Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Excel Parking Services Ltd 11:32 - Feb 5 with 1944 viewsswancity

Anyone had the misfortune to have to deal with these?

My car was parked legally in the car park at Parkway Dental Clinic Swansea while I had treatment . They provide you with the permit on which you handwrite your vehicle reg no and the date. And then display it which I did … only putting on the wrong date!

Now Excel have since been provided with written evidence from Parkway that I was there at that time having dental treatment and therefore legally parked but they’ve refused the appeal

Does anyone know the legal position or have any experience of dealing with them?

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Excel Parking Services Ltd (n/t) on 22:10 - Feb 6 with 460 viewsmax936

Mrs took lad to his eye clinic appointment last week at Singleton Hospital, only one area where there was enough space to park to use the ramp on van to wheel him out close to the main entrance, obviously she couldn't leave him to go and move the van somewhere else so left it where it was, his chair with him in it is to heavy to wheel him any distance, so no really option.

It was a drop off short stay parking area it seems, cause we've had an invoice through the post for 40 quid, not sure its worth appealing and explaining to circumstances, but there's cameras there so they should see the reasons for themselves, just a lousy snivelling bunch of a holes.
[Post edited 6 Feb 22:22]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Excel Parking Services Ltd (n/t) on 09:54 - Feb 7 with 393 viewscontroversial_jack

Excel Parking Services Ltd (n/t) on 22:10 - Feb 6 by max936

Mrs took lad to his eye clinic appointment last week at Singleton Hospital, only one area where there was enough space to park to use the ramp on van to wheel him out close to the main entrance, obviously she couldn't leave him to go and move the van somewhere else so left it where it was, his chair with him in it is to heavy to wheel him any distance, so no really option.

It was a drop off short stay parking area it seems, cause we've had an invoice through the post for 40 quid, not sure its worth appealing and explaining to circumstances, but there's cameras there so they should see the reasons for themselves, just a lousy snivelling bunch of a holes.

Don't appeal, challenge.
Excel Parking Services Ltd (n/t) on 10:10 - Feb 7 with 373 viewstheloneranger

Excel Parking Services Ltd (n/t) on 22:10 - Feb 6 by max936

Max - If you're on Facebook, join "Private Parking Tickets - help and advice"

It's totally free advice, and some of their admin have been fighting these scavengers for 25 years plus.

Good luck. 👍

EDIT

Try ringing PALS (Patient Advice and Liason Service) at the hospital - 205666 Extns 37517 or 37518 and explain your situation.

Support services run the car park and the scavengers run the fines!!

[Post edited 7 Feb 10:43]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Excel Parking Services Ltd on 12:59 - Feb 7 with 335 viewscontroversial_jack

i've just had confirmation that mine has been cancelled
Excel Parking Services Ltd (n/t) on 17:37 - Feb 7 with 302 viewsmax936

Excel Parking Services Ltd (n/t) on 10:10 - Feb 7 by theloneranger

Max - If you're on Facebook, join "Private Parking Tickets - help and advice"

It's totally free advice, and some of their admin have been fighting these scavengers for 25 years plus.

Good luck. 👍

EDIT

Try ringing PALS (Patient Advice and Liason Service) at the hospital - 205666 Extns 37517 or 37518 and explain your situation.

Support services run the car park and the scavengers run the fines!!

[Post edited 7 Feb 10:43]

Cheers Butty.

Excel Parking Services Ltd on 17:37 - Feb 7 with 301 viewsmax936

Excel Parking Services Ltd on 12:59 - Feb 7 by controversial_jack

i've just had confirmation that mine has been cancelled

Good news.

Excel Parking Services Ltd on 18:53 - Feb 7 with 268 viewshowenjack

Excel Parking Services Ltd on 22:04 - Feb 6 by swancity

It’s free parking for use by customers of Parkway dental clinic

At the reception they give you a ticket which you hand write the date and vehicle reg no on.

I’d written the wrong date on it in error. The car was parked “ legally “. And with permission.

There you go then , They have lost nothing . just get written confirmation of attendance by the dentist on the date concerned . State that you are not prepared to pay a " fine". Let them pursue it . They won't because it would not be worth it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024