Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Royals in hospital 21:24 - Jan 17 with 2391 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

No waiting lists for them. King sausage fingers has got an enlarged prostate and princess Kate has an unspecified abdominal condition that is described as serious and required surgery.

No doubt there’ll be many on here delighted by the news.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Royals in hospital on 13:04 - Feb 8 with 493 viewsWhiterockin

Royals in hospital on 12:55 - Feb 8 by Scotia

That's good to hear.

But in that same timeframe the King had had surgery, a different cancer detected and begun treatment.

I wish him well but he should not be able to jump the queue.

How long would the time frame have been for others with private medical cover.
Royals in hospital on 14:03 - Feb 8 with 457 viewsBoundy

Royals in hospital on 12:55 - Feb 8 by Scotia

That's good to hear.

But in that same timeframe the King had had surgery, a different cancer detected and begun treatment.

I wish him well but he should not be able to jump the queue.

Do you believe threes a queue for us and including them , what about those with private health care insurance ,is there a queue for them and if so ( there is) how are they prioritised . I know if I could afford it I would taken private health care insurance and at times I could, I don't think I was jumping a queue by doing so

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Royals in hospital on 14:29 - Feb 8 with 436 viewsScotia

Royals in hospital on 14:03 - Feb 8 by Boundy

Do you believe threes a queue for us and including them , what about those with private health care insurance ,is there a queue for them and if so ( there is) how are they prioritised . I know if I could afford it I would taken private health care insurance and at times I could, I don't think I was jumping a queue by doing so

I think this is really quite different. I have private healthcare myself, I've used it solely because the NHS wait would be too long. I work to pay for it and contribute to the NHS by paying all relevant tax and NI contributions. The Royal Family don't, I'm not saying they don't pay tax but they don't pay all tax - inheritance tax for example.

Realistically I don't think Charles III could be treated on a cancer ward in a NHS hospital, but equally I don't think his treatment should be rubbed in the face of those waiting for similar. There are almost certainly people who will die because of a delay to their cancer treatment a delay that Charles III hasn't faced purely down to birthright.
Royals in hospital on 15:01 - Feb 8 with 408 viewsFlashberryjack

Royals in hospital on 14:29 - Feb 8 by Scotia

I think this is really quite different. I have private healthcare myself, I've used it solely because the NHS wait would be too long. I work to pay for it and contribute to the NHS by paying all relevant tax and NI contributions. The Royal Family don't, I'm not saying they don't pay tax but they don't pay all tax - inheritance tax for example.

Realistically I don't think Charles III could be treated on a cancer ward in a NHS hospital, but equally I don't think his treatment should be rubbed in the face of those waiting for similar. There are almost certainly people who will die because of a delay to their cancer treatment a delay that Charles III hasn't faced purely down to birthright.

It's not only Charles that gets the best medical treatment instantly (so why pick on him), anyone with enough money can get the same treatment as him, just phone a Dr in Harley street.

I'm not saying that's right, but if you have enough money you can get anything without waiting, it's the same the world over, and it's never going to change.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Royals in hospital on 08:27 - Feb 9 with 317 viewsScotia

Royals in hospital on 15:01 - Feb 8 by Flashberryjack

It's not only Charles that gets the best medical treatment instantly (so why pick on him), anyone with enough money can get the same treatment as him, just phone a Dr in Harley street.

I'm not saying that's right, but if you have enough money you can get anything without waiting, it's the same the world over, and it's never going to change.

But it's only members of the Royal Family that we hear about and it's only their money through birthright or marrige and not hard work or entreprenurship.

Queen Camilla said yesterday that Charles is doing "extremely well" following his cancer treatment, that's great for him, but if I had a family member waiting for the same treatment after my taxes helped pay for King Charles treatment I'd be livid.
Royals in hospital on 10:17 - Feb 9 with 280 viewsmajorraglan

My son has a mate in London, one of the parents of said made is a private GP. A 1/2 hour appointment starts at £250.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024