Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? 18:00 - Feb 8 with 4580 viewssw02sea

Please Keith, have you any info to enlighten us all, on wtf is going on with MK?
One would have to assume (as 2 of our managers already have ) is it because he’s not that very good ?

Or is it something to do with “The data” ?

Utilising that well known footballing analytical tool, known as “Yates’s Law”
This involves the correlation of data of a cow’s arse and a banjo.
Firstly you measure the bovine’s rear, then the circumference of the said musical instrument.
Next you APPOINT KEN GUDE AS CHIEF OF STAFF AND HEAD OF STRATEGY, who switches on the computer.
Because He has extensive experience in communications and messaging, he processes the data and it prints out……”Yates needs a bigger banjo, and the cow’s arse needs to be smaller”

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 16:03 - Feb 11 with 1546 viewsheatwave

if he is genuinely no good as some are suggesting.
Why is he getting a regular spot on the bench?
What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 16:20 - Feb 11 with 1521 viewsunion_jack

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 16:03 - Feb 11 by heatwave

So many questions.

So few answers!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 16:35 - Feb 11 with 1483 viewsonehunglow

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 16:03 - Feb 11 by heatwave

If not fit ,he shouldn’t be on the bench
If no good, he shouldn’t be at the club at all.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 17:04 - Feb 11 with 1448 viewsReslovenSwan1

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 16:35 - Feb 11 by onehunglow

If not fit ,he shouldn’t be on the bench
If no good, he shouldn’t be at the club at all.

Williams is praising Cullen and Yates and big Myk is pressing him to play. There was a cross put in by Ronald that Big Myk would have buried. Cullen did not get to it as he does not get to quite a few crosses due possibly to a lack of height.

Williams said this. (WoL) [about Liam and Jerry}.

"So both these guys are brilliant. Liam's come in and has just accepted he needs to do the same level of work Jerry did and to take his chance.

"Now we have a lovely competition between these two really good players. Then there's Myko looking at me saying 'Come on, I'm ready. Put me in there'.

"This is a really good thing I think for us to develop this comfortable rivalry within the team and you have an opportunity to go do your job and score a goal. Then we'll see who plays in the next one."

This suggests Myko is not far away. I believe that neither Yates nor Cullen have the physicality and fearlessness to get on the end of Ronald's and Platcherta crosses.
[Post edited 11 Feb 17:05]

Wise sage since Toshack era

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 09:18 - Feb 14 with 1226 viewsWhiterockin

Does he really exist or just a name on the bench. Just why did he not come on last night instead of Yates, the game was done and dusted. There really seems to be no logical explanation to justify his non playing time, unless Williams is scared he might actually score.
What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 09:55 - Feb 14 with 1167 viewsonehunglow

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 17:04 - Feb 11 by ReslovenSwan1

Williams is praising Cullen and Yates and big Myk is pressing him to play. There was a cross put in by Ronald that Big Myk would have buried. Cullen did not get to it as he does not get to quite a few crosses due possibly to a lack of height.

"So both these guys are brilliant. Liam's come in and has just accepted he needs to do the same level of work Jerry did and to take his chance.

"Now we have a lovely competition between these two really good players. Then there's Myko looking at me saying 'Come on, I'm ready. Put me in there'.

"This is a really good thing I think for us to develop this comfortable rivalry within the team and you have an opportunity to go do your job and score a goal. Then we'll see who plays in the next one."

This suggests Myko is not far away. I believe that neither Yates nor Cullen have the physicality and fearlessness to get on the end of Ronald's and Platcherta crosses.

Agreed

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 13:13 - Feb 14 with 1060 viewsAguycalledJack

After last night, surely got to be given a go the weekend.
What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 14:09 - Feb 14 with 1016 viewsReslovenSwan1

Williams said this and it needs an interpretation.

"At some point he's going to get his chance," Williams told WalesOnline recently. "Hopefully he has that little chip on his shoulder and wants to prove everyone wrong. I look forward to that.

"It's difficult because I wasn't in the building before. You have to be careful when you talk to different people about what's happened. You need to try and make your own decision. Of course you listen to the things about what's happened earlier on in the season. But it's unfair. I need to try and judge him myself.

"I've not made a decision on him. I've not ruled him out of anything. Whatever's happened earlier in the season, I've heard thing, but I don't know for sure."

Sounds s if big "Myk" has lost his rag with someone and may have disrespected certain coaches or management using expletives perhaps? He is not Jadon Sancho and Swansea is not Man Utd. It needs settling sharpish. He needs to get his head down apologise if required. He must be aware that he is in a very privileged position compared to his country folk. Joe Rodon did not get his hair mussed by either Cullen or Yates.

Login to get fewer ads

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 14:14 - Feb 14 with 1001 viewsWhiterockin

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 14:09 - Feb 14 by ReslovenSwan1

"At some point he's going to get his chance," Williams told WalesOnline recently. "Hopefully he has that little chip on his shoulder and wants to prove everyone wrong. I look forward to that.

"It's difficult because I wasn't in the building before. You have to be careful when you talk to different people about what's happened. You need to try and make your own decision. Of course you listen to the things about what's happened earlier on in the season. But it's unfair. I need to try and judge him myself.

"I've not made a decision on him. I've not ruled him out of anything. Whatever's happened earlier in the season, I've heard thing, but I don't know for sure."

Sounds s if big "Myk" has lost his rag with someone and may have disrespected certain coaches or management using expletives perhaps? He is not Jadon Sancho and Swansea is not Man Utd. It needs settling sharpish. He needs to get his head down apologise if required. He must be aware that he is in a very privileged position compared to his country folk. Joe Rodon did not get his hair mussed by either Cullen or Yates.

A lot of assumptions there with no substance. If he is going to incude him in the squad play him. If not give the place on the bench to one of the youngsters.
What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 14:18 - Feb 14 with 988 viewsReslovenSwan1

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 14:14 - Feb 14 by Whiterockin

A lot of assumptions there with no substance. If he is going to incude him in the squad play him. If not give the place on the bench to one of the youngsters.

I go where angels fear to tread. "We have a problem Houston". It is confirmed. I have laid it down in black and white.

Williams
"Of course you listen to the things about what's happened earlier on in the season. But it's unfair. I need to try and judge him myself."

Something happened.
[Post edited 14 Feb 14:20]

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 14:19 - Feb 14 with 980 viewsWhiterockin

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 14:18 - Feb 14 by ReslovenSwan1

I go where angels fear to tread. "We have a problem Houston". It is confirmed. I have laid it down in black and white.

Williams
"Of course you listen to the things about what's happened earlier on in the season. But it's unfair. I need to try and judge him myself."

Something happened.

Your opinion, not fact.
What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 14:21 - Feb 14 with 968 viewsReslovenSwan1

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 14:19 - Feb 14 by Whiterockin

Your opinion, not fact.

The words of the manager. I believe him. "something happened".

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 14:24 - Feb 14 with 954 viewsonehunglow

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 14:21 - Feb 14 by ReslovenSwan1

I believe you are right to question as you do.
If the Pole is not fit,then he shouldn’t be on the bench.
If not good enough,then not on the bench
What we mustn’t do,again, is destroy a possible decent young player .
We are strangling ambition and talent

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 14:25 - Feb 14 with 950 viewsWhiterockin

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 14:21 - Feb 14 by ReslovenSwan1

But quite possibly not as you portrayed it. I repeat if he is on the bench play him or put someone else there.
What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 14:26 - Feb 14 with 941 viewsunion_jack

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 14:19 - Feb 14 by Whiterockin

Your opinion, not fact.

Not fact but it certainly is intimating something I think.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 15:07 - Feb 14 with 883 viewsjack247

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 14:18 - Feb 14 by ReslovenSwan1

Williams

Something happened.

Is that a direct quote?

It certainly looks like there’s more to this than the fans are aware of. Two managers of completely contrasting styles and the interim manager have practically ignored him, while on the face of it, he has the attributes we’d need.

Maybe he actually is just too raw, but there was nothing to lose bringing him on instead of Yates with the game gone yesterday
What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 20:13 - Feb 14 with 738 viewsmax936

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 15:07 - Feb 14 by jack247

Is that a direct quote?

It certainly looks like there’s more to this than the fans are aware of. Two managers of completely contrasting styles and the interim manager have practically ignored him, while on the face of it, he has the attributes we’d need.

Maybe he actually is just too raw, but there was nothing to lose bringing him on instead of Yates with the game gone yesterday

How many players is that now, who have had issues at the club? [if it is true of course, debatable no doubt]

Seems like whoever is choosing these players, isn't doing their homework properly, which could probably add up to the Stats and Data methods the club is using to run the playing side of things.

Unbelievable

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 20:31 - Feb 14 with 709 viewsonehunglow

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 20:13 - Feb 14 by max936

How many players is that now, who have had issues at the club? [if it is true of course, debatable no doubt]

Seems like whoever is choosing these players, isn't doing their homework properly, which could probably add up to the Stats and Data methods the club is using to run the playing side of things.

Unbelievable

Looking at it from afar,it seems clear it is personal as it was with Whitaker. A coach allowing his prejudice to override what’s best for the club .
Turns my stomach

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 22:22 - Feb 14 with 664 viewsmax936

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 20:31 - Feb 14 by onehunglow

Looking at it from afar,it seems clear it is personal as it was with Whitaker. A coach allowing his prejudice to override what’s best for the club .
Turns my stomach

3 managers haven't played him, the fact all three haven't doesn't suggest prejudice to me R.

Seems like its a numbers game and he isn't hitting those numbers, can't believe he's the only one though, all the players stats and data numbers must have had a right hammering last night, Tymon apart, he's been a decent signing.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 09:02 - Feb 15 with 572 viewsonehunglow

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 17:04 - Feb 11 by ReslovenSwan1

I remember previous players refers to like that .
Same script

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 09:25 - Feb 15 with 560 viewsjackrmee

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 14:09 - Feb 14 by ReslovenSwan1

Definitely sounds like he’s done something bad, earlier in the season.

Williams seems to be talking a bit of sh!t though. Reckons he’s not judging him on what people have told him has happened earlier in the season, yet is still treating him like the other managers

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 09:35 - Feb 15 with 556 viewsonehunglow

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 09:25 - Feb 15 by jackrmee

Definitely sounds like he’s done something bad, earlier in the season.

Williams seems to be talking a bit of sh!t though. Reckons he’s not judging him on what people have told him has happened earlier in the season, yet is still treating him like the other managers

100% agreed
I’d rather our best players selected to start.
A previous coach also described “ troublesome” players as magnificent person.
It’s all, crap.

Williams,sad to say,is following in the footsteps of his mentor and for me,I am hoping we can stay up the;he leaves for another club having been cheesed off with our owners .
That would mean another reset but I’m hoping our owners appoint somebody who is experienced at this level and is pragmatic .
No chance I know .

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 08:51 - Feb 16 with 401 viewsAguycalledJack

Surely, new coach new start for everyone at the club.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024