Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread 15:27 - Jan 21 with 26260 viewsModeratorC

A bizarre kick off time for an FA Cup tie. Win this though and it’s two games from Wembley !

AFC Bournemouth v Swansea City
Referee: Darren England
Assistant referees: Daniel Robathan & Daniel Leach
Fourth official: James Linnington
VAR: Thomas Bramall
Support VAR: Paul Tierney
Assistant VAR: Constantine Hatzidakis

On You Tube, Sgorio link, @Sgorio

Swansea City in the FA Cup : The Jack Army miles and the teams that will face each other 22nd Jan 2024 08:00
It’s the FA Cup fourth round this coming week, and by week we mean it. The first tie of this ‘weekends’ fixtures is actually the Swans next game away at The Vitality Stadium to Bournemouth. That’s on Thursday night (KO: 7:45pm) 0

VAR to decide the Swans fate tonight in the FA Cup at Bournemouth 25th Jan 2024 07:45
Swansea City will have VAR in operation for their fourth round FA Cup tie against AFC Bournemouth tonight. The VAR adjudicators have been allocated to assist referee Darren England as the Swans take on the Cherries at the Vitality Stadium in Dorset under the lights. 0

Team News : AFC Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup + Mykola question ? 25th Jan 2024 15:23
The Swans are depleted which will see a couple of changes from head coach, Luke Williams. AFCB have a few concerns as well. It’s the fourth round of the FA Cup this evening on LIVE TV at the Vitality Stadium on the south coast. 0

Luke Williams : It was horrible my players were very nervous 25th Jan 2024 22:26
It was a shell shocked Luke Williams who faced the cameras minutes after his sides 5-0 loss to Bournemouth in this seasons FA Cup. Beleaguered is one word we would use. 0

Swans out of the cup : And it was absolutely shocking ! 26th Jan 2024 08:00
It wasn’t so much embarrassing as it was pathetic, even disgraceful last night at the Vitality Stadium. The whole game was over after seven minutes as more lapses in concentration and giveaway goals stamped themselves all over this FA Cup tie. It was quite simply shocking. 0

This post has been edited by an administrator
Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 20:23 - Jan 25 with 2335 viewsonehunglow

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 20:22 - Jan 25 by max936

Rushworth hasn't had a break, it was looking a tall order before Ko, so I don't blame Williams for resting regulars, makes perfect sense to do so.

Ste.
We d be better off with no keeper than Fishy

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 20:23 - Jan 25 with 2336 viewsmax936

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 20:12 - Jan 25 by owainglyndwr

I've turned it off, I can't keep watching this

How's it going O? long time no speak

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 20:23 - Jan 25 with 2335 viewsbuilthjack

Our record defeat is 8-0.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 20:24 - Jan 25 with 2330 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Fisher, Humphries, Naughton need to be shipped out tomorrow morning and Wood a strong possibility aswel.
Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 20:24 - Jan 25 with 2312 viewsRhonddaSwans

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 20:23 - Jan 25 by builthjack

This is going to be 10/19

Poll: Euro 2024 Winner 🏆 Predictions

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 20:25 - Jan 25 with 2303 viewsdobjack2

Give our fans that journeyed there their money back.
Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 20:25 - Jan 25 with 2295 viewsAnotherJohn

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 16:06 - Jan 21 by Whiterockin

Doesn't is seem strange to you Keith with no English tv coverage.

Selecting Welsh language was how I got English commentary - Lee Trundle.
Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 20:25 - Jan 25 with 2282 viewsonehunglow

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 20:24 - Jan 25 by blaenaugwentjack

Fisher, Humphries, Naughton need to be shipped out tomorrow morning and Wood a strong possibility aswel.

Naughton was given a four year extended contract then another one year
Think on that

Login to get fewer ads

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 20:26 - Jan 25 with 2269 viewsowainglyndwr

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 20:23 - Jan 25 by max936

How's it going O? long time no speak

Totally pea d off with them, I can't see where this club is going , I haven't renewed yet and for the first time in 20 odd years , I'm still not sure
Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 20:26 - Jan 25 with 2267 viewsmax936

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 20:23 - Jan 25 by builthjack

Sack the lot, sack this Ref as well, he's only got eyes for Bournemouth.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 20:26 - Jan 25 with 2260 viewsswan65split

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 20:16 - Jan 25 by max936

We look miles off from a league two team at the moment toooo!

yep, very very poor, performance and judgement!
Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 20:27 - Jan 25 with 2231 viewsbuilthjack

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 20:25 - Jan 25 by onehunglow

Think on that

He was finished 5 years ago.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 20:28 - Jan 25 with 2196 viewsonehunglow

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 20:27 - Jan 25 by builthjack

He was finished 5 years ago.

He was.
I’ve never understood he likes of Winston support of him.

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 20:29 - Jan 25 with 2157 viewsonehunglow

Thought solNkie would get one

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 20:29 - Jan 25 with 2153 viewsThrasher6

They are toying with us. They are in Premier speed mode...we are just poor Championship fodder. Completely out of our depth...

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 20:29 - Jan 25 with 2153 viewsAnotherJohn

Record defeat on the cards? Present one in FA Cup is 8-0 to Liverpool in 1990.
[Post edited 25 Jan 20:33]
Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 20:30 - Jan 25 with 2107 viewsLuther27

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 20:29 - Jan 25 by AnotherJohn

Record defeat on the cards? Present one in FA Cup is 8-0 to Liverpool in 1990.
[Post edited 25 Jan 20:33]

Total embarrassment to our City.
Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 20:30 - Jan 25 with 2071 viewsswan65split

yep thats it, totally embarrassing. shambles, next level!........we dropped 4.
Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 20:31 - Jan 25 with 2038 viewsowainglyndwr

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 20:30 - Jan 25 by Luther27

Totally embarrassing
Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 20:31 - Jan 25 with 2011 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 20:25 - Jan 25 by onehunglow

Think on that

I know he was.
Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 20:32 - Jan 25 with 1982 viewsonehunglow

Bournemouth aren’t stopping either .

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 20:32 - Jan 25 with 1980 viewsunion_jack

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 20:30 - Jan 25 by Luther27

Well if we are going to show our weaknesses and get punished I suppose this is the game to do it.

But some arses on the field and at board level are going to need kicking tonight.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 20:33 - Jan 25 with 1914 viewsowainglyndwr

I hope the fans have walked out
Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 20:35 - Jan 25 with 1835 viewsThrasher6

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 20:33 - Jan 25 by owainglyndwr

I hope the fans have walked out

I've walked out of my front room...

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 20:35 - Jan 25 with 1825 viewsKeithHaynes

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024