Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season tickets 24/25 17:08 - Nov 26 with 8656 viewsQJumpingJack

I expect the club will be announcing season ticket prices in the next few weeks.

What will Coleman and co decide - a price freeze or push prices up?
Season tickets 24/25 on 17:10 - Nov 26 with 3821 viewsWhiterockin

I believe there will be a significant drop in numbers even if they freeze, put them up and you can start closing sections.
Season tickets 24/25 on 17:20 - Nov 26 with 3802 viewsKeithHaynes

Season tickets 24/25 on 17:10 - Nov 26 by Whiterockin

I believe there will be a significant drop in numbers even if they freeze, put them up and you can start closing sections.

They won’t close sections of the ground, it’s an admission of failure.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Season tickets 24/25 on 17:27 - Nov 26 with 3794 viewsQJumpingJack

Season tickets 24/25 on 17:20 - Nov 26 by KeithHaynes

but to keep overall costs down it may make sense to close certain sections/areas - less stewards/catering staff etc.
Season tickets 24/25 on 17:52 - Nov 26 with 3768 viewsWhiterockin

Season tickets 24/25 on 17:20 - Nov 26 by KeithHaynes

The North West corner is now rarely used and the South West is getting that way. The entire South was sparse and around me in the east a lot of season ticket holders pick and choose their games. This I why I think ticket numbers will drop. £ in their pocket will be the admission of guilt. Its not too late to change things, but it could be soon.
Season tickets 24/25 on 18:08 - Nov 26 with 3746 viewsSullutaCreturned

It doesn't matter as far as I'm concerned. All the BS we've had, the "intimate discussion" which is little more than a heavily vetted propaganda exercise, the fans being treated as nothing more than an afterthought, the silly nonsense like claims Coleman isn't being paid. it's well past enough for me, my son still wants to go because all he sees is what's on the pitch well I was at the Patti that night, I marched against Petty, I joined the Trust because it represented the fight for OUR club. Now it's not our club, we don't count.

They can count the season ticket holders even if they are absent because the tv didn't lie, there were a lot of empty seats. Our seats were empty and will remain empty, our ST's won't be renewed and the owners can change that by changing their behaviour.

Until they do that I'm out and I suspect I'm not the only one, judging by the empty seats.
Season tickets 24/25 on 18:37 - Nov 26 with 3719 viewsQJumpingJack

Season tickets 24/25 on 18:08 - Nov 26 by SullutaCreturned

It doesn't matter as far as I'm concerned. All the BS we've had, the "intimate discussion" which is little more than a heavily vetted propaganda exercise, the fans being treated as nothing more than an afterthought, the silly nonsense like claims Coleman isn't being paid. it's well past enough for me, my son still wants to go because all he sees is what's on the pitch well I was at the Patti that night, I marched against Petty, I joined the Trust because it represented the fight for OUR club. Now it's not our club, we don't count.

They can count the season ticket holders even if they are absent because the tv didn't lie, there were a lot of empty seats. Our seats were empty and will remain empty, our ST's won't be renewed and the owners can change that by changing their behaviour.

Until they do that I'm out and I suspect I'm not the only one, judging by the empty seats.

how many home games will sell out next season? Cardiff?

This is why fans can forfeit their season tickets and pick and choose the games they wish to go to.

I may have missed it but have the club offered "link tickets" this season? ie buy two/three home games and get a discount?
Season tickets 24/25 on 19:35 - Nov 26 with 3679 viewspencoedjack

Season tickets 24/25 on 17:52 - Nov 26 by Whiterockin

The North West corner is now rarely used and the South West is getting that way. The entire South was sparse and around me in the east a lot of season ticket holders pick and choose their games. This I why I think ticket numbers will drop. £ in their pocket will be the admission of guilt. Its not too late to change things, but it could be soon.

This is the problem I was a ST holder for 30 years & didn’t renew this season.

I’ve found other things to do on a Saturday & I’m attending very few games.
Season tickets 24/25 on 22:06 - Nov 26 with 3596 viewsjeza739

Had ST with my son every season since we moved to Liberty. Started taking him to the Vetch whilst in the depths of Lge2/Lge3 or Div 4 whatever it was called then.
Haven't been to a game since Aug and not since that shambolic derby performance . Admittedly made easier by fact I've lived in Cardiff for 7yrs and my son moved to SE Eng in the summer,and is there for at least 2 yrs but will 100% not be renewing .
Will watch Leeds game on the red button (assuming it's on there) , but watch rugby on a Saturday pm now, enjoying a few pints , but never felt so disconnected with the club or the team. Never thought I'd say that.
Login to get fewer ads

Season tickets 24/25 on 22:18 - Nov 26 with 3577 viewsbuilthjack

Reading this thread it looks like a few have turned into boring old fogies.
Support your team mun. Get to a few away games too. It will do you the world of good.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Season tickets 24/25 on 05:56 - Nov 27 with 3514 viewsangryjack

Didn't renew this year ,find myself going up club to watch the games,had 4 freebies this season went down and was gone by half time,now I find myself not going its easier to stay away,going to leeds Wednesday,but only because a certain someone nagged me to take him,otherwise I would never go..the swans are finished for me unless these yanks dissappear
Season tickets 24/25 on 09:58 - Nov 27 with 3428 viewspencoedjack

Season tickets 24/25 on 22:18 - Nov 26 by builthjack

Support your team mun. Get to a few away games too. It will do you the world of good.

If old fogies means taking your grandkid to football on a Saturday rather than wasting 6 hours of the weekend doing something not entertaining I’m in that bracket.

It seems a few have found other things to do.

Looking forward to Coventry away but that’s got nowt to do with the football.
Season tickets 24/25 on 10:14 - Nov 27 with 3412 viewsQJumpingJack

Lets hope the owners and trust consider the cost of living crisis when they review pricing for next season - season tickets and match-day prices.
Season tickets 24/25 on 18:44 - Nov 27 with 3288 viewsbuilthjack

Season tickets 24/25 on 09:58 - Nov 27 by pencoedjack

If old fogies means taking your grandkid to football on a Saturday rather than wasting 6 hours of the weekend doing something not entertaining I’m in that bracket.

It seems a few have found other things to do.

Looking forward to Coventry away but that’s got nowt to do with the football.

I will be at Coventry. I expect a full away allocation sold for this one.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Season tickets 24/25 on 18:45 - Nov 27 with 3285 viewsbuilthjack

Season tickets 24/25 on 10:14 - Nov 27 by QJumpingJack

Lets hope the owners and trust consider the cost of living crisis when they review pricing for next season - season tickets and match-day prices.

Don’t bank on it. Our owners are totally out of touch with fans.

Season tickets 24/25 on 20:25 - Nov 27 with 3244 viewslifelong

Bloody hell there’s some prophets of doom on this forum these days.

If it’s not the Welsh Government plus every thing else Welsh, it’s now the turn of our football club, it’s genuinely depressing reading it all.

It must have something to do with the weather.
Season tickets 24/25 on 20:29 - Nov 27 with 3236 viewsbuilthjack

Season tickets 24/25 on 20:25 - Nov 27 by lifelong

Bloody hell there’s some prophets of doom on this forum these days.

If it’s not the Welsh Government plus every thing else Welsh, it’s now the turn of our football club, it’s genuinely depressing reading it all.

It must have something to do with the weather.

They need to get out more

Season tickets 24/25 on 20:32 - Nov 27 with 3235 viewsswan_si

Season tickets 24/25 on 05:56 - Nov 27 by angryjack

Didn't renew this year ,find myself going up club to watch the games,had 4 freebies this season went down and was gone by half time,now I find myself not going its easier to stay away,going to leeds Wednesday,but only because a certain someone nagged me to take him,otherwise I would never go..the swans are finished for me unless these yanks dissappear

That " certain someone " wouldn't be Mike from The full moon would it, big Leeds fan.
Season tickets 24/25 on 20:53 - Nov 27 with 3219 viewspembsjack

Probably not going to renew next season, plenty of spaces to buy tickets when i want to. Atmosphere is rubbish, performances aren't much better. Just feels like the clubs being run into the ground. I'm now at the point when matchday doesn't fill me with any sense of excitement. Honestly cant find anything positive about the club at the moment,
Will be going to fair few more away games instead, better atmosphere and will enjoy travelling and spending some weekends away.
Season tickets 24/25 on 21:26 - Nov 27 with 3187 views3swan

Season tickets 24/25 on 18:44 - Nov 27 by builthjack

I will be at Coventry. I expect a full away allocation sold for this one.

I'd be very surprised with a sell out allocation being 19 45 on a Friday.
Season tickets 24/25 on 22:38 - Nov 27 with 3153 viewsbuilthjack

Season tickets 24/25 on 21:26 - Nov 27 by 3swan

I'd be very surprised with a sell out allocation being 19 45 on a Friday.

I think we will take a couple of thousand there.
Lots will be on leave from work, no school.

Season tickets 24/25 on 23:34 - Nov 27 with 3134 viewsBoundy

I think you'll find that you can only take the fan base for granted for so long before the truth garners a negative reaction ,

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Season tickets 24/25 on 06:14 - Nov 28 with 3117 viewsWhiterockin

Season tickets 24/25 on 23:34 - Nov 27 by Boundy

I think you'll find that you can only take the fan base for granted for so long before the truth garners a negative reaction ,

Season ticket wise it really is not looking good for next season unless the club have a massive change of attitude. Furthermore if they think those not renewing are going to pay £35 a ticket on a regular basis, they are insane and in the wrong business.
Season tickets 24/25 on 07:07 - Nov 28 with 3094 views3swan

Season tickets 24/25 on 22:38 - Nov 27 by builthjack

I think we will take a couple of thousand there.
Lots will be on leave from work, no school.

Hope you're right, but with the 'big' game away on Boxing Day it might be too soon at an expensive time of year.
Season tickets 24/25 on 07:27 - Nov 28 with 3080 viewsbuilthjack

Do we have quite a few “Premier” league fans ?
Or what is it?
Do we expect success?
On the owners I don’t see Yanks out banners. I don’t hear you chanting Yanks out. Why not?

The likes of Portsmouth, Ipswich, Bradford, Derby etc have been right down there, but keep their fan base. Are they better supporters?

Season tickets 24/25 on 08:08 - Nov 28 with 3063 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Season tickets 24/25 on 20:29 - Nov 27 by builthjack

They need to get out more

There's a lot going on out there to be afraid of; the climate has changed and you risk getting skin cancer, there are very big dogs that eat people, the pollution is so bad that you may have to pay to go out, there are viral infections you can catch from pigs, if you get injured it takes two days to get in A and E, everyone is changing their gender and using the wrong toilets, there are idiots gluing themselves to roads and buildings, we are getting invaded by lots and lots of foreigners, thousands of people are marching some dressed as terrorists calling for an intifada in the UK, some people called TWa Ts already stay home on Monday and Friday and you say ' get out more'.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2023 8:29]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024