Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How fast is Przemysław Płacheta? 23:47 - Feb 5 with 2789 viewsReslovenSwan1

I have done a little study on this for information of the forum

He is in fact about the fastest footballer you are going to find anywhere. Comparing to the sports of Rugby union NFL and football here are some average speeds.

Chedzoie Ogbene 22.9 mph Fastest in PL from what i read

Kylian Mappe 22.4 mph Lique 1

Tyreek Hil 23.4 mph NFL wide reciver

Raheem Mostert 22.73 mph NFL running back

Louis Reess Zammett 24 mph Rugby Union

Przemysław Płacheta 24 mph SWANSEA CITY

Christian Wade 25.7mph Rugby /NFL

This is not a rigorous study just a quick estimation this evening. Take it from me the boy can shift probably faster than Dan James.

Wise sage since Toshack era

How fast is Przemysław Płacheta? on 21:24 - Feb 6 with 926 viewsonehunglow

How fast is Przemysław Płacheta? on 20:30 - Feb 6 by ReslovenSwan1

I quote Gyorkeres quite often to demonstrate the club views of forward player in particular is short term and perhaps even dysfunctional.

We have an academy / CoE with not a single 6 ft centre forward of note since they were formed. It is a club blind spot.

Mykola does not play because he is raw and would occasionally miss-control the ball. A big unit strong on the ball. Just like big Vik is. Vik took 18 months to become rouded and bingo worth £20m rising to £80m. Cooper dropped the ball.

Watson has bought potential and Coleman would be wise to back him. The fact that Mykola cannot get in the team does not mean he would not be highly effective if he did.

Kristian Fletcher was a revelation and reportedly 'on trial' . Find one comment by "Wrighty" praising him.

If he’s raw now,what was he when we bought him.?
I’ve never heard such shyte

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

How fast is Przemysław Płacheta? on 22:09 - Feb 6 with 880 viewsReslovenSwan1

How fast is Przemysław Płacheta? on 21:24 - Feb 6 by onehunglow

If he’s raw now,what was he when we bought him.?
I’ve never heard such shyte

Swansea cannot buy big centre forwards ready made off the shelf. Sporting want £80m just for Gyokreres. Piroe was a magnificent piece of business who impressed from day 1.

Gyorkeres was like Adebayor,. Useless at 21 best in EPL at 24. Young Hamadi was let go at 19 and raw. Now £1m and playing at Ipswich. Still with a lot to do.

Swansea have no one coming through other than Wilson. The club academy CoE do not produce forwards. Cullen is the best for over 22 years and struggles to play every week.

McBurney was bought raw at 18 or so and mentored and worked on to be a rounded centre forward for the Potter season.

I sense Potter did not always get on with OMcB and did not threw him under the bus like Martin did with Whitaker. Potter developed OMcB and the club sold him for a whopping £18m possibly aware of his occasional partying non professional ways.

Shyte it aint. Williams cannot treat Kukharecvic like Whittaker. This type of short termism must stop. Big Myk looks like a potential beast to me in his short cameos

How fast is Przemysław Płacheta? on 23:40 - Feb 6 with 827 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

How fast is Przemysław Płacheta? on 20:42 - Feb 6 by Dr_Winston

And the saddest part of that is he doesn't have to be. He's got all the tools he needs to be a serious influence on us going forward. He just needs a manager who won't indulge his defensive instincts.

Potter and Duff are the only coaches in his near ten years as a Swan to get a tune out of him going forwards. The rest of them have either not picked him, or convinced themselves that he's of more value with simple ball retention than anything else, which is, of course, a nonsense.

Sadly it appears unlikely that Williams, with his adherence to the modern style advocated by his mentor Martin, will change that.

Grimes was tremendous in the potter season. The fact our managers since have not got this out of him has been a failure.

Personally Grimes should be feeling this too

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

How fast is Przemysław Płacheta? on 10:17 - Feb 7 with 734 viewsonehunglow

How fast is Przemysław Płacheta? on 22:09 - Feb 6 by ReslovenSwan1

Swansea cannot buy big centre forwards ready made off the shelf. Sporting want £80m just for Gyokreres. Piroe was a magnificent piece of business who impressed from day 1.

Gyorkeres was like Adebayor,. Useless at 21 best in EPL at 24. Young Hamadi was let go at 19 and raw. Now £1m and playing at Ipswich. Still with a lot to do.

Swansea have no one coming through other than Wilson. The club academy CoE do not produce forwards. Cullen is the best for over 22 years and struggles to play every week.

McBurney was bought raw at 18 or so and mentored and worked on to be a rounded centre forward for the Potter season.

I sense Potter did not always get on with OMcB and did not threw him under the bus like Martin did with Whitaker. Potter developed OMcB and the club sold him for a whopping £18m possibly aware of his occasional partying non professional ways.

Shyte it aint. Williams cannot treat Kukharecvic like Whittaker. This type of short termism must stop. Big Myk looks like a potential beast to me in his short cameos

“ cannot” .
Disagree

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

How fast is Przemysław Płacheta? on 10:27 - Feb 7 with 722 viewsunion_jack

How fast is Przemysław Płacheta? on 10:17 - Feb 7 by onehunglow

“ cannot” .
Disagree

Should not maybe?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

How fast is Przemysław Płacheta? on 17:11 - Feb 7 with 627 viewsKeithHaynes

How fast is Przemysław Płacheta? on 10:17 - Feb 7 by onehunglow

“ cannot” .
Disagree

There were a few who rejected us.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

How fast is Przemysław Płacheta? on 17:38 - Feb 7 with 612 viewsReslovenSwan1

How fast is Przemysław Płacheta? on 17:11 - Feb 7 by KeithHaynes

There were a few who rejected us.

Williams has to play players chosen by the club. The club to be successful needs a seamless link between Coleman Watson and Williams. Martin binned a £15m footballer. Good for Martin bad for the club.

Whitaker caused friction perhaps. Martin moaned he wanted help up top. The US people said here you go, here is Morgan Whitaker. He is our player for you to use. MW may have been awkward but that is the job of the manager to find a way. Duff could have told MW you are going no where I need you. Instead he agreed to buy Jerry Yates.

One accepts that perhaps NJoe an One is too raw and needs more game time. He must come back and play next season. I would not have let him return to Netherlands unless for a loan to buy.
[Post edited 7 Feb 17:52]

How fast is Przemysław Płacheta? on 20:23 - Feb 7 with 531 viewsQJumpingJack

Whitaker played 33 times for us (scoring twice).

Maybe just maybe there was a clause in his contract which triggered further payments to Derby if he played x number of games say 35/40 or 50.

It "could" explain how he was treated by the club.
Login to get fewer ads

How fast is Przemysław Płacheta? on 20:25 - Feb 7 with 524 viewsWhiterockin

How fast is Przemysław Płacheta? on 20:23 - Feb 7 by QJumpingJack

Whitaker played 33 times for us (scoring twice).

Maybe just maybe there was a clause in his contract which triggered further payments to Derby if he played x number of games say 35/40 or 50.

Nothing to do with an attitude problem then.
How fast is Przemysław Płacheta? on 21:04 - Feb 7 with 484 viewsDr_Winston

How fast is Przemysław Płacheta? on 20:25 - Feb 7 by Whiterockin

Nothing to do with an attitude problem then.

If you believe that he had an attitude problem. Frankly even if he did the way he was sidelined probably justified one.

It really is quite remarkable how players attitudes have apparently changed since last season.
[Post edited 7 Feb 21:04]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

How fast is Przemysław Płacheta? on 21:08 - Feb 7 with 468 viewsWhiterockin

How fast is Przemysław Płacheta? on 21:04 - Feb 7 by Dr_Winston

If you believe that he had an attitude problem. Frankly even if he did the way he was sidelined probably justified one.

It really is quite remarkable how players attitudes have apparently changed since last season.
[Post edited 7 Feb 21:04]

Then again others like Michael Obafemi haven't, it all depends how you want to read it.
How fast is Przemysław Płacheta? on 21:13 - Feb 7 with 457 viewsDr_Winston

How fast is Przemysław Płacheta? on 21:08 - Feb 7 by Whiterockin

Then again others like Michael Obafemi haven't, it all depends how you want to read it.

No reports from Burnley about a bad attitude. Maybe Kompany just doesn't like making his gripes public, or maybe he's just not getting games.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

How fast is Przemysław Płacheta? on 21:49 - Feb 7 with 407 viewsKeithHaynes

How fast is Przemysław Płacheta? on 21:13 - Feb 7 by Dr_Winston

No reports from Burnley about a bad attitude. Maybe Kompany just doesn't like making his gripes public, or maybe he's just not getting games.

I would imagine he’s more concerned about the players he has who can play.
Not some bloke who hasn’t performed since his transfer and is now at Millwall.

If you read any reports on this website about him, they will be well sourced and very well researched and corroborated. That’s what we do.

How fast is Przemysław Płacheta? on 21:51 - Feb 7 with 402 viewsKeithHaynes

Anyway, how fast is Placheta 🙄

How fast is Przemysław Płacheta? on 21:53 - Feb 7 with 397 viewsmax936

How fast is Przemysław Płacheta? on 21:51 - Feb 7 by KeithHaynes

Anyway, how fast is Placheta 🙄

Not as fast as me, when last orders are called

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

How fast is Przemysław Płacheta? on 22:54 - Feb 7 with 367 viewsRichardO

How fast is Przemysław Płacheta? on 21:53 - Feb 7 by max936

Not as fast as me, when last orders are called

At the bar in the all inclusive hotel?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024