Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My take from today. 18:02 - Sep 30 with 1871 viewsmagicdaps10

First and foremost, credit must be given to Duff after such a bad start to turn things around to a point......no coincidence since we went to a back 4!?

Proffesional performance, we went about the job quietly and efficiently.

Cabango outstanding and has been for the last 3 games.

So happy for Mykolo, good header and finished off a good move.

Really hoping this is the sign that Duff has sorted the defence and is now happy to push on with a bit more adventure going forward.

Well done Duff, his backroom and players.....hopefully this is a building of a foundation that can see is push on more.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

My take from today. on 18:08 - Sep 30 with 1845 viewsonehunglow

Fans are there to be proven wrong
Love it.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

My take from today. on 18:52 - Sep 30 with 1747 viewsjeza739

Bloke is still a pk nut, regardless of where we finish.
The 'Swansea way' is not history and Cardiff games are v important.
And I got no desire to watch us hoof the ball up the field . (Or to watch us have 800 passes in our own half either) ...

This post has been edited by an administrator
My take from today. on 19:00 - Sep 30 with 1720 viewsDr_Winston

My take from today. on 18:52 - Sep 30 by jeza739

Bloke is still a pk nut, regardless of where we finish.
The 'Swansea way' is not history and Cardiff games are v important.
And I got no desire to watch us hoof the ball up the field . (Or to watch us have 800 passes in our own half either) ...

This post has been edited by an administrator

"The Swansea Way" is clung onto by the kind of supporter who love a manager with a nice smile and tells them exactly what they want to hear. The same kind of dullard who backed the process and miss Russell Martin.

Frankly I prefer one who doesn't pretend that Cardiff games are worth more than three points and is happy to piss people off as and when required.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

My take from today. on 19:17 - Sep 30 with 1664 viewsswan65split

I told a family member the other week Alex Ferguson was wanted out by fans in his early days,
theres signs of improvement though I didn't think the Wednesday or the lions on today's performance were a test, i missed the 3 rd goal, but we look stronger in defence and have a keeper at last.

hopefully it will continue , only time will tell.
My take from today. on 19:39 - Sep 30 with 1594 viewsRichardO

Another 3-0 win, this time away against a mid-table team which doesn't really mean anything this early in the season, what does, is three games unbeaten and two clean sheets 7 out of a possible 9 which could have been so easily have been 9, some glimpses of more cohesive play, the team has suffered loss of players since the season began through transfers and now injuries but we have just had two games where we have scored 3 goals and even without the same defensive line up in each game kept clean sheets.
Team game relying on squad members being slotred correctly in the line up, too early to say how the season is going to go but roll on the Norwich game.
My take from today. on 21:10 - Sep 30 with 1448 viewsItchySphincter

My take from today. on 19:17 - Sep 30 by swan65split

I told a family member the other week Alex Ferguson was wanted out by fans in his early days,
theres signs of improvement though I didn't think the Wednesday or the lions on today's performance were a test, i missed the 3 rd goal, but we look stronger in defence and have a keeper at last.

hopefully it will continue , only time will tell.

Reading and Watford fans ditched a Brendan. Brentford fans wanted Tomas the Tank out.

Martin was given long enough and Duff should be afforded at least half of that so long as he hasn’t got us regulated by Christmas. He’s an up and coming manager who has improved the fortunes of his last two cloobs.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

My take from today. on 22:32 - Sep 30 with 1336 viewsKilkennyjack

A great 3 points away from home.
Love it. 🦢

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024