Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
YATES to Blackburn 10:25 - Jan 28 with 3134 viewsKeithHaynes

Rumoured.
Loan.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

YATES to Blackburn on 12:43 - Jan 29 with 664 viewsgrabsplatter

YATES to Blackburn on 23:28 - Jan 28 by jackrmee

I agree with The Res about the short termism in the club, but you’re right also, 14 signings. Not many I would call a success.

Only thing with that is that he was talking short termism in the club (agreed) while somehow absolving the owners of blame (which is just mad)!!
YATES to Blackburn on 13:00 - Jan 29 with 604 viewsPawelAbbott

YATES to Blackburn on 07:48 - Jan 29 by QJumpingJack

Gary Neville recently said one bad transfer window could cost you 2-3 seasons. We may be seeing that now.....

This seasons transfers are a lot like those when we were relegated from the Prem.
We sold key players and replaced them with a bunch of players of a real poor standard. We were loaning some of them back out in the January window.
This summers transfer mistakes will take a couple of seasons to correct
YATES to Blackburn on 13:37 - Jan 29 with 519 viewsReslovenSwan1

YATES to Blackburn on 13:00 - Jan 29 by PawelAbbott

This seasons transfers are a lot like those when we were relegated from the Prem.
We sold key players and replaced them with a bunch of players of a real poor standard. We were loaning some of them back out in the January window.
This summers transfer mistakes will take a couple of seasons to correct

You are wrong. Nothing like the liabilities of the relegation season. I think there were seven permanent signings.

Key is good Tymon is improving and only 24 . Pederson is pretty much what people expected a solid defender.

Yates is top joint scorer and has disappointing as a team player. This type of player needs to exhibit a spark and be super sharp in the box. Ginnelly looked tremendous but got a serious injury.

Njoe has not settled but is only 22. He is nowhere near his prime. I personally would have sent him to league 1 not back to Netherlands. He may be homesick and depressed at not having cracked it behind loan players Swansea did not need. We are dealing with people.

Kukharveic has a good profile. Big strong powerful and good in the air. Work in progress. If Courtney Baker Richardson got a place then Mykola is better than him I would think. If he can play and score his market valuation will sky rocket. He needs to morph into someone like Chris Wood or who is now a rounded very useful footballer. Kevin Davis even who played for England.

Swansea need to polish rough diamonds not move them on because they need work. Perhaps Trundle is working with him on ball control and movement,

Out of seven, three good, one solid, one struggling and two work in progress. I back Watson. Recruitment has been a running problem for Swansea since 2016. Stability and consistency is required.

If Watson focuses on younger players with potential fans cannot call him out after 6 months. Swansea cannot only compete by buying off the shelf stars. Buy low and sell high. The coaches need polish and develop prospects. They put a lot of work into McBurnie and James.

Gyorkers should have been a lesson. He was handed to Swansea on a plate as a taster and sent back.

Wise sage since Toshack era

YATES to Blackburn on 20:29 - Jan 29 with 386 viewsQJumpingJack

YATES to Blackburn on 13:37 - Jan 29 by ReslovenSwan1

You are wrong. Nothing like the liabilities of the relegation season. I think there were seven permanent signings.

Key is good Tymon is improving and only 24 . Pederson is pretty much what people expected a solid defender.

Yates is top joint scorer and has disappointing as a team player. This type of player needs to exhibit a spark and be super sharp in the box. Ginnelly looked tremendous but got a serious injury.

Njoe has not settled but is only 22. He is nowhere near his prime. I personally would have sent him to league 1 not back to Netherlands. He may be homesick and depressed at not having cracked it behind loan players Swansea did not need. We are dealing with people.

Kukharveic has a good profile. Big strong powerful and good in the air. Work in progress. If Courtney Baker Richardson got a place then Mykola is better than him I would think. If he can play and score his market valuation will sky rocket. He needs to morph into someone like Chris Wood or who is now a rounded very useful footballer. Kevin Davis even who played for England.

Swansea need to polish rough diamonds not move them on because they need work. Perhaps Trundle is working with him on ball control and movement,

Out of seven, three good, one solid, one struggling and two work in progress. I back Watson. Recruitment has been a running problem for Swansea since 2016. Stability and consistency is required.

If Watson focuses on younger players with potential fans cannot call him out after 6 months. Swansea cannot only compete by buying off the shelf stars. Buy low and sell high. The coaches need polish and develop prospects. They put a lot of work into McBurnie and James.

Gyorkers should have been a lesson. He was handed to Swansea on a plate as a taster and sent back.

I watched Gyorkers when he was on loan for us and he did nothing to deserve a permanent deal. I don't think I am the only Swansea fan who thinks this.
YATES to Blackburn on 20:32 - Jan 29 with 374 viewsWhiterockin

YATES to Blackburn on 20:29 - Jan 29 by QJumpingJack

I watched Gyorkers when he was on loan for us and he did nothing to deserve a permanent deal. I don't think I am the only Swansea fan who thinks this.

Even Res said he would prefer Garrick at the time.
YATES to Blackburn on 20:37 - Jan 29 with 356 viewsjackrmee

YATES to Blackburn on 13:37 - Jan 29 by ReslovenSwan1

Somehow I agree with you and abbot.

The loan signings, plus Yates, and with myko not getting minutes, it made it seem really bad.

We 100% need to give these young lads time to progress with us. I really want to see Myko get some minutes. Hopefully another winger and give him some games with crosses coming in.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024