Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh oh Alabama 09:43 - Jan 26 with 782 viewsonehunglow

https://www.google.com/search?q=oh+oh+alabama&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=e

Whilst we send a triple murderer to hospital

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Oh oh Alabama on 09:57 - Jan 26 with 768 viewsBoundy

Lot of objections on the Radio this morning , 35 years after the murder that's offensive .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Oh oh Alabama on 10:13 - Jan 26 with 761 viewsonehunglow

Oh oh Alabama on 09:57 - Jan 26 by Boundy

Lot of objections on the Radio this morning , 35 years after the murder that's offensive .

Almost as offensive as a man conning the justice system into believing he was insane enough to avoid prison and spend many years in a hospital ,whilst three families grieve .

Nice work by his barristers though .

Oh oh Alabama on 10:19 - Jan 26 with 760 viewsAnotherJohn

Re Alabama, I'm against the death penalty and so don't think nitrogen asphyxia as an execution method is a good idea. However, I found myself cringing at the BBC World Service's reportage of this today. They brought on a local reporter who referred to contract killer Kenneth Smith as Kenny, and complained about the "folks" who had been waiting on death row for years.
Oh oh Alabama on 11:37 - Jan 26 with 732 viewsonehunglow

Oh oh Alabama on 10:19 - Jan 26 by AnotherJohn

Re Alabama, I'm against the death penalty and so don't think nitrogen asphyxia as an execution method is a good idea. However, I found myself cringing at the BBC World Service's reportage of this today. They brought on a local reporter who referred to contract killer Kenneth Smith as Kenny, and complained about the "folks" who had been waiting on death row for years.

Too many care more for those who murder and butcher people whose family grieve whilst they stay fed and watered .

Oh oh Alabama on 15:48 - Jan 26 with 654 viewsWingstandwood

Oh oh Alabama on 11:37 - Jan 26 by onehunglow

Too many care more for those who murder and butcher people whose family grieve whilst they stay fed and watered .

And the most obvious fact is that these types usually tend to be bubble enclosed 'safe and secure' middle class detatched types, living an universe away from the world of crime and murder, and of whom despite having received an education? Has the common sense of a gnat and zero empathy for both victims and their families to go with it.

Callous types who do not even have the deceny to apologise to grieving families when they get it wrong. And boy don't they arf have a track record for doing that!

Here is someone epitomising the exact calibre of a sterotypical murderer supporter, a person whom truly beggars belief. Here is an self-annointed and self appointed expert on hallucinating!!!!

BLOOD? "It's the last thing you want around when you're hallucinating".

Certain "academics" hey! Like the idiots who campaigned for killer Simon Hall to be freed only for the murderer to confess that he did it all along. Oh dear, dear me university types who would struggle to assemble an IKEA table hey.

Argus!

Oh oh Alabama on 16:20 - Jan 26 with 631 viewsKeithHaynes

Oh oh Alabama on 10:19 - Jan 26 by AnotherJohn

1989 in his case ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Oh oh Alabama on 17:29 - Jan 26 with 608 viewsonehunglow

Oh oh Alabama on 15:48 - Jan 26 by Wingstandwood

And the most obvious fact is that these types usually tend to be bubble enclosed 'safe and secure' middle class detatched types, living an universe away from the world of crime and murder, and of whom despite having received an education? Has the common sense of a gnat and zero empathy for both victims and their families to go with it.

Callous types who do not even have the deceny to apologise to grieving families when they get it wrong. And boy don't they arf have a track record for doing that!

Here is someone epitomising the exact calibre of a sterotypical murderer supporter, a person whom truly beggars belief. Here is an self-annointed and self appointed expert on hallucinating!!!!

BLOOD? "It's the last thing you want around when you're hallucinating".

Certain "academics" hey! Like the idiots who campaigned for killer Simon Hall to be freed only for the murderer to confess that he did it all along. Oh dear, dear me university types who would struggle to assemble an IKEA table hey.

Brave and honest post.
It is sheer hypocrisy
The loudest types of bleeding liberals live well away and detached from killers .
It is fashionable now to bleed for the poor perps rather than the poor victims.
They,like barristers,are not at the scene and see the blood ,guts and stench of death and intestines spilling onto the pavement
We are guilty of punishing evil.
It’s why we are where we are
We lost our communal guts to make sure evil Kent’s stay well away from society .
It is immoral for them to live whilst their victims lie in a grave or cast to the dust bowl above .

Oh oh Alabama on 21:12 - Jan 26 with 568 viewsBoundy

Oh oh Alabama on 17:29 - Jan 26 by onehunglow

Brave and honest post.
It is sheer hypocrisy
The loudest types of bleeding liberals live well away and detached from killers .
It is fashionable now to bleed for the poor perps rather than the poor victims.
They,like barristers,are not at the scene and see the blood ,guts and stench of death and intestines spilling onto the pavement
We are guilty of punishing evil.
It’s why we are where we are
We lost our communal guts to make sure evil Kent’s stay well away from society .
It is immoral for them to live whilst their victims lie in a grave or cast to the dust bowl above .

I do like your reference to Neil Young by the way

Login to get fewer ads

Oh oh Alabama on 23:49 - Jan 26 with 533 viewsonehunglow

Oh oh Alabama on 21:12 - Jan 26 by Boundy

I do like your reference to Neil Young by the way

I'm the best poster
You know it, they all do
I was two Christmases ago

Oh oh Alabama on 09:34 - Jan 27 with 496 viewscontroversial_jack

Seems like the execution in Talabama didn't go smoothly. It's time the US stopped this now and moved into the 21st century
Oh oh Alabama on 11:51 - Jan 27 with 465 viewsBoundy

Oh oh Alabama on 09:34 - Jan 27 by controversial_jack

Seems like the execution in Talabama didn't go smoothly. It's time the US stopped this now and moved into the 21st century

So you don't approve of capital punishment?

Oh oh Alabama on 11:58 - Jan 27 with 459 viewsTogg

Yea a bit like Russia which has a history of people trying to fly off tall buildings and Iran which like to hang the accused from cranes .
Many of the states don't have the death penalty. Personally Im not in favour of capital punishment
[Post edited 27 Jan 11:59]
Oh oh Alabama on 12:32 - Jan 27 with 431 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

It must have gone smoothly. He’s dead. Job done.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Oh oh Alabama on 12:34 - Jan 27 with 430 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Oh oh Alabama on 11:58 - Jan 27 by Togg

Yea a bit like Russia which has a history of people trying to fly off tall buildings and Iran which like to hang the accused from cranes .
Many of the states don't have the death penalty. Personally Im not in favour of capital punishment
[Post edited 27 Jan 11:59]

Lots of people executed on the streets in Gaza by Hamas for the crime of not being Muslim enough too.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Oh oh Alabama on 12:43 - Jan 27 with 426 viewsonehunglow

Oh oh Alabama on 12:34 - Jan 27 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Lots of people executed on the streets in Gaza by Hamas for the crime of not being Muslim enough too.

And I read it's NOT religion based
It is everything to do with religion
He'll, Muslims kill each other in thousands just because they disagree on the passing down of gods laws by Mohammed
People need to wise up

Try being a Shia Muslim in a Sunni country

Iran Shia
Saudi Sunni
[Post edited 27 Jan 12:45]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024