Bangura, Jon Panzo and Pederson on 18:04 - Aug 31 with 2454 viewsWhiterockin

Alex Bangura, Jon Panzo and Pederson on 17:53 - Aug 31 by Dr_Winston

Weird. The general consensus a couple of weeks ago is that we were having a brilliant window. Now all of a sudden the usual suspects are singing a different tune again. Let's be honest here, we could sign five players for a million quid each tomorrow and still people would be looking for absolutely anything that they can to moan about.

Nothing the club does will ever be good enough for some without reckless spending, and when that goes tits up it'll be the clubs fault as well. We've got far too many absolute beauts with access to the internet.

Doc we still need a left back and they have had long enough to sort it out.
Alex Bangura, Jon Panzo and Pederson on 18:11 - Aug 31 with 2406 viewsjack247

A couple of weeks ago we were.

I think most of us accept we’re run at a deficit and our sales have to outweigh our spending.

Selling Piroe, Ntcham and possibly Wood is fine if we reinvest for arguments sake £5m of it on players Duff and Watson have identified.

One or two of those exceed expectations and we sell them for a profit in a year or two. Rinse and repeat, that’s the point of bringing in someone like Watson.

Pulling deals because clubs quite reasonably expect sell on fees is short sighted.
Alex Bangura, Jon Panzo and Pederson on 18:11 - Aug 31 with 2406 viewsmax936

Alex Bangura, Jon Panzo and Pederson on 18:01 - Aug 31 by raynor94

I find it ridiculous that Cardiff can loan players.

And I don't think I'd pay £2 million for Panzo

They've must have signed 15 players, either on loan or free transfer apparently, a lot of them are far better that what they've had in recent years as well.

There's a lot of underhanded shite that goes on in football and I've suspicions that. that is the case with that lot.

Chelsea still spending money like its gone out of fashion.

Citeh the same, who did have about 120 charges of financial misconduct against them, that's gone very quiet as well, they made brown paper bags a lot stronger these days I'm told.

Alex Bangura, Jon Panzo and Pederson on 18:11 - Aug 31 with 2403 viewsraynor94

Alex Bangura, Jon Panzo and Pederson on 18:04 - Aug 31 by Whiterockin

Doc we still need a left back and they have had long enough to sort it out.

Pederson is here for a medical

Alex Bangura, Jon Panzo and Pederson on 18:16 - Aug 31 with 2374 viewsWhiterockin

Alex Bangura, Jon Panzo and Pederson on 18:11 - Aug 31 by raynor94

Hopefully he will sign, but where have I heard similar this week.
Alex Bangura, Jon Panzo and Pederson on 18:26 - Aug 31 with 2327 viewsdobjack2

I'm all for spending within our means and not spending recklessly which is why I thought we got Watson in - for some smart affordable recruiting.

If the rumours about potential deals being pulled by our majority owners are correct then there is still something wrong somewhere with our recruitment process. Although if we were in for Panzo and pulled a deal then that would suggest to me that Wood is staying. Saying that anything can happen in the next half hour or by the close of the window.

It also feels a bit strange that we've signed two full backs, then got a premier league loanee in at right back and are being linked with a loanee for left back. If loanees don't play they will probably be recalled.

We'll know where we stand with the squad on Saturday and by the middle of October we'll have a fair idea of where the squad sits in the league.

That will be the time we'll be able to assess how successful this window has been.
Alex Bangura, Jon Panzo and Pederson on 18:29 - Aug 31 with 2315 viewsmax936

Alex Bangura, Jon Panzo and Pederson on 18:11 - Aug 31 by raynor94

Is there any shape on him, think I vaguely remember a Pederson playing for Stoke if its him he used to cause us a few problems, seemed a bit of a lump from what I remember but I might have mixed him up with another player, anyway is he the same Pederson?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024