Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Iwan Roberts 10:24 - Oct 23 with 970 views1983

Seen him on Saturday representing the BBC what a mess looked like he was on a tip run,a lavender coloured fleece about 4 times to big
for him pair of weird looking 1990's cargo trousers and cr@p white trainers.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2023 12:00]

Iwan Roberts on 10:47 - Oct 23 with 940 viewsWhiterockin

Thank you for the fashion update.
Iwan Roberts on 11:03 - Oct 23 with 924 views1983

You're welcome its not about fashion it's about how you carry yourself in public when your representing a company or organisation I just find it strange he's supposed to be representing BBC Wales commentary on a big game looking like he's doing a tip run on a Sunday morning where as Lee Trundle representing SCFC also doing commentary looked sharp and very smart.

Iwan Roberts on 13:08 - Oct 23 with 829 viewsbuilthjack

Myself and Fireboy got him and Kev Radcliffe very pi$$Ed at Cologne a few years ago.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Iwan Roberts on 14:48 - Oct 23 with 775 viewsReslovenSwan1

i met him in a cafe in Cardiff last month before the South Korea game. We had a very pleasant chat. What a nice guy,

I called him "Norwich city's all time greatest goalscorer". He replied 4 th actually but in recent time only Pukki out scored him.

He was doing research of the 'Wangs' an he 'Ho's in the SK team. Some London based pundit do not research at all. Ian Wright for one who is on a nice little earner.

Wise sage since Toshack era

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024