Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview 06:16 - Feb 9 with 4904 viewsmangohilljack

Anybody taken the time to watch it?
Thoughts?

Just watched it and to me this is the most impactful excerpt from the entire interview and perfectly summarizes the insanity of the current US foreign policy.

“Do the United States need this? What for? Thousands of miles away from your national territory. Don’t you have anything better to do?

You have issues on the border. Issues with migration. Issues with the national debt. More than 33 trillion dollars. You have nothing better to do, so you should fight with Ukraine?

Wouldn’t it be better to negotiate with Russia?”

Putin is correct. The US should be concerned with their own issues and not funding wars on the other side of the planet. Sounds kind of like “America First”.

https://tuckercarlson.com/the-vladimir-putin-interview/
[Post edited 9 Feb 7:51]
Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 09:29 - Feb 15 with 491 viewsBoundy

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 05:55 - Feb 15 by SullutaCreturned

Odd then that Putin has stated he prefers Biden to Trump.

On this ceasefire thing, Putin has also said he won't return any Russian controlled lands to Ukraine so what is there to negotiate, once again I will say it, how can the USA negotiate with Russia when that is up to Ukraine. The USA cannot agree to give Ukrainian land away and ony a fool, only a screaming idiot would say that was a viable choice.

If Ukraine gave the USA permission then ok but otherwise the decision is Ukraine's and theirs alone.

Another Russian ship sunk off Crimea too. Not great defence systems in their navy apparently.

Sunk by old stock of Maplins drones , bulk bought in a fire sale just before they closed

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 09:51 - Feb 15 with 471 viewscontroversial_jack

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 09:29 - Feb 15 by Boundy

Sunk by old stock of Maplins drones , bulk bought in a fire sale just before they closed

Not going to make the slightest difference to the outcome
Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 10:56 - Feb 15 with 442 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 09:51 - Feb 15 by controversial_jack

Not going to make the slightest difference to the outcome

Correct the stalemate will continue with huge loss of life on both sides especially Russia who lost another warship yesterday to a nation that does not even have a navy.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 12:06 - Feb 15 with 422 viewscontroversial_jack

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 10:56 - Feb 15 by felixstowe_jack

Correct the stalemate will continue with huge loss of life on both sides especially Russia who lost another warship yesterday to a nation that does not even have a navy.

It's not a stalemate. The Russians have taken Adviivka, which was the Ukrainians most heavily defended and fortified spot. it's opened up a big hole in the Ukrainian defence Ukraine has no more reserve troops. Russia is advancing everywhere. It's the beginning of the end for the Ukraine as their military has been degraded
Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 13:12 - Feb 15 with 405 viewsGwyn737

Back to the interview.

Some in here have claimed that Putin is in Ukraine to see off the nazis.

In the interview, he gave a very ‘interesting’ history lesson on how it was Poland’s fault WW2 started as the wouldn’t give the land back that they had taken - this is what putin was trying to do in Ukraine.

How do you square that circle?
Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 13:35 - Feb 15 with 399 viewsjackrmee

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 08:02 - Feb 13 by Boundy

Do you think it isn't ?

Definitely isn’t.
You get the choice to vote between two parties. These parties are both controlled by the same entities.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 14:48 - Feb 15 with 383 viewsBoundy

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 13:35 - Feb 15 by jackrmee

Definitely isn’t.
You get the choice to vote between two parties. These parties are both controlled by the same entities.

The main two party's may dominate ( as they do in the UK ) but its not true you can only vote for either as over the years there's been /is an abundance of independent party's' to choose from .If there's a local candidate standing of course as is the case in this country .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 17:01 - Feb 15 with 360 viewsAnotherJohn

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 13:12 - Feb 15 by Gwyn737

Back to the interview.

Some in here have claimed that Putin is in Ukraine to see off the nazis.

In the interview, he gave a very ‘interesting’ history lesson on how it was Poland’s fault WW2 started as the wouldn’t give the land back that they had taken - this is what putin was trying to do in Ukraine.

How do you square that circle?

What I find amazing is that some of the leading lights in MAGA are saying the same things.

Take the case of Marjorie Taylor-Greene, the Congress woman who told David Cameron to "kiss my ***", after reading his article in "The Hill" imploring the Congress to help Ukraine.

This is what she has just posted on X:

______
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene🇺🇸
@RepMTG
·
21h
David Cameron should be concerned about the Nazis in Ukraine’s army, the Azov Battalion.

We’re all sick of the absurd name calling, it isn’t going to bully me into funding the war in
Ukraine.
_______

She also rails about "commies" from California trying to influence what goes on in Georgia. I have this fantasy where Joseph McCarthy comes back to life and has Marjorie brought in. First question is "Are you or have you ever been.... " The questions then quickly turn to such things as: what connections do you have with the Kremlin? How do you feel about Mr Putin's plan to re-create the Soviet Union?

Self-indulgent I know, but I can't understand how such people can call themselves American conservatives and be cheerleaders for Russia. Reagan would be horrified at how close Trump is to Putin.
Login to get fewer ads

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 18:29 - Feb 15 with 336 viewsSullutaCreturned

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 17:01 - Feb 15 by AnotherJohn

What I find amazing is that some of the leading lights in MAGA are saying the same things.

Take the case of Marjorie Taylor-Greene, the Congress woman who told David Cameron to "kiss my ***", after reading his article in "The Hill" imploring the Congress to help Ukraine.

This is what she has just posted on X:

______
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene🇺🇸
@RepMTG
·
21h
David Cameron should be concerned about the Nazis in Ukraine’s army, the Azov Battalion.

We’re all sick of the absurd name calling, it isn’t going to bully me into funding the war in
Ukraine.
_______

She also rails about "commies" from California trying to influence what goes on in Georgia. I have this fantasy where Joseph McCarthy comes back to life and has Marjorie brought in. First question is "Are you or have you ever been.... " The questions then quickly turn to such things as: what connections do you have with the Kremlin? How do you feel about Mr Putin's plan to re-create the Soviet Union?

Self-indulgent I know, but I can't understand how such people can call themselves American conservatives and be cheerleaders for Russia. Reagan would be horrified at how close Trump is to Putin.

Putin's comments about Biden are clearly a bluff, hes hoping to drive people towards Trump.

Those MAGA clowns are too far don their rabbit hole to see what's happening.
Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 11:36 - Feb 16 with 266 viewsDr_Winston

Can't be easy to fall out of a window in a Russian prison.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-68315943

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 13:23 - Feb 16 with 238 viewsAnotherJohn

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 11:36 - Feb 16 by Dr_Winston

Can't be easy to fall out of a window in a Russian prison.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-68315943

What did Ian Fleming write? "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action”. We must be well into double figures with the mystery deaths of Putin's opponents.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024