Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prince William 07:56 - Jan 8 with 6559 viewsSullutaCreturned

I'm not a fan of Royalty, Im an abolitionist but I have to say Prince William seems like a really nice bloke. He goes out of his way for "ordinary" people as he did for this woman,

https://news.snbc13.com/brodie-morgan-suicide-emma-webb-taking-on-160-mile-trek-

He turned up on her walk and hugged her like an old friend.

Prince William on 07:59 - Jan 8 with 2970 viewsangryjack

F@ck him ans the rest of the royals..
Prince William on 10:30 - Jan 8 with 2892 viewsonehunglow

But leading an entitled extraordinary life which will perpetuate when his porridge for brains father passes on.
Ugly bugger too .
Dressing a 9 year old for a Wimbledon final in a suit is cruelty personified

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Prince William on 20:52 - Jan 8 with 2809 viewsKilkennyjack

Not our Prince of Wales.

And a bit like his old man apparently ….

Beware of the Risen People

Prince William on 21:07 - Jan 8 with 2809 viewsTreforys_Jack

Prince William on 20:52 - Jan 8 by Kilkennyjack

Not our Prince of Wales.

And a bit like his old man apparently ….

Yep he is, whether you like it or not.
Prince William on 21:30 - Jan 8 with 2770 viewsonehunglow

Prince William on 21:07 - Jan 8 by Treforys_Jack

Duke of Cornwall too.

Prince William on 21:40 - Jan 8 with 2763 viewsKilkennyjack

Prince William on 21:07 - Jan 8 by Treforys_Jack

Well - with respect - you could call yourself the King of the World but it would not make you the King of the World.

Its a title stolen from the Welsh people through force of arms only.
Its as about as legitimate as calling Putin the President of Ukraine.

Thems the facts whether you like it or not.

Prince William on 22:09 - Jan 8 with 2741 viewsonehunglow

Prince William on 21:40 - Jan 8 by Kilkennyjack

Well - with respect - you could call yourself the King of the World but it would not make you the King of the World.

He s not been called a Wirral anchor though

Prince William on 22:24 - Jan 8 with 2744 viewsTreforys_Jack

Prince William on 21:40 - Jan 8 by Kilkennyjack

You can deny it all you like, stick fingers in both ears and go lalalalalala , he is the Prince of Wales. Even your buddies in the Sennedd would agree with that.
For the record, I agree with you, we don't need one and if we did, we are perfectly capable of choosing our own.
Login to get fewer ads

Prince William on 23:02 - Jan 8 with 2720 viewsKilkennyjack

Prince William on 22:24 - Jan 8 by Treforys_Jack

You can deny it all you like, stick fingers in both ears and go lalalalalala , he is the Prince of Wales. Even your buddies in the Sennedd would agree with that.
For the record, I agree with you, we don't need one and if we did, we are perfectly capable of choosing our own.

Yes agreed - perfectly capable.

Prince William on 13:18 - Jan 9 with 2655 viewsSullutaCreturned

This thread is about him looking like a decent human being regardless of or even in spite of his priviliged life.

Give me a decent human being over any pond life anyday, even if they are a Royal.
Prince William on 14:07 - Jan 9 with 2627 viewsKilkennyjack

Prince William on 13:18 - Jan 9 by SullutaCreturned

This thread is about him looking like a decent human being regardless of or even in spite of his priviliged life.

Give me a decent human being over any pond life anyday, even if they are a Royal.

Do decent human beings cheat on their partners then ?

The only half decent Royal is Harry.
At least he put his wife and family first.

Prince William on 15:05 - Jan 9 with 2605 viewsgadgetuk

Prince William on 14:07 - Jan 9 by Kilkennyjack

Ha Ha Ha.
Prince William on 17:23 - Jan 9 with 2561 viewsWhiterockin

Prince William on 22:24 - Jan 8 by Treforys_Jack

I don't believe that we are capable of choosing our own of anything. The Senedd is proof of that.
Prince William on 17:30 - Jan 9 with 2545 viewsReslovenSwan1

Prince William on 17:23 - Jan 9 by Whiterockin

I don't believe that we are capable of choosing our own of anything. The Senedd is proof of that.

You are entirely wrong and you fail to understand that Cymru is a shining light of ethnic tolerance and understanding. Barely any ethnic strife at all. The Swansea fans are so house trained the ethnically abuse themselves which seems to me to unique and very odd in fact.

The Senedd can do a lot better but is not that bad. Drakeford an ex school mate will not relocating to the Seychelles with a few million in his pocket I suspect. I genuinely feel he wants to do the best for Wales. I am not even a Labour voter.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Prince William on 17:34 - Jan 9 with 2544 viewsherbie

I have met him and chatted to him and Kate and they were both really nice people.
Prince William on 20:19 - Jan 9 with 2488 viewsSullutaCreturned

Prince William on 17:30 - Jan 9 by ReslovenSwan1

You are entirely wrong and you fail to understand that Cymru is a shining light of ethnic tolerance and understanding. Barely any ethnic strife at all. The Swansea fans are so house trained the ethnically abuse themselves which seems to me to unique and very odd in fact.

The Senedd can do a lot better but is not that bad. Drakeford an ex school mate will not relocating to the Seychelles with a few million in his pocket I suspect. I genuinely feel he wants to do the best for Wales. I am not even a Labour voter.

So you went to Queen Elizabeth Grammar school in Camarthen then, an all boys school. It's a fair trek from Resolven.

The Sened is rubbish, Drakeford has been made to look a mg again after his comments about "genuine confusion" and also his comments about good and nad laws, we all know there are and have been plenty of bad laws.

You have to have another dig at Swansea fans too. You need to pay more attention though, we are not unique in that, Spurs fans call themselves Yids and other English league clubs get called sheep botherers by theur big city cousins. Lincoln, Peterborough to start with.

Anyway, this is all off topic, taken there yet again by Kilkenny being incapable of stiking to the OP because PoW was never mentioned and obviously you take evey chance to be derogatory to Jacks.
Prince William on 09:41 - Jan 10 with 2411 viewsKilkennyjack

Prince William on 17:34 - Jan 9 by herbie

I have met him and chatted to him and Kate and they were both really nice people.

Did you meet his girlfriend ?

Prince William on 09:45 - Jan 10 with 2408 viewsKilkennyjack

Prince William on 17:23 - Jan 9 by Whiterockin

So ….. of all the European peoples ….then just the welsh are incapable of ‘choosing anything themselves’ ?

The BBC and Tory gutter press have done a job on you.

Of the 3 great parlimentarian orators of the last century, then 2 were Welsh …. so maybe just maybe not so dull after all ?

Prince William on 09:48 - Jan 10 with 2398 viewsKilkennyjack

Prince William on 20:19 - Jan 9 by SullutaCreturned

So you went to Queen Elizabeth Grammar school in Camarthen then, an all boys school. It's a fair trek from Resolven.

The Sened is rubbish, Drakeford has been made to look a mg again after his comments about "genuine confusion" and also his comments about good and nad laws, we all know there are and have been plenty of bad laws.

You have to have another dig at Swansea fans too. You need to pay more attention though, we are not unique in that, Spurs fans call themselves Yids and other English league clubs get called sheep botherers by theur big city cousins. Lincoln, Peterborough to start with.

Anyway, this is all off topic, taken there yet again by Kilkenny being incapable of stiking to the OP because PoW was never mentioned and obviously you take evey chance to be derogatory to Jacks.

All on topic.

Any idea where the term ‘Prince Of Pegging’ came from ?

I think your man has some questions to answer.

Prince William on 09:49 - Jan 10 with 2390 viewsKilkennyjack

Prince William on 17:30 - Jan 9 by ReslovenSwan1

Drakeford not on any Epstein lists thats for sure…. 🤣

Prince William on 09:58 - Jan 10 with 2377 viewsonehunglow

That Carmarthen school in the name if an English monarch has produced some great Welsh rugby players including Sir Gerald

Prince William on 11:56 - Jan 10 with 2335 viewsKilkennyjack

Prince William on 09:58 - Jan 10 by onehunglow

That Carmarthen school in the name if an English monarch has produced some great Welsh rugby players including Sir Gerald

Funny guy Gerald Davies.

We may need to change the name of that school you know, i’ll get back to you on it …. Ysgol Gerald ?

Prince William on 12:30 - Jan 10 with 2317 viewsonehunglow

Prince William on 11:56 - Jan 10 by Kilkennyjack

Funny guy Gerald Davies.

We may need to change the name of that school you know, i’ll get back to you on it …. Ysgol Gerald ?

Wonderful

Prince William on 20:24 - Jan 10 with 2244 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Prince William on 09:48 - Jan 10 by Kilkennyjack

All on topic.

Any idea where the term ‘Prince Of Pegging’ came from ?

I think your man has some questions to answer.

He a very modern man down to earth and he’s happy to peg out his own washing instead of letting his wife or hundreds of servants do it?

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Prince William on 20:32 - Jan 10 with 2235 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Prince William on 14:07 - Jan 9 by Kilkennyjack

What’s the point of being heir to the throne if you can’t have a few dozen mistresses knocking around.

You’d be hard pushed to find a king or queen in history who wasn’t regularly playing hide the sausage with whoever they damn well wanted to at any given time.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024