Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
British Army veteran will be charged with murder of man 17:45 - Feb 8 with 1895 viewstheloneranger

"A former British soldier is to be prosecuted for the murder of a man in Belfast in 1972, Northern Ireland's Public Prosecution Service has announced."

"The ex-soldier and three other veterans are also facing attempted murder counts related to incidents in the same year, the PPS said."

"Soldier F is accused of the murder of Patrick McVeigh, 44, who was shot at the junction of Finaghy Road North and Riverdale Park South in the city on May 13, 1972."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13060975/british-army-veteran-charged-m

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

British Army veteran will be charged with murder of man on 18:10 - Feb 8 with 1021 viewsBoundy

Incoming I'm sure

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

British Army veteran will be charged with murder of man on 18:10 - Feb 8 with 1016 viewsonehunglow

Crazy

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

British Army veteran will be charged with murder of man on 18:39 - Feb 8 with 1014 viewsFlashberryjack

British Army veteran will be charged with murder of man on 18:10 - Feb 8 by onehunglow

Crazy

Who would be a soldi.er or police officer these days ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

British Army veteran will be charged with murder of man on 20:50 - Feb 8 with 926 viewscontroversial_jack

British Army veteran will be charged with murder of man on 18:39 - Feb 8 by Flashberryjack

Nobody is above the law , well, maybe Donald Trump
British Army veteran will be charged with murder of man on 09:46 - Feb 9 with 869 viewsonehunglow

British Army veteran will be charged with murder of man on 18:39 - Feb 8 by Flashberryjack

Not me.
I got out just in time
Policing now is horrific.
Gutless bosses
Flaky and now woke troops too fey to get stuck in

British Army veteran will be charged with murder of man on 10:34 - Feb 9 with 860 viewsBoundy

British Army veteran will be charged with murder of man on 20:50 - Feb 8 by controversial_jack

Nobody is above the law , well, maybe Donald Trump

What law would that be ?

British Army veteran will be charged with murder of man on 10:41 - Feb 9 with 861 viewsSullutaCreturned

It's over 50 years ago, what evidence do they still have?

Is this more of a political thing? It's not that soldiers can be above the law, maybe this person is guilty as sin but even so the trial has to be fair.
British Army veteran will be charged with murder of man on 13:55 - Feb 9 with 791 viewscontroversial_jack

British Army veteran will be charged with murder of man on 10:34 - Feb 9 by Boundy

What law would that be ?

Whatever he's been charged with breaking.
Login to get fewer ads

British Army veteran will be charged with murder of man on 13:57 - Feb 9 with 806 viewsBoundy

British Army veteran will be charged with murder of man on 13:55 - Feb 9 by controversial_jack

If he goes through the correct due process then I cant see why you'd post on ones above the law .

British Army veteran will be charged with murder of man on 13:57 - Feb 9 with 806 viewsBoundy

British Army veteran will be charged with murder of man on 13:55 - Feb 9 by controversial_jack

If he goes through the correct due process then I cant see why you'd post no ones above the law .

British Army veteran will be charged with murder of man on 13:59 - Feb 9 with 786 viewscontroversial_jack

British Army veteran will be charged with murder of man on 13:57 - Feb 9 by Boundy

If he goes through the correct due process then I cant see why you'd post no ones above the law .

No reason, but there's usually outrage when a soldier is charged with something, as if being in the military gives them qualified immunity
British Army veteran will be charged with murder of man on 14:02 - Feb 9 with 799 viewsBoundy

British Army veteran will be charged with murder of man on 13:59 - Feb 9 by controversial_jack

No reason, but there's usually outrage when a soldier is charged with something, as if being in the military gives them qualified immunity

Is there, I never noticed

British Army veteran will be charged with murder of man on 17:43 - Feb 9 with 739 viewscontroversial_jack

British Army veteran will be charged with murder of man on 14:02 - Feb 9 by Boundy

Is there, I never noticed

Why am I not surprised?
British Army veteran will be charged with murder of man on 20:08 - Feb 9 with 736 viewsfelixstowe_jack

British Army veteran will be charged with murder of man on 13:59 - Feb 9 by controversial_jack

Pity the Russians don't charge the Russian soldiers who execute civilians and POW. Why am I not surprised.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

British Army veteran will be charged with murder of man on 20:40 - Feb 9 with 718 viewsonehunglow

British Army veteran will be charged with murder of man on 20:08 - Feb 9 by felixstowe_jack

Pity the Russians don't charge the Russian soldiers who execute civilians and POW. Why am I not surprised.

And do a fine line is Rape

British Army veteran will be charged with murder of man on 22:34 - Feb 9 with 690 viewsBoundy

British Army veteran will be charged with murder of man on 17:43 - Feb 9 by controversial_jack

Why am I not surprised?

No idea why you're not surprised either, should I be ?

British Army veteran will be charged with murder of man on 01:29 - Feb 10 with 662 viewsKilkennyjack

If innocent he will be cleared, if guiilty then he deserves what he gets.

Beware of the Risen People

British Army veteran will be charged with murder of man on 06:28 - Feb 10 with 648 viewsmangohilljack

Such condemnation from the same old posters when it comes to murdering innocent women and children in Ukraine which is absolutely nothing in comparison to the genocide in the Gaza, the war on Iraq (weapons of mass destruction zzzzzzz) Afghanistan etc.

You either condemn the murder of innocent people or you don't.
British Army veteran will be charged with murder of man on 09:22 - Feb 10 with 630 viewsonehunglow

British Army veteran will be charged with murder of man on 06:28 - Feb 10 by mangohilljack

Such condemnation from the same old posters when it comes to murdering innocent women and children in Ukraine which is absolutely nothing in comparison to the genocide in the Gaza, the war on Iraq (weapons of mass destruction zzzzzzz) Afghanistan etc.

You either condemn the murder of innocent people or you don't.

Such unrelenting poison from one pure conspiracy theorist .
Stomach turning

British Army veteran will be charged with murder of man on 09:56 - Feb 10 with 608 viewscontroversial_jack

British Army veteran will be charged with murder of man on 20:08 - Feb 9 by felixstowe_jack

why doesn't Israel charge the IDF soldiers with killing 11000 children?
British Army veteran will be charged with murder of man on 09:56 - Feb 10 with 607 viewscontroversial_jack

British Army veteran will be charged with murder of man on 22:34 - Feb 9 by Boundy

No idea why you're not surprised either, should I be ?

No, you shouldn't be.
British Army veteran will be charged with murder of man on 15:04 - Feb 10 with 563 viewsBoundy

British Army veteran will be charged with murder of man on 09:56 - Feb 10 by controversial_jack

No, you shouldn't be.

I'm not ,are you ?

British Army veteran will be charged with murder of man on 15:21 - Feb 10 with 555 viewsonehunglow

British Army veteran will be charged with murder of man on 01:29 - Feb 10 by Kilkennyjack

Not necessarily so.

British Army veteran will be charged with murder of man on 15:23 - Feb 10 with 556 viewsTogg

British Army veteran will be charged with murder of man on 01:29 - Feb 10 by Kilkennyjack

Yet murdering IRA and UDA walked free from their convictions
British Army veteran will be charged with murder of man on 15:49 - Feb 10 with 543 viewsBoundy

British Army veteran will be charged with murder of man on 15:23 - Feb 10 by Togg

Yet murdering IRA and UDA walked free from their convictions

Too many forget that but all in the name of peace eh

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024