Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? 18:00 - Feb 8 with 4643 viewssw02sea

Please Keith, have you any info to enlighten us all, on wtf is going on with MK?
One would have to assume (as 2 of our managers already have ) is it because he’s not that very good ?

Or is it something to do with “The data” ?

Utilising that well known footballing analytical tool, known as “Yates’s Law”
This involves the correlation of data of a cow’s arse and a banjo.
Firstly you measure the bovine’s rear, then the circumference of the said musical instrument.
Next you APPOINT KEN GUDE AS CHIEF OF STAFF AND HEAD OF STRATEGY, who switches on the computer.
Because He has extensive experience in communications and messaging, he processes the data and it prints out……”Yates needs a bigger banjo, and the cow’s arse needs to be smaller”

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 18:51 - Feb 8 with 2974 viewsmax936

That made me laugh fair play

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 18:56 - Feb 8 with 2961 viewsReslovenSwan1

He is one of a long line of strikers not rated in Swansea. They come they never play they are extremely highly rated they leave. They become stars and worth more elsewhere.

Al Hamadi
Gyorkeres
Whitaker
Fletcher.
Kukharevic

All provided by recruitment all rejected by managers with short term objectives.
[Post edited 8 Feb 20:58]

Wise sage since Toshack era

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 21:12 - Feb 8 with 2803 viewsKeithHaynes

To the OP, haven’t really asked the question mate. I would say it’s a pretty handed down opinion with Sheehan obviously at the club now and when he was sold to us. I’m pretty certain shoukd he move on in time we will hear the usual nonsense about destroying careers etc.

We all have a chat on a Sunday regards things of interest, ill add Mykola in to the mix.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 21:46 - Feb 8 with 2739 viewsBillyChong

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 18:56 - Feb 8 by ReslovenSwan1

He is one of a long line of strikers not rated in Swansea. They come they never play they are extremely highly rated they leave. They become stars and worth more elsewhere.

Al Hamadi
Gyorkeres
Whitaker
Fletcher.
Kukharevic

All provided by recruitment all rejected by managers with short term objectives.
[Post edited 8 Feb 20:58]

When were any of those ‘extremely highly rated’ whilst at the club?
What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 22:09 - Feb 8 with 2704 viewsReslovenSwan1

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 21:46 - Feb 8 by BillyChong

When were any of those ‘extremely highly rated’ whilst at the club?

I rated all of them very highly and wanted the club to sign them and develop them. Al Hamadi was tipped for big things. Gyorkeres was a 21 yo Swedish international. Whitaker was an England u19 International. Fletcher the pride and joy of DC Uited.

The club thought they were all OK nothing special but were wrong. They are being wrong too often and it is the fault of short term-ism of the club. Fans now want Watson out.

He must be given time. Kukharevic loos like a beast to me. If Potter can play Courtney Baker Richardson then Williams can play Mykola. CBR did pretty well.

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 22:11 - Feb 8 with 2692 viewsWhiterockin

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 22:09 - Feb 8 by ReslovenSwan1

I rated all of them very highly and wanted the club to sign them and develop them. Al Hamadi was tipped for big things. Gyorkeres was a 21 yo Swedish international. Whitaker was an England u19 International. Fletcher the pride and joy of DC Uited.

The club thought they were all OK nothing special but were wrong. They are being wrong too often and it is the fault of short term-ism of the club. Fans now want Watson out.

He must be given time. Kukharevic loos like a beast to me. If Potter can play Courtney Baker Richardson then Williams can play Mykola. CBR did pretty well.

You preferred Garrick to Gyorkeres.
What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 22:52 - Feb 8 with 2627 viewsReslovenSwan1

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 22:11 - Feb 8 by Whiterockin

You preferred Garrick to Gyorkeres.

The combination of Cullen and Gyorkeres had no pace. At that particular time v Stevenage I wanted pace to stretch the Stevenage back four. A tactical switch.

Gyorkeres played one full games for Swansea and scored a crisp near post header. SCFC strikers do not score many headers except for Ayew. It is not in the Swansea "culture". This must change.

Darling and Cabango score headers

Anyway I am not important and do not make big decisions. The clubs technical team do and they are making too many mistakes.

I fear as an outsider the club has a "this is the way we have always done things here and there is no rom for Myk".

Yes and it is no longer working.
[Post edited 8 Feb 23:59]

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 22:57 - Feb 8 with 2615 viewsPawelAbbott

Perhaps he is just not very good
Login to get fewer ads

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 23:50 - Feb 8 with 2567 viewsTreforys_Jack

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 22:57 - Feb 8 by PawelAbbott

He must be really bad to not be able to dislodge Jerry.
What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 00:01 - Feb 9 with 2559 viewsReslovenSwan1

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 22:57 - Feb 8 by PawelAbbott

There is a trend of "not very good strikers" at Swansea being very very good strikers at other clubs. Too many instances it for it to br bad luck.

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 06:08 - Feb 9 with 2469 viewsWhiterockin

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 00:01 - Feb 9 by ReslovenSwan1

There is a trend of "not very good strikers" at Swansea being very very good strikers at other clubs. Too many instances it for it to br bad luck.

It works the other way as well, there are players we have bought cheap and sold at a very good profit including strikers.
What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 08:58 - Feb 9 with 2342 viewsonehunglow

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 22:52 - Feb 8 by ReslovenSwan1

The combination of Cullen and Gyorkeres had no pace. At that particular time v Stevenage I wanted pace to stretch the Stevenage back four. A tactical switch.

Gyorkeres played one full games for Swansea and scored a crisp near post header. SCFC strikers do not score many headers except for Ayew. It is not in the Swansea "culture". This must change.

Darling and Cabango score headers

Anyway I am not important and do not make big decisions. The clubs technical team do and they are making too many mistakes.

I fear as an outsider the club has a "this is the way we have always done things here and there is no rom for Myk".

Yes and it is no longer working.
[Post edited 8 Feb 23:59]

Agree with you 100%

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 08:59 - Feb 9 with 2347 viewsRichardO

Wasn't Gyokeres only here 3 months on loan and we had Lowe and Ayew already on the books both scoring goals but not as many as a team under Cooper as under Potter, In an attempt to make up for the weakness in defense the formation was swapped instead of 4-4-2 to 4-5-1, the club tried to address issues up front by sending Gyokeres back and bring the two American again on loan both had issues meaning that didn't work out and the arrival of Hourihane which in the very first game looked a revelation scoring a wonderful goal which in his second game spurred Grimes to a similarly goal, a shot we know is in Grime's locker but very rarely see. But all these changes did not keep us in the top two which we were in at Christmas ending in the play off defeat.
Was it done with quick fix loans to get us back in the Premiership quickly as opposed to Potter's nurturing of our own young if raw talent.
If we have some young good talented players of our own then they need to be used to build the club back up, Williams hasn't been here long and he has 3 and 1/2 years to shape his team on the pitch, the club now has to realise on football lower divisions there are no quick fixes unless you have massive amounts to invest which we do not.
We are in a tricky situation which could go either way and need to make the most of any assets that are available to future of the club cannot be built on so many loan players that has stifle the development of our players.
What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 09:03 - Feb 9 with 2333 viewsonehunglow

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 08:59 - Feb 9 by RichardO

Wasn't Gyokeres only here 3 months on loan and we had Lowe and Ayew already on the books both scoring goals but not as many as a team under Cooper as under Potter, In an attempt to make up for the weakness in defense the formation was swapped instead of 4-4-2 to 4-5-1, the club tried to address issues up front by sending Gyokeres back and bring the two American again on loan both had issues meaning that didn't work out and the arrival of Hourihane which in the very first game looked a revelation scoring a wonderful goal which in his second game spurred Grimes to a similarly goal, a shot we know is in Grime's locker but very rarely see. But all these changes did not keep us in the top two which we were in at Christmas ending in the play off defeat.
Was it done with quick fix loans to get us back in the Premiership quickly as opposed to Potter's nurturing of our own young if raw talent.
If we have some young good talented players of our own then they need to be used to build the club back up, Williams hasn't been here long and he has 3 and 1/2 years to shape his team on the pitch, the club now has to realise on football lower divisions there are no quick fixes unless you have massive amounts to invest which we do not.
We are in a tricky situation which could go either way and need to make the most of any assets that are available to future of the club cannot be built on so many loan players that has stifle the development of our players.

Morning Rich
To be ignored as he has means he is utter garbage of being made to suffer for indiscretions . Why put him on the bench at all.
Why not simply cancel his contract if he is that bad

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 09:27 - Feb 9 with 2299 viewsAguycalledJack

All I’ll say is he took his goal at millwall very well and if we are looking to get balls into the box he should be given a go. We are not in a position to leave out players because of indiscretions. If he’s banging them in I could not give a 💩 what he gets up to ( caveat - provided it’s not illegal 😂)
What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 09:30 - Feb 9 with 2298 viewsWhiterockin

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 09:03 - Feb 9 by onehunglow

Morning Rich
To be ignored as he has means he is utter garbage of being made to suffer for indiscretions . Why put him on the bench at all.
Why not simply cancel his contract if he is that bad

You can't just cancel a players contract and you know that.
What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 09:53 - Feb 9 with 2272 viewsonehunglow

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 09:30 - Feb 9 by Whiterockin

You can't just cancel a players contract and you know that.

I do?

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 10:42 - Feb 9 with 2232 viewsRichardO

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 09:27 - Feb 9 by AguycalledJack

All I’ll say is he took his goal at millwall very well and if we are looking to get balls into the box he should be given a go. We are not in a position to leave out players because of indiscretions. If he’s banging them in I could not give a 💩 what he gets up to ( caveat - provided it’s not illegal 😂)

Seems silly not to give him meaningful game time I have liked what I have seen, although the last time he came on he looked to be trying too hard rushing things that when he first appeared he did easily.
Looked as if he could get the ball out wide comfortably as seening as we now have viable wingers it would seem strange not to use him even for twenty minutes.
Williams will now have to use the skills of the team he has and adopt tactics that suit the skill sets of players he has,it took Martin a while to do so, hope it doesn't take Williams as long but prepared to give him a small amount of time because that is all he has got to get it right.
[Post edited 9 Feb 10:51]
What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 11:12 - Feb 9 with 2197 viewsonehunglow

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 10:42 - Feb 9 by RichardO

Seems silly not to give him meaningful game time I have liked what I have seen, although the last time he came on he looked to be trying too hard rushing things that when he first appeared he did easily.
Looked as if he could get the ball out wide comfortably as seening as we now have viable wingers it would seem strange not to use him even for twenty minutes.
Williams will now have to use the skills of the team he has and adopt tactics that suit the skill sets of players he has,it took Martin a while to do so, hope it doesn't take Williams as long but prepared to give him a small amount of time because that is all he has got to get it right.
[Post edited 9 Feb 10:51]

Let’s face it, he can’t be much worse than the present CF

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 11:47 - Feb 9 with 2183 viewsRichardO

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 11:12 - Feb 9 by onehunglow

Let’s face it, he can’t be much worse than the present CF

Remember see Obegeta, I think, come on and put three crosses in, one of which was poor the other two were cracking cross in with speed in behind to defenders out of the reach of the goalkeeper. Think our forwards were so surprised at seeing crosses were routed to the spot not expecting such service.
Maybe Yates is struggling with the type of service provide for most of the season after initially getting on the end of crosses and putting them in, out of confidence, it happens with forwards.
With good wingers in a team I want at the very least two players looking to get on the end of crosses in the box and two on the edge of the box( at least one of those is capable enough to hunt back as needed) and the other winger prepared to react as the ball is travelling from one side to another.
And players swapped as they tire which for me is a must that Kuharevich comes on.
What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 14:02 - Feb 9 with 2057 viewsReslovenSwan1

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 11:47 - Feb 9 by RichardO

Remember see Obegeta, I think, come on and put three crosses in, one of which was poor the other two were cracking cross in with speed in behind to defenders out of the reach of the goalkeeper. Think our forwards were so surprised at seeing crosses were routed to the spot not expecting such service.
Maybe Yates is struggling with the type of service provide for most of the season after initially getting on the end of crosses and putting them in, out of confidence, it happens with forwards.
With good wingers in a team I want at the very least two players looking to get on the end of crosses in the box and two on the edge of the box( at least one of those is capable enough to hunt back as needed) and the other winger prepared to react as the ball is travelling from one side to another.
And players swapped as they tire which for me is a must that Kuharevich comes on.

Neither Cullen nor Yates get on the end of high crosses like Ayew used to.

There are bobbling balls and hard crosses.

Does Cullen hide when a beautiful comes in?. You only need to allow the defender to ease you out and you do not get hurt. This may be very unfair and a rare event. Roberts went to the Premier league and plays for Wales and is prepared to take a "clachen" now and then.

Cullen and Yates. I am not so sure and need to see evidence. CBR was very strong in the 6 yard box.

Cullen is quite quick and a good shot but at present does not score enough and very few headers.

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 14:44 - Feb 9 with 2014 viewsunion_jack

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 11:47 - Feb 9 by RichardO

Clearly Ogbeta misunderstood his role. He should have been on the half way line passing it sideways. No wonder he wasn’t seen again. Good riddance!

😂

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 14:49 - Feb 9 with 2011 viewssw02sea

The little I’ve seen of MK, he didn’t scream “DONKEY” to me.
When you consider our lack of options upfront (especially when Lowe is injured) how come he gets zero game time ? it doesn’t make footballing sense.
Why include him in the squad and not play him?
Has something gone on in the background ?
Surely in this social meeja age, someone, somewhere knows something?
Or, am I being completely naive, and he really is not that good ?
Or, time will tell if he does a “Whittaker” on us.
What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 14:55 - Feb 9 with 2001 viewsRichardO

What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 14:44 - Feb 9 by union_jack

Clearly Ogbeta misunderstood his role. He should have been on the half way line passing it sideways. No wonder he wasn’t seen again. Good riddance!

😂

Don't forget we sidelined Pedersen and Tjoe-A-On on loan leaving how many left backs in a team that works better with a back four, let's see if we can get Clucas back to play there and give Tymon to whoever gets rid of Clucas to us to seal the deal.
Oh sorry we have done that before!
What is the truth behind Mykola Kuharevich ? on 14:57 - Feb 11 with 1699 viewshowenjack

I would have thought Leeds would be one game where it would be ideal to bring him in as they are not a big physical team . Set pieces could be key.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024