Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Watford : Match day thread 18:37 - Oct 21 with 7411 viewsModeratorC

A chance for the Swans to get back on track. Watford defeated Sheffield Wednesday on Saturday by the odd goal in one !

Swansea City : Duff needs to get back on track 22nd Oct 2023 08:30
Swansea City take on Watford on Tuesday night at the Swansea.Com Stadium with a 7.45pm kick off. After Saturdays defeat at the hands of Leicester City, head coach Michael Duff will be determined to set the record straight. 1

Michael Duff has a few dilemmas ahead of him 23rd Oct 2023 08:00
Swansea City take on Watford tomorrow night at the Swansea.Com Stadium with the loss to Leicester City still ringing in their ears. Michael Duff may feel it’s time to rest at least one player in his squad. Charlie Patino or Jerry Yates perhaps ? 0

Swans battle cry for Hornets visit 24th Oct 2023 07:26
There’s a strong desire to put right the result of Saturday tonight at the Swansea.Com Stadium. Watford are the visitors and three points are most certainly required by the Swans. 0

Josh Tymon & Josh Key to face injury assessment today 24th Oct 2023 12:06
Josh Tymon and Josh Key both carried on playing with injuries on Saturday against Leicester City. Duff now has to wait for feedback on both before naming his side which is already injury hit for tonight’s home game against Watford ( Kick Off 7.45pm ) 0

Swansea City lose again in a disappointing display at home 24th Oct 2023 22:01
It could be said you can only take on so many injuries before the ship hits the rocks, and that was possibly the reasoning behind this defeat. However, those charged with the duty of playing for the Swans tonight really did fail to see the lighthouse warnings. 0

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City v Watford : Match day thread on 19:13 - Oct 22 with 3450 viewsunion_jack

On red button for those interested.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea City v Watford : Match day thread on 20:09 - Oct 22 with 3434 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Watford : Match day thread on 19:13 - Oct 22 by union_jack

👍

Swansea City : Duff needs to get back on track 22nd Oct 2023 08:30
Swansea City take on Watford on Tuesday night at the Swansea.Com Stadium with a 7.45pm kick off. After Saturdays defeat at the hands of Leicester City, head coach Michael Duff will be determined to set the record straight. 1

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Watford : Match day thread on 12:26 - Oct 23 with 3287 viewsKeithHaynes

Michael Duff has a few dilemmas ahead of him 23rd Oct 2023 08:00
Swansea City take on Watford tomorrow night at the Swansea.Com Stadium with the loss to Leicester City still ringing in their ears. Michael Duff may feel it’s time to rest at least one player in his squad. Charlie Patino or Jerry Yates perhaps ? 0

Swansea City v Watford : Match day thread on 07:49 - Oct 24 with 3101 viewsKeithHaynes

Swans battle cry for Hornets visit 24th Oct 2023 07:26
There’s a strong desire to put right the result of Saturday tonight at the Swansea.Com Stadium. Watford are the visitors and three points are most certainly required by the Swans. 0

Swansea City v Watford : Match day thread on 07:50 - Oct 24 with 3089 viewsbuilthjack

2-1.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea City v Watford : Match day thread on 10:31 - Oct 24 with 2986 viewsKeithHaynes

5-1

Swansea City v Watford : Match day thread on 10:40 - Oct 24 with 2969 viewsWhiterockin

2-0
[Post edited 24 Oct 2023 10:40]

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Swansea City v Watford : Match day thread on 12:18 - Oct 24 with 2907 viewsKeithHaynes

Josh Tymon & Josh Key to face injury assessment today 24th Oct 2023 12:06
Josh Tymon and Josh Key both carried on playing with injuries on Saturday against Leicester City. Duff now has to wait for feedback on both before naming his side which is already injury hit for tonight’s home game against Watford ( Kick Off 7.45pm ) 0

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Watford : Match day thread on 12:35 - Oct 24 with 2880 viewsFireboy2

Swansea City v Watford : Match day thread on 19:13 - Oct 22 by union_jack

More chance of me and eldest watching this now 👌
Swansea City v Watford : Match day thread on 15:32 - Oct 24 with 2769 viewsKeithHaynes

The way it’s going tonight - Injuries pending.

Rushworth
Ashby - Darling - Humphreys - Pedersen
Cullen - Grimes - Patino - Lowe
Paterson
Either Mykola / Yates

Swansea City v Watford : Match day thread on 15:47 - Oct 24 with 2748 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Watford : Match day thread on 15:32 - Oct 24 by KeithHaynes

The way it’s going tonight - Injuries pending.

Rushworth
Ashby - Darling - Humphreys - Pedersen
Cullen - Grimes - Patino - Lowe
Paterson
Either Mykola / Yates

Hopefully Mykola, go on Yates prove me wrong if you are picked.

Swansea City v Watford : Match day thread on 15:52 - Oct 24 with 2739 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Watford : Match day thread on 15:47 - Oct 24 by Whiterockin

Hopefully Mykola, go on Yates prove me wrong if you are picked.

I should have added Fulton, as an option.

Swansea City v Watford : Match day thread on 17:10 - Oct 24 with 2674 viewshowenjack

Why don't we give the Fletcher guy a go ? Bring him on with Mikhalova with 30 mins to go .
Swansea City v Watford : Match day thread on 17:14 - Oct 24 with 2664 viewsMad_Mike

Fulton for Patino? 💪
Swansea City v Watford : Match day thread on 17:26 - Oct 24 with 2651 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Watford : Match day thread on 17:10 - Oct 24 by howenjack

Why don't we give the Fletcher guy a go ? Bring him on with Mikhalova with 30 mins to go .

He played last night I believe.

Swansea City v Watford : Match day thread on 17:33 - Oct 24 with 2624 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Watford : Match day thread on 17:14 - Oct 24 by Mad_Mike

Fulton for Patino? 💪

I feel Fulton and Grimes in the same team slows us down too much. Its ok to hold onto a lead and close a game out but not to start.

Swansea City v Watford : Match day thread on 18:48 - Oct 24 with 2550 viewsKeithHaynes

Well we got most of it right except the omission of Mykola !

Swansea City v Watford : Match day thread on 18:50 - Oct 24 with 2539 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Watford : Match day thread on 18:48 - Oct 24 by KeithHaynes

Well we got most of it right except the omission of Mykola !

Is Key’s omission precautionary do you think?

Swansea City v Watford : Match day thread on 18:51 - Oct 24 with 2538 viewsFireboy2

Swansea City v Watford : Match day thread on 17:33 - Oct 24 by Whiterockin

I feel Fulton and Grimes in the same team slows us down too much. Its ok to hold onto a lead and close a game out but not to start.

I agree, hopefully paterson, lowe, cullen and Yates can get us on the front foot.
Swansea City v Watford : Match day thread on 18:57 - Oct 24 with 2522 viewsKeithHaynes

Limited choices tonight, Key and Cabango out means reliance on Ashby and Pedersen who have hardly played of late. Need some steel in midfield.Bit I agree, Fulton is rarely a positive in midfield. Maybe tonight is his night ? Passing forwards is an option.

Swansea City v Watford : Match day thread on 19:08 - Oct 24 with 2483 viewshobo

Disappointed to see Patino on the bench. Starts every game for me if fit
Swansea City v Watford : Match day thread on 19:28 - Oct 24 with 2421 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea City v Watford : Match day thread on 17:33 - Oct 24 by Whiterockin

Agree. I wouldn’t put those two together. Fulton will get a yellow in 20 mins if they do.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea City v Watford : Match day thread on 19:30 - Oct 24 with 2406 viewsbuilthjack

Didn’t get there tonight. Man flu.

Swansea City v Watford : Match day thread on 19:36 - Oct 24 with 2394 viewsFireboy2

Swansea City v Watford : Match day thread on 19:30 - Oct 24 by builthjack

Didn’t get there tonight. Man flu.

👧
Swansea City v Watford : Match day thread on 19:41 - Oct 24 with 2378 viewsTreforys_Jack

As others have already commented, Fulton and Grimes simply doesn't work. Be brave , give youth a chance, I like Fulton coming on to shore things up, but not a starter for me. Go on Jay make me eat my words
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024