Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Both goals conceded yesterday 11:42 - Sep 3 with 1010 viewsmagicdaps10

Not the full blame for them but I think it showed up a right footed player not natural to the left side.

1st goal Key was pulled to the ball, naturally pulled into his right foot rather than follow the runner on his left side. It shouldnt have even got to the scenario in the first place with the total fook up between Patino and Grimes......Grimes again making the gap between players too narrow.

The 2nd goal, caught out on his weaker side was Key....i have no doubt a natural left footer would have been better positioned to either stop the cross or make the cross more difficult than it should have been.

My concern is why Naughton wasn't put to left back, a right footer naturally but one with far more experience after playing there in the Premier league and championship for around 15 years and put Key to right back.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Both goals conceded yesterday on 14:30 - Sep 3 with 909 viewsTenbySwan

I think the first goal was Cabango's fault as he was 2 yards behind the defensive line and played the atacker onside
Both goals conceded yesterday on 14:55 - Sep 3 with 879 viewsmagicdaps10

Both goals conceded yesterday on 14:30 - Sep 3 by TenbySwan

I think the first goal was Cabango's fault as he was 2 yards behind the defensive line and played the atacker onside

Wood would have played him onside also.

Key should have followed the runner and Wood just stood the guy up with the ball and I am sure Grimes would have got back aswell.

It was a total cluster fuvk from the moment Grimes and Patino meeesed up to the ball being in the back of our net. Sunday league defending with totally naive midfield play and lack of positioning. The good thing is that its easily eradicated with basic coaching.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024