Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Flat back 4.......4 points from 6. 20:08 - Sep 25 with 1251 viewsmagicdaps10

Who would have thought it hey!

🙈

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Flat back 4.......4 points from 6. on 20:54 - Sep 25 with 1206 viewsRichardO

Wasn't it after 3-0 up we went to 3/5 at the back with Grimes and Fulton stifling the opposition attempts to progress forward while also stifling ours but job done as needed.
Flat back 4.......4 points from 6. on 07:58 - Sep 26 with 1048 viewsmagicdaps10

Flat back 4.......4 points from 6. on 20:54 - Sep 25 by RichardO

Wasn't it after 3-0 up we went to 3/5 at the back with Grimes and Fulton stifling the opposition attempts to progress forward while also stifling ours but job done as needed.

Went to wing backs when the subs were made and it coincided with us having a training session of keep ball that was no harm at all given the 3 points were in the bag. The passing, touch and control in that phase we went to wing backs was a confidence booster as you could see it just return to the players bodies and in turn we saw slick passing, good touches and confidence to do things not seen in previous league games this season.

My only gripe with 4 at the back was the front 3 set up, Duff had Cullen out right and Lowe central, I felt that those 2 needed to swap to give the quicker player in the low the width.

I would suspect that Yates will now come in centrally with Cullen and Lowe out wide of him because of Ginnelly being injured. I would personally like to see Yates central with Lowe and Cooper on each side.....Cooper reminds me a bit of Dyer when he is out wide, not the the quickest but tenacious and is able to cut back and take a look up to bring others into play.

Interesting that Pato played a more 10 role and it was important we have that player who can link play in this system. We most certainly need an upgrade on Oato here but given the choices then he is best option in there presently. Not replacing Ntcham was a big mistake.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024