Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? 12:25 - Jan 8 with 5213 viewsSwansIndependent

Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? 8th Jan 2024 12:24
We first referenced Will Evans as being of interest to the Swans back in November, then it was a straight race between Swansea City and Huddersfield Town by all accounts. Today it seems possible Evans has voted to stay in Wales. 0

Latest, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 12:41 - Jan 8 with 4336 viewsDr_Winston

The ability to drift in from out wide makes him exactly the sort of player we need to add to the squad.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 14:03 - Jan 8 with 4098 viewsangryjack

Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 12:41 - Jan 8 by Dr_Winston

The ability to drift in from out wide makes him exactly the sort of player we need to add to the squad.

We are desperate for someone to hold ball up..we got nothing up front that sticks it keeps breaking down and coming back..
Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 16:17 - Jan 8 with 3865 viewsBoundy

Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 14:03 - Jan 8 by angryjack

We are desperate for someone to hold ball up..we got nothing up front that sticks it keeps breaking down and coming back..

We may have but he's not getting enough minutes to show what he can do .I give you
Mykola Kuharevich

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 16:28 - Jan 8 with 3834 viewsWhiterockin

Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 16:17 - Jan 8 by Boundy

We may have but he's not getting enough minutes to show what he can do .I give you
Mykola Kuharevich

I hope Williams shakes up the attacking players. Bolasie has been a big disappointment after his initial 20 minutes. Lowe, Cullen and Yates need to either play in a front two or change their style. Although he has been injured Mykola Kuharevich needs more game time now.
Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 16:31 - Jan 8 with 3826 viewsKeithHaynes

Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 16:28 - Jan 8 by Whiterockin

I hope Williams shakes up the attacking players. Bolasie has been a big disappointment after his initial 20 minutes. Lowe, Cullen and Yates need to either play in a front two or change their style. Although he has been injured Mykola Kuharevich needs more game time now.

I’m hearing Bolasie will have to drop his demands big time to get another offer.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 16:32 - Jan 8 with 3809 viewsWhiterockin

Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 16:31 - Jan 8 by KeithHaynes

I’m hearing Bolasie will have to drop his demands big time to get another offer.

TBH I wouldn't bother, I think he has been a big disappointment.
Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 16:36 - Jan 8 with 3789 viewsKeithHaynes

Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 16:32 - Jan 8 by Whiterockin

Morecambe was the best example of hiw disappointing he has become.

However, lovely bloke, very considerate, and I have a lot of time for him. But no sympathies in business.

Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 17:33 - Jan 8 with 3696 viewsswan_si

Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 16:17 - Jan 8 by Boundy

Mykola Kuharevich

It's a shame we haven't been able to have a good look at Mykola leading up to the January window, hopefully he'll prove to be the target man we need to hold the ball up and bring others into the game. And be an aerial threat on set plays.
Login to get fewer ads

Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 19:39 - Jan 8 with 3528 viewsSullutaCreturned

Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 17:33 - Jan 8 by swan_si

It's a shame we haven't been able to have a good look at Mykola leading up to the January window, hopefully he'll prove to be the target man we need to hold the ball up and bring others into the game. And be an aerial threat on set plays.

I'd like to see a front three tried out with Cullen and Yates either side of Kukhareyvych. But our defensive issues mean I'd want a back 4 so 4-3-3 and we dont have the three midfielders good enough for that.

if Yates still can't cut it in a front 3 put Evans in instead.

if we had the Cb's to do 3 at the back i wouldn't be averse to a 3-5-2 but with proper wide payers and not any wing back nnsense because we could never make that work properly either.
Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 20:02 - Jan 8 with 3444 viewsonehunglow

Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 16:31 - Jan 8 by KeithHaynes

He’s got demands
Hilarious.
He should pay us

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 01:12 - Jan 9 with 3282 viewsTreforys_Jack

Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 16:32 - Jan 8 by Whiterockin

Agree 100%
Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 23:23 - Jan 9 with 2969 viewsjackrmee

Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 16:28 - Jan 8 by Whiterockin

I think LW plays 3421, so would that mean Yates or Myko upfront with Lowe Cullen behind?

Rushworth
Ben darling Humphreys
Grimes Allen
Pato patino
Cullen Lowe
Myko

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 23:25 - Jan 9 with 2966 viewsjackrmee

Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 19:39 - Jan 8 by SullutaCreturned

I'd like to see a front three tried out with Cullen and Yates either side of Kukhareyvych. But our defensive issues mean I'd want a back 4 so 4-3-3 and we dont have the three midfielders good enough for that.

if we had the Cb's to do 3 at the back i wouldn't be averse to a 3-5-2 but with proper wide payers and not any wing back nnsense because we could never make that work properly either.

Sure Ithe article said he plays 3421?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 08:56 - Jan 10 with 2823 viewsThrasher6

Evans looks a talent. Absolutely good business this...

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 09:26 - Jan 10 with 2791 viewsKeithHaynes

Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 08:56 - Jan 10 by Thrasher6

Evans looks a talent. Absolutely good business this...

Swans cooling off in interest apparently.

Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 09:43 - Jan 10 with 2752 viewsheatwave

Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 09:26 - Jan 10 by KeithHaynes

Perhaps Williams has mentioned an alternative target he would prefer.
Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 10:06 - Jan 10 with 2700 viewsunion_jack

Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 09:26 - Jan 10 by KeithHaynes

Got a feeling he’ll end up at Cardiff.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 12:04 - Jan 10 with 2591 viewsChippy69

Just Jenkins screwing us for a bit more

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 15:17 - Jan 10 with 2428 viewsFlashberryjack

Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 19:39 - Jan 8 by SullutaCreturned

TBH I'd forget Yeats, just accept that we've been tucked up buying him, we should cut our losses and loan him out, or see if there is another club out there dull enough to buy him.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 15:33 - Jan 10 with 2401 viewsKeithHaynes

Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 15:17 - Jan 10 by Flashberryjack

TBH I'd forget Yeats, just accept that we've been tucked up buying him, we should cut our losses and loan him out, or see if there is another club out there dull enough to buy him.

He seems confident he will flourish under Williams.
Swans will want to see value for their money over the next five months.

Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 16:59 - Jan 10 with 2268 viewsKeithHaynes

Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 09:43 - Jan 10 by heatwave

Perhaps Williams has mentioned an alternative target he would prefer.

WOL stating the Swans are not in the race for him isn’t entirely right.
Club have contacted Newport, I think now they will wait until the summer where ‘I think’ he is out of contract.

Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 17:07 - Jan 10 with 2239 viewsFlashberryjack

Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 15:33 - Jan 10 by KeithHaynes

He seems confident he will flourish under Williams.
Swans will want to see value for their money over the next five months.

I sincerely hope he's right, but unless he can make a silk purse out of a pigs ear, I very much doubt it.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 18:01 - Jan 10 with 2121 viewsonehunglow

Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 15:17 - Jan 10 by Flashberryjack

Indeed.
It’s not down to coaches ,it’s lack of ability .
We need to accept this,be brave and get rid ,loaningbto sone poor bugger first

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 20:01 - Jan 10 with 2016 viewsvetchonian

Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 23:25 - Jan 9 by jackrmee

Sure Ithe article said he plays 3421?

He has favoured 3-3-3-1 of late

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 22:17 - Jan 10 with 1887 viewsjackrmee

Swans ready to strike and complete their first transfer this window ? on 20:01 - Jan 10 by vetchonian

He has favoured 3-3-3-1 of late

Ah right. I wonder what that looks like,

I remember seeing it or reading it somewhere though. Maybe on the press conference. Or possibly an Indy article. It even said that the 4 in midfield form a square. Or was that a dream? My head is puddled now ha

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024