Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City in desperate rush to sign more players 12:55 - Jan 31 with 1156 viewsSwansIndependent

Swansea City in desperate rush to sign more players 31st Jan 2024 12:54
Ideally these things are done and dusted by this time of the January transfer window. Unfortunately with players not liking their terms to come to west Wales along with the clubs current perilous state things are not that easy. Luke Williams went a long way to explain this on Tuesday. 0

Down to the deadline, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City in desperate rush to sign more players on 13:53 - Jan 31 with 1022 viewsPawelAbbott

We spent almost £5m on 2 strikers in the summer and are now considering both on? Even if only on loan.
That leaves us with who up front?
Swansea City in desperate rush to sign more players on 14:02 - Jan 31 with 991 viewsbuilthjack

So has Coleman been true to his word? Not yet.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea City in desperate rush to sign more players on 14:17 - Jan 31 with 931 viewsonehunglow

Why are we desperate again.
Lessons are there to be learned

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City in desperate rush to sign more players on 15:12 - Jan 31 with 784 viewsChippy69

Swansea City in desperate rush to sign more players on 14:17 - Jan 31 by onehunglow

Why are we desperate again.
Lessons are there to be learned

Could see this a mile away with is super computer of stats.
All bullshit, how many times have we fallen for oh we can’t get them over line we tried our best
Bullshit all he’s done is jazz it up
And I think the manager looks like a rabbit in the headlights every time I’ve seen him
1 in 3 needed

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Swansea City in desperate rush to sign more players on 15:38 - Jan 31 with 699 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City in desperate rush to sign more players on 15:12 - Jan 31 by Chippy69

Could see this a mile away with is super computer of stats.
All bullshit, how many times have we fallen for oh we can’t get them over line we tried our best
Bullshit all he’s done is jazz it up
And I think the manager looks like a rabbit in the headlights every time I’ve seen him
1 in 3 needed

Believe me, I’m as concerned as the next person but I think we need more understanding of how the transfer works.

My very limited knowledge believes it’s not that simple. There is a chain, like selling a house, when one cant come in until the club owning him replaces him and that goes in all up the line.

And it’s not necessarily about just spending money because pound notes don’t kick footballs.

Having said all that, I still believe our owners are a bunch of shysters who will stubbornly walk away from a deal if the cost is 1p above what they want to pay. Some clubs just aren’t that desperate to sell so deals never get done.

I also believe they are now using us as a development club to bring in players cheap and improving them.which is why we are stubbornly adhering to this passing around the back in a hope they get comfortable with that style and fetch a transfer fee. They don’t really care where we finish though promotion would be a bonus but not a reality. Shameful.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea City in desperate rush to sign more players on 15:44 - Jan 31 with 671 viewsChippy69

Swansea City in desperate rush to sign more players on 15:38 - Jan 31 by union_jack

Believe me, I’m as concerned as the next person but I think we need more understanding of how the transfer works.

My very limited knowledge believes it’s not that simple. There is a chain, like selling a house, when one cant come in until the club owning him replaces him and that goes in all up the line.

And it’s not necessarily about just spending money because pound notes don’t kick footballs.

Having said all that, I still believe our owners are a bunch of shysters who will stubbornly walk away from a deal if the cost is 1p above what they want to pay. Some clubs just aren’t that desperate to sell so deals never get done.

I also believe they are now using us as a development club to bring in players cheap and improving them.which is why we are stubbornly adhering to this passing around the back in a hope they get comfortable with that style and fetch a transfer fee. They don’t really care where we finish though promotion would be a bonus but not a reality. Shameful.

Hate is a strong word
But I really hate these bsrds, they are bleeding us dry. A bunch of vampire bats around a corpse
and its running dry.
[Post edited 31 Jan 18:35]

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024