Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Loans of recycling kids or permanent signings? 23:32 - Feb 15 with 527 viewsReslovenSwan1

Against Leeds only two if the six loans started with one coming on for a short stint. A player reportedly interesting Juventus did not get off the bench in a game where Swansea played wretchedly. Rushworth did OK but Humphreys was exposed again out of position.

Would it not be better to use the tight budget to bring in up and coming players from the lower leagues like Evans and Mclaughlin of Newport who were not rag dolled like Swansea were. Jodi Jones of Notts county. Sheehan. Cook of Bradford. I am not an expert on L1 and l2.

I am wondering if club men are doing favours for their mates in the Premier league academies with a view to developing their own careers by impressing with the development of young players with no future at Swansea. Six loans is "a quick fix" while Lissah stays on the bench and Ntoe an One is sent home and Big Myk is ignored.

We are all susceptible to being impressed working with famous big shot celebrities.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Loans of recycling kids or permanent signings? on 06:37 - Feb 16 with 468 viewsjackrmee

Aren’t loans a lot cheaper? The answer lays within imo

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Loans of recycling kids or permanent signings? on 10:12 - Feb 16 with 375 viewsQJumpingJack

the cost of loans depends on how much the players play.

most clubs insist on

50% of weekly wages if they start a game for loan club
75% of weekly wages if they are on the subs bench
100% of weekly wages if they are not in the matchday squad.

Think about some of our recent loan signings over the last 2-3 years who did not feature for whatever reason.
Loans of recycling kids or permanent signings? on 20:55 - Feb 16 with 250 viewsRhonddaSwans

Loans of recycling kids or permanent signings? on 10:12 - Feb 16 by QJumpingJack

the cost of loans depends on how much the players play.

most clubs insist on

50% of weekly wages if they start a game for loan club
75% of weekly wages if they are on the subs bench
100% of weekly wages if they are not in the matchday squad.

Think about some of our recent loan signings over the last 2-3 years who did not feature for whatever reason.

Really?

Can you show me your working that out?

As this is mental if you are right.
(not saying you are not)

But a loan usually comes with a fee for loan.

So it should be a flat rate.

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024