Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Germany Legalises Cannabis ... 15:01 - Feb 23 with 2433 viewstheloneranger

"The German parliament has backed a new law to allow the recreational use of cannabis."

"Under the law, over-18s in Germany will be allowed to possess substantial amounts of cannabis, but strict rules will make it difficult to buy the drug."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-68378807

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Germany Legalises Cannabis ... on 15:08 - Feb 23 with 1355 viewsonehunglow

They ll be able to bomb down the autobahn from Hamburg to Munich then ,high on awareness , after a few joints .
Germany has enough problems and is no bench mark .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Germany Legalises Cannabis ... on 16:50 - Feb 23 with 1325 viewsGwyn737

Not my thing at all but in my opinion legalise it, regulate it, tax it.

It won’t send me running to a dispensary but I fail to see why when alcohol is legal and all the same arguments for banning can be applied that it’s not inevitable in time.
[Post edited 23 Feb 17:10]
Germany Legalises Cannabis ... on 17:07 - Feb 23 with 1294 viewsSullutaCreturned

Germany Legalises Cannabis ... on 16:50 - Feb 23 by Gwyn737

It won’t send me running to a dispensary but I fail to see why when alcohol is legal and all the same arguments for banning can be applied that it’s not inevitable in time.

I agree with you. I also think we should legalise, regulate and tax prostitution and hopefully make the streets safer and keep the woman safer and healthier too.

It might also help to cut down the people trafficking and the poor women brought here under false pretences who are forced into it.
Germany Legalises Cannabis ... on 17:16 - Feb 23 with 1286 viewsWingstandwood

Germany Legalises Cannabis ... on 16:50 - Feb 23 by Gwyn737

Yep! You have obviously never ever had a 'whiteout', a 'ghosty' or related LONG TERM psychosis that is far worse and dangerous than alcohol.

Have a word with individuals ie. police, medical professionals and psychiatric patients that know the stark difference between someone who is pissed as newt compared to someone who thinks that he/she is possessed by the devil!

Argus!

Germany Legalises Cannabis ... on 17:46 - Feb 23 with 1249 viewsWhiterockin

Germany Legalises Cannabis ... on 17:16 - Feb 23 by Wingstandwood

Yep! You have obviously never ever had a 'whiteout', a 'ghosty' or related LONG TERM psychosis that is far worse and dangerous than alcohol.

Have a word with individuals ie. police, medical professionals and psychiatric patients that know the stark difference between someone who is pissed as newt compared to someone who thinks that he/she is possessed by the devil!

The psychiatric area of the NHS are under tremendous strain for this very reason. Even more so than other areas.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Germany Legalises Cannabis ... on 17:50 - Feb 23 with 1233 viewsonehunglow

No.
Legalising isn’t the answer
It does one harm
We need to stop or at least discourage usage

Legalising it will simply make it more acceptable .

Taxing it? Really!

There will always be illegal markets for substances that blight and blind the mind . Our politicians are examples of just that .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Germany Legalises Cannabis ... on 17:51 - Feb 23 with 1235 viewsWingstandwood

Germany Legalises Cannabis ... on 17:46 - Feb 23 by Whiterockin

The psychiatric area of the NHS are under tremendous strain for this very reason. Even more so than other areas.

Thanks, the naivety , recklessness and lack of awareness of others is staggering beyond all comprehension!

Argus!

Germany Legalises Cannabis ... on 17:53 - Feb 23 with 1224 viewsWhiterockin

Germany Legalises Cannabis ... on 17:51 - Feb 23 by Wingstandwood

Thanks, the naivety , recklessness and lack of awareness of others is staggering beyond all comprehension!

I know my post to be 100% fact and is not an opinion.

Login to get fewer ads

Germany Legalises Cannabis ... on 18:02 - Feb 23 with 1197 viewsWingstandwood

Germany Legalises Cannabis ... on 17:53 - Feb 23 by Whiterockin

I know my post to be 100% fact and is not an opinion.

Yep ! And only hours after the 'Clydach murders had taken place, the killer tried to get a re-supply on the Sunday morning of guess what? Yep! The very drug in question!

Argus!

Germany Legalises Cannabis ... on 18:17 - Feb 23 with 1159 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Never did Scooby Doo and Shaggy any harm.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Germany Legalises Cannabis ... on 18:25 - Feb 23 with 1154 viewsGwyn737

That’s why I used the word “regulated.’
Germany Legalises Cannabis ... on 18:36 - Feb 23 with 1144 viewsWingstandwood

Germany Legalises Cannabis ... on 18:25 - Feb 23 by Gwyn737

That’s why I used the word “regulated.’

Yep, yes lets increase supply of something that was limited beforehand!

Argus!

Germany Legalises Cannabis ... on 18:45 - Feb 23 with 1136 viewsGwyn737

Germany Legalises Cannabis ... on 18:36 - Feb 23 by Wingstandwood

Yep, yes lets increase supply of something that was limited beforehand!

Yes, with no controls over strength on contents.

It’s like prohibition- ban booze, goes underground, people make moonshine and get very ill.

Your example on the clydach murders alludes to drug use as the cause, ignoring the heavy drinking. Why is that?
Germany Legalises Cannabis ... on 18:47 - Feb 23 with 1135 viewsGwyn737

Germany Legalises Cannabis ... on 17:07 - Feb 23 by SullutaCreturned

I agree with you. I also think we should legalise, regulate and tax prostitution and hopefully make the streets safer and keep the woman safer and healthier too.

It might also help to cut down the people trafficking and the poor women brought here under false pretences who are forced into it.

Re your last paragraph- legalising prostitution in Australia has been a huge success.
Germany Legalises Cannabis ... on 18:54 - Feb 23 with 1127 viewsScotia

Have you?
Germany Legalises Cannabis ... on 19:48 - Feb 23 with 1095 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Germany Legalises Cannabis ... on 18:47 - Feb 23 by Gwyn737

Re your last paragraph- legalising prostitution in Australia has been a huge success.

Prostitution isn’t illegal in the uk. It never has been.

Germany Legalises Cannabis ... on 08:47 - Feb 24 with 973 viewsjackrmee

Cannabis more dangerous than alcohol! I’ve heard it all now.
Alcohol kills more people per year, than every other drug put together.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Germany Legalises Cannabis ... on 08:48 - Feb 24 with 973 viewsjackrmee

Because of cannabis?
No way mate. Sorry, but that’s not correct.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Germany Legalises Cannabis ... on 08:51 - Feb 24 with 973 viewsjackrmee

Germany Legalises Cannabis ... on 18:02 - Feb 23 by Wingstandwood

Yep ! And only hours after the 'Clydach murders had taken place, the killer tried to get a re-supply on the Sunday morning of guess what? Yep! The very drug in question!

Murder blamed on cannabis now! Wow. You guys 😂

Germany Legalises Cannabis ... on 09:59 - Feb 24 with 949 viewsWhiterockin

Germany Legalises Cannabis ... on 08:48 - Feb 24 by jackrmee

Because of cannabis?
No way mate. Sorry, but that’s not correct.

https://mft.nhs.uk/app/uploads/2021/01/Cannabis-and-mental-health.pdf

Germany Legalises Cannabis ... on 11:19 - Feb 24 with 909 viewsGwyn737

Germany Legalises Cannabis ... on 09:59 - Feb 24 by Whiterockin

https://mft.nhs.uk/app/uploads/2021/01/Cannabis-and-mental-health.pdf

My point WR is if it was legal we could control what’s in it and the strength. Also the issues raised in the paper can be applied to alcohol (even more clearly if hypothetically alcohol was illegal).

Dealers out of action and tax revenue too.

It’s not just Germany who have gone down the legalisation route - Canada and 24 states of the US for staters. Seems to be reasonably successful so far.

There be bad example I’m sure, but the same can be said with alcohol.
Germany Legalises Cannabis ... on 12:04 - Feb 24 with 892 viewsWingstandwood

Germany Legalises Cannabis ... on 08:51 - Feb 24 by jackrmee

Murder blamed on cannabis now! Wow. You guys 😂

Long term drug abuse damages minds, you have obviously never read the book that Peter Hitchens keeps banging on about that proves beyond all reasonable doubt that cannabis is linked to homicides.

Not that a book that contains the truth along with factual anecdotal evidence and medical expertise is your type of thing?

You are more of a David Icke fan hence your support for his claim that the Moon is an abandoned space-station, along with your belief that hundreds of CIA operatives carried in tons of thermite, removed hundreds of tons of outer construction membrane material to expose the thousands of steel interconnection points. And despite that? Thousands of World Trade Centre employees failed to notice all them heaped-up mounds of powder on the office carpets.

[Post edited 24 Feb 15:08]

Argus!

Germany Legalises Cannabis ... on 12:10 - Feb 24 with 886 viewsWingstandwood

I can always remember a few years back talking to a senior mental health professional who said that certain drugs flick a switch in the minds of some that never goes off.

The fact that he ended up in charge of 'Revalidation' administration sort of pointed to the fact that he had decades of experience and had seen a lot.

Argus!

Germany Legalises Cannabis ... on 12:53 - Feb 24 with 864 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Germany Legalises Cannabis ... on 11:19 - Feb 24 by Gwyn737

My point WR is if it was legal we could control what’s in it and the strength. Also the issues raised in the paper can be applied to alcohol (even more clearly if hypothetically alcohol was illegal).

Dealers out of action and tax revenue too.

It’s not just Germany who have gone down the legalisation route - Canada and 24 states of the US for staters. Seems to be reasonably successful so far.

There be bad example I’m sure, but the same can be said with alcohol.

The dealers won’t be out of action. Overnight they will become legitimate businessmen.

Germany Legalises Cannabis ... on 13:24 - Feb 24 with 839 viewsGwyn737

Germany Legalises Cannabis ... on 12:53 - Feb 24 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

The dealers won’t be out of action. Overnight they will become legitimate businessmen.

Maybe some will but they’ll be in competition with much larger business in a competitive market.

Most dealers supply more than one thing, so if they were successful and stop dealing harder stuff then great.

Even if all the dealers ended up running legitimate shops, the children the use for county lines and delivery would no longer be needed. Another good thing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024