Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bolasie 07:12 - Jan 30 with 1141 viewsYrAlarch

I understand from BBC Sport that he has left the Club. Apparently he cannot agree a new contract.
Bolasie on 10:30 - Jan 30 with 1011 viewsKeithHaynes

One in and one out today at the Swans, plus transfer updates 29th Jan 2024 16:21
It’s not exactly what is described in the transfer window as a done deal, but the medical formalities that took two days and terms have been agreed for Ronald Periera to join the Swans this afternoon. The work permit situation won’t be easy unless the Swans have processed the details beforehand, plus then there’s a permit (visa) to get over the line as well. 0

👍

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Bolasie on 11:54 - Jan 30 with 912 viewsSullutaCreturned

From what I know, Bolasie wanted too much money. The CEo couldn't agree to the spend, we need younger, hungrier players anyway.
Bolasie on 12:42 - Jan 30 with 821 viewsKeithHaynes

Bolasie on 11:54 - Jan 30 by SullutaCreturned

From what I know, Bolasie wanted too much money. The CEo couldn't agree to the spend, we need younger, hungrier players anyway.

Is the right answer.
Not going to put speculated figures on here but the signing on fee was massive if correct.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Bolasie on 18:06 - Jan 30 with 641 viewsjack247

Flattered to deceive. Looked a handful in his first and last game. With the career he’s had and the money he’s bound to have earned, I can understand him asking for a big wedge. I can also completely understand the club not giving it to him. Didn’t offer enough.
Bolasie on 20:44 - Jan 30 with 503 viewsRhonddaSwans

he was absolutely shite

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024