Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brianna sentences 18:34 - Feb 2 with 1238 viewsonehunglow

20 and 22 years
Look at the state we re in

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Brianna sentences on 18:46 - Feb 2 with 1225 viewsWhiterockin

No comment from me as I have grandchildren the same age and find it far too upsetting.
Brianna sentences on 18:47 - Feb 2 with 1222 viewslifelong

Horrific case.
Brianna sentences on 18:56 - Feb 2 with 1209 viewsunion_jack

Brianna sentences on 18:47 - Feb 2 by lifelong

Horrific case.

Saw their pics online. Dead behind the eyes. They epitomise pure evil and should be assessed very carefully after their term elapses. Really should never be let out again.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Brianna sentences on 19:04 - Feb 2 with 1199 viewsangryjack

Brianna sentences on 18:46 - Feb 2 by Whiterockin

No comment from me as I have grandchildren the same age and find it far too upsetting.

Too upsetting the f@ckers should be hanged
Brianna sentences on 21:27 - Feb 2 with 1102 viewsSullutaCreturned

Brianna sentences on 19:04 - Feb 2 by angryjack

Too upsetting the f@ckers should be hanged

That's my opinion too but in the absence of the highest sanction they should never be released.
Brianna sentences on 21:43 - Feb 2 with 1087 viewsBoundy

Brianna sentences on 21:27 - Feb 2 by SullutaCreturned

That's my opinion too but in the absence of the highest sanction they should never be released.

In my humble opinion that will be the case , How any parole board could look at the sentences, circumstances and the manner of Brianna's death and come to the conclusion that they're repented should be jailed themselves

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Brianna sentences on 21:46 - Feb 2 with 1078 viewsunion_jack

Brianna sentences on 21:43 - Feb 2 by Boundy

In my humble opinion that will be the case , How any parole board could look at the sentences, circumstances and the manner of Brianna's death and come to the conclusion that they're repented should be jailed themselves

You’re right but in this ever increasing liberal society I wouldn’t bet on it.

Poor dabs, all locked up and that!

Brianna sentences on 22:06 - Feb 2 with 1061 viewsBoundy

Brianna sentences on 21:46 - Feb 2 by union_jack

and that's the worry., reading the story today about the young woman and two children attacked with an acidic substance in London and now the assailant identified as an illegal immigrant, previously convicted of a sexual assault but still allowed to remain in the country possibly due to our nanny state .Others freedoms seem to be more important than that of too many innocent victims

Login to get fewer ads

Brianna sentences on 22:11 - Feb 2 with 1053 viewsunion_jack

Brianna sentences on 22:06 - Feb 2 by Boundy

and that's the worry., reading the story today about the young woman and two children attacked with an acidic substance in London and now the assailant identified as an illegal immigrant, previously convicted of a sexual assault but still allowed to remain in the country possibly due to our nanny state .Others freedoms seem to be more important than that of too many innocent victims

Yes but Boundy, if he was deported he’d be sent to an unsafe country. Ooor bugger.

Have you no heart?😏

Brianna sentences on 22:40 - Feb 2 with 1034 viewsunion_jack

Brianna sentences on 22:06 - Feb 2 by Boundy

Look up Andrew Lawrence Comedy on YouTube regarding this. He’s controversial and some of the content (regarding the police) I don’t entirely agree with but most of it is on the button.

I won’t post it on here in case some sensitive souls are damaged in the process.

Brianna sentences on 12:22 - Feb 3 with 948 viewsonehunglow

Brianna sentences on 21:46 - Feb 2 by union_jack

Union.
It was horrific and sickening watching the lady from the Howard League for penal reform spout the usual bleeding heart shite . This on the day when kids sentenced for thrusting a knife 28 times into another social.For fun.
At 16 ,you know that is wrong l
That simple.
Nothing wrong in punishing them
Nothing wrong with taking away their lives as they knew them either.
Thee are shed loads of organisations worried about offenders but few for victims

Brianna sentences on 13:04 - Feb 3 with 932 viewsunion_jack

Brianna sentences on 12:22 - Feb 3 by onehunglow

Union.
It was horrific and sickening watching the lady from the Howard League for penal reform spout the usual bleeding heart shite . This on the day when kids sentenced for thrusting a knife 28 times into another social.For fun.
At 16 ,you know that is wrong l
That simple.
Nothing wrong in punishing them
Nothing wrong with taking away their lives as they knew them either.
Thee are shed loads of organisations worried about offenders but few for victims

Oh so true. Sadly.

Brianna sentences on 13:40 - Feb 3 with 911 viewsBoundy

Brianna sentences on 22:40 - Feb 2 by union_jack

Look up Andrew Lawrence Comedy on YouTube regarding this. He’s controversial and some of the content (regarding the police) I don’t entirely agree with but most of it is on the button.

I won’t post it on here in case some sensitive souls are damaged in the process.

I do watch him on occasion and he's normally bang on the money when it comes to social issues , and funny with it .

Brianna sentences on 14:04 - Feb 3 with 898 viewsonehunglow

Brianna sentences on 13:04 - Feb 3 by union_jack

Oh so true. Sadly.

You can imagine,in my time,I’ve been to countless violent assaults,some fatal. It’s the smell and guts that gets to you.
To shove a blade of size into human takes effort would feel the tissue,muscle and bone against the blade as you piece the flesh and blood shoots out over you.
To get a buzz out of this means you are ei5er evil or insane and should see never again walk the streets in freedom

Brianna sentences on 21:48 - Feb 4 with 797 viewsAnotherJohn

Really sickening case. What upsets me most is that the victim was a vulnerable person, with limited social contacts, who thought this was an outing with a friend.
Brianna sentences on 22:02 - Feb 4 with 782 viewsDr_Winston

Not a surprise to see the limited thinkers advocate the death penalty for children.

A tragic case all round really. In reality it looks like the trans issue is a bit of a non entity. In reality these young psychos were looking for a target and sighted on an obvious one. If not Brianna it would have been someone else.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Brianna sentences on 22:04 - Feb 4 with 781 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Brianna sentences on 21:48 - Feb 4 by AnotherJohn

Really sickening case. What upsets me most is that the victim was a vulnerable person, with limited social contacts, who thought this was an outing with a friend.

I’m sure I read her mother was upset at that media depiction of her as a vulnerable person. She described her as ferociously confident in herself and would stand up to anyone.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Brianna sentences on 04:58 - Feb 5 with 731 viewsJumpingJackFlash

Life should mean life.

I don’t support the death penalty. Off the top of my head there’s the Guildford 4, the Birmingham 6 and the Cardiff 3. That’s 13 innocent people who would be dead. There’s plenty more I’m sure.
Brianna sentences on 08:58 - Feb 5 with 697 viewsonehunglow

Brianna sentences on 04:58 - Feb 5 by JumpingJackFlash

Life should mean life.

I don’t support the death penalty. Off the top of my head there’s the Guildford 4, the Birmingham 6 and the Cardiff 3. That’s 13 innocent people who would be dead. There’s plenty more I’m sure.

Capital punishment was voted for only because MPs were promised life meant life .
They were lied to

Brianna sentences on 11:52 - Feb 5 with 659 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Only today some prison boss in Scotland has called for the immediate release of several hundred scumba… I mean prisoners into the streets because the prisons are too full. Lots of prisoners in the article moaning that they have to share a small room with another prisoner.

Simple solution. Don’t commit crime. It’s not difficult to go through life without stealing, raping or being violent.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Brianna sentences on 12:30 - Feb 5 with 642 viewsonehunglow

Brianna sentences on 11:52 - Feb 5 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Only today some prison boss in Scotland has called for the immediate release of several hundred scumba… I mean prisoners into the streets because the prisons are too full. Lots of prisoners in the article moaning that they have to share a small room with another prisoner.

Simple solution. Don’t commit crime. It’s not difficult to go through life without stealing, raping or being violent.

So rather that see them cramped , we release on to the streets where , having been saved by Jesus, they go on to lead meaningful lives

Brianna sentences on 07:29 - Feb 6 with 558 viewsjackal

Brianna sentences on 18:56 - Feb 2 by union_jack

Saw their pics online. Dead behind the eyes. They epitomise pure evil and should be assessed very carefully after their term elapses. Really should never be let out again.

They'll be out when they're in their thirties.

That's not justice.
Brianna sentences on 09:15 - Feb 6 with 539 viewsonehunglow

Brianna sentences on 07:29 - Feb 6 by jackal

They'll be out when they're in their thirties.

That's not justice.

It is indeed the case

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024