Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brazilian winger 12:40 - Jan 27 with 5643 viewsraynor94

Ronald, coming in on a permanent deal from Gremio although he has been on loan at Estrela da Amadora on loan.

7 figure fee by all accounts

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Brazilian winger on 08:06 - Jan 28 with 1983 viewsangryjack

Omg if that's him god help us the standard of defending in those clips is worse than swansea league
Brazilian winger on 08:45 - Jan 28 with 1905 viewsPawelAbbott

Brazilian winger on 08:06 - Jan 28 by angryjack

Omg if that's him god help us the standard of defending in those clips is worse than swansea league

Yes and he is not impressive at that level.
The ball is bobbling up off his knees and he is getting through more by luck.
That is the agents show reel as well, so that's his best bits
Brazilian winger on 09:15 - Jan 28 with 1842 viewsjackrmee

Brazilian winger on 08:00 - Jan 28 by PawelAbbott

I hope this isn't him

He looks awful and only played on park pitches

That is him, from a few years back.
Here’s a more recent film from Estrela.

Doesn’t fill me with confidence. Can’t see anything particularly special about him. Doesn’t seem especially pacy, or skilful.
I really hope he speaks English. It seems difficult enough to get our British players to understand roles and tactics at the moment, let alone through Google translate 🤦‍♂️

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Brazilian winger on 11:45 - Jan 28 with 1704 viewsunion_jack

Brazilian winger on 09:15 - Jan 28 by jackrmee

That is him, from a few years back.
Here’s a more recent film from Estrela.

Doesn’t fill me with confidence. Can’t see anything particularly special about him. Doesn’t seem especially pacy, or skilful.
I really hope he speaks English. It seems difficult enough to get our British players to understand roles and tactics at the moment, let alone through Google translate 🤦‍♂️

Well I don’t know what we are expecting, but I thought he was quick footed, got a good cross in, had more pace than we’ve got now and a decent shot. And yes, I know it’s a showreel but even so.

I’d rather see the positives now than crucify him beforehand and hope he fits into a system that will allow him to do what he does best.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Brazilian winger on 11:54 - Jan 28 with 1672 viewsWhiterockin

Brazilian winger on 11:45 - Jan 28 by union_jack

Well I don’t know what we are expecting, but I thought he was quick footed, got a good cross in, had more pace than we’ve got now and a decent shot. And yes, I know it’s a showreel but even so.

I’d rather see the positives now than crucify him beforehand and hope he fits into a system that will allow him to do what he does best.

After the disappointments of the summer incomings I would rather wait and see with my own eyes before passing comment.
Brazilian winger on 11:55 - Jan 28 with 1670 viewsKeithHaynes

Runs at players, confident to try it on, not a pass backwards in those clips.
Attacking with pace.

Get the paperwork done Swansea.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Brazilian winger on 14:15 - Jan 28 with 1570 viewsunion_jack

Brazilian winger on 11:55 - Jan 28 by KeithHaynes

Runs at players, confident to try it on, not a pass backwards in those clips.
Attacking with pace.

Get the paperwork done Swansea.

Yes, but that can be worked on😂

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Brazilian winger on 15:47 - Jan 28 with 1467 viewsRhonddaSwans

👇 You had the wrong ronald mate.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/ronald/leistungsdaten/spieler/862554

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Login to get fewer ads

Brazilian winger on 15:48 - Jan 28 with 1457 viewsPawelAbbott

Brazilian winger on 15:47 - Jan 28 by RhonddaSwans

👇 You had the wrong ronald mate.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/ronald/leistungsdaten/spieler/862554

Yes, shame as the other one looked tidy
Brazilian winger on 16:19 - Jan 28 with 1378 viewsKeithHaynes

Brazilian winger on 15:48 - Jan 28 by PawelAbbott

Yes, shame as the other one looked tidy

As we have seen with the amount of allegedly ‘proficient ‘ News sites and Twitter accounts that got this wrong is alarming.

Just proves good sources always give you the edge.

Brazilian winger on 23:36 - Jan 28 with 1140 viewsjackrmee

As showreels go, you’d expect, from an attacker/winger, a few nice flicks or noticeable burst of pace, couple of cracking goals, assists. I don’t remember seeing any of them.

I watched Myko’s highlights when I first heard of him. He looked better, yet can’t get near the team 🤷‍♂️

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Brazilian winger on 11:05 - Jan 29 with 997 viewsRichardO

Brazilian winger on 23:36 - Jan 28 by jackrmee

As showreels go, you’d expect, from an attacker/winger, a few nice flicks or noticeable burst of pace, couple of cracking goals, assists. I don’t remember seeing any of them.

I watched Myko’s highlights when I first heard of him. He looked better, yet can’t get near the team 🤷‍♂️

Is it a case of trying to keep the likes of Lowe and Bolaise happy if we still need them after the window closes if there is no movement and by not picking Kuharevich it will encourage them to extend the loan in Bolaise case or help
Lowes decision about his future maybe once that window close and Williams know who he has for the near future he can look at the distant future.
Brazilian winger on 14:32 - Jan 29 with 870 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Just signed Subject to international clearance and obtaining a visa.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Brazilian winger on 14:44 - Jan 29 with 836 viewsonehunglow

Seems massive gamble to me and he wouldn’t be the first .
Good luck to him and hope he’s not a sick Note

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Brazilian winger on 14:49 - Jan 29 with 824 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brazilian winger on 14:44 - Jan 29 by onehunglow

Seems massive gamble to me and he wouldn’t be the first .
Good luck to him and hope he’s not a sick Note

Peole said that about, Williams Angel, Michu, plus a lot of other players signed by Martinez, Rodgers and Laudrup.
[Post edited 29 Jan 14:49]

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Brazilian winger on 14:57 - Jan 29 with 802 viewsWhiterockin

Brazilian winger on 14:49 - Jan 29 by felixstowe_jack

Peole said that about, Williams Angel, Michu, plus a lot of other players signed by Martinez, Rodgers and Laudrup.

In fairness we had people who knew what they were doing in those days. I'm yet to be convinced about this lot.
Brazilian winger on 16:34 - Jan 29 with 670 viewsKeithHaynes

I think you answered your own question there mate.
Martinez, Rodgers and Laudrup.

That’s the difference.

Brazilian winger on 17:50 - Jan 29 with 598 viewsReslovenSwan1

Brazilian winger on 23:36 - Jan 28 by jackrmee

Neither could Gyorkeres (offers over £60m considered) and Whitaker (offers of £10m or more considered). Al Hamadi left without any regrets at 19 (going to Ipswich £1m +)

Fletcher scored 17 goals for the u21 at 18 and allegedly according to Duff was on trial. Duff was on record saying he was not too impressed. He must have failed the trial.

Cullen must therefore be exceptional as he impresses all coaches.

Dean Saunders and Giorgi Chinaglia were also bounced out of the club.

It is as if the club detest strikers. Only Cullen has made it as a striker from the academy in 20 years. There is either a systematic problem of coaching or a local talent deficiency. Given that the club picks up players a 8-9 years old it is reasonable to ask what are the coaches doing?
[Post edited 29 Jan 17:52]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Brazilian winger on 18:56 - Jan 29 with 519 viewsPawelAbbott

Angel only cost £15k, wasn't much of a gamble.
Williams already had Welsh caps from a League 2 side
Michu had banged in 17 goals in La Liga the previous season
Brazilian winger on 19:06 - Jan 29 with 493 viewsKeithHaynes

Brazilian winger on 17:50 - Jan 29 by ReslovenSwan1

Neither could Gyorkeres (offers over £60m considered) and Whitaker (offers of £10m or more considered). Al Hamadi left without any regrets at 19 (going to Ipswich £1m +)

Fletcher scored 17 goals for the u21 at 18 and allegedly according to Duff was on trial. Duff was on record saying he was not too impressed. He must have failed the trial.

Cullen must therefore be exceptional as he impresses all coaches.

Dean Saunders and Giorgi Chinaglia were also bounced out of the club.

It is as if the club detest strikers. Only Cullen has made it as a striker from the academy in 20 years. There is either a systematic problem of coaching or a local talent deficiency. Given that the club picks up players a 8-9 years old it is reasonable to ask what are the coaches doing?
[Post edited 29 Jan 17:52]

They were developing other clubs cast offs like Dan James and Oli McBurnnie.

They made the club a bob or two.

I don’t see Hull fans harping on about Dan James though.

Take the rough with the smooth.

Brazilian winger on 20:42 - Jan 29 with 436 viewsjackrmee

Brazilian winger on 11:05 - Jan 29 by RichardO

Is it a case of trying to keep the likes of Lowe and Bolaise happy if we still need them after the window closes if there is no movement and by not picking Kuharevich it will encourage them to extend the loan in Bolaise case or help
Lowes decision about his future maybe once that window close and Williams know who he has for the near future he can look at the distant future.

Could be. Would surprise me if it were that though tbh

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024