Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welsh Covid inquiry 14:20 - Feb 27 with 4985 viewsFlashberryjack

I'm guessing it's Westminster's fault, either that or Brexit or even climate change.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Welsh Covid inquiry on 13:56 - Mar 6 with 833 viewsonehunglow

Welsh Covid inquiry on 13:31 - Mar 6 by Boundy

Pity this thread has been derailed ,it could have been a lot more interesting than reading some of the comments on here

Being a pre eminent well read and respected poster,I could get it back on track but the thread has gone stale and it’s basically boring .
Covid was unforeseen ,exceptional and painful in every way.
When stuck in it, we hoped every moment for a panacea and it came with a vaccine .
Frankly, we should be content with that .
Sadly, we see political points being brought to the fore .

They were unprecedented times and we should remember that in such times mistakes,misjudgements are made .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Welsh Covid inquiry on 14:00 - Mar 6 with 833 viewsSullutaCreturned

Welsh Covid inquiry on 13:56 - Mar 6 by onehunglow

Being a pre eminent well read and respected poster,I could get it back on track but the thread has gone stale and it’s basically boring .
Covid was unforeseen ,exceptional and painful in every way.
When stuck in it, we hoped every moment for a panacea and it came with a vaccine .
Frankly, we should be content with that .
Sadly, we see political points being brought to the fore .

They were unprecedented times and we should remember that in such times mistakes,misjudgements are made .

The truth is that vaccines do help but it still needs other measures to be used for the best results.

Saying vaccines don't help is as daft as it gets.
Welsh Covid inquiry on 14:05 - Mar 6 with 817 viewsonehunglow

Welsh Covid inquiry on 14:00 - Mar 6 by SullutaCreturned

The truth is that vaccines do help but it still needs other measures to be used for the best results.

Saying vaccines don't help is as daft as it gets.

Cat
We read that it’s not they don’t work but are dangerous per se

Welsh Covid inquiry on 14:24 - Mar 6 with 815 viewsSullutaCreturned

Welsh Covid inquiry on 14:05 - Mar 6 by onehunglow

Cat
We read that it’s not they don’t work but are dangerous per se

Well I have an opinion on the covid vaccines that I wont share because it's not allowed on here now.
Suffice to say that not all medicines are helpful as we have seen with addictions, like the opioid epidemic in the USA which has been a problem over here too.

Big Pharma has to be watched and questioned because they are as greedy as anybody!
Welsh Covid inquiry on 07:39 - Mar 7 with 729 viewsmangohilljack

Welsh Covid inquiry on 14:24 - Mar 6 by SullutaCreturned

Well I have an opinion on the covid vaccines that I wont share because it's not allowed on here now.
Suffice to say that not all medicines are helpful as we have seen with addictions, like the opioid epidemic in the USA which has been a problem over here too.

Big Pharma has to be watched and questioned because they are as greedy as anybody!

Of course they are, a customer cured is a customer lost.

It's not rocket science
Welsh Covid inquiry on 11:28 - Mar 7 with 697 viewscontroversial_jack

Welsh Covid inquiry on 07:39 - Mar 7 by mangohilljack

Of course they are, a customer cured is a customer lost.

It's not rocket science

I had 3 jabs and it didn't prevent me getting covid. Admittedly the second time it was mild, but that could be down to other factors, such as, the virus weakening, my immune system did the job or just luck
Welsh Covid inquiry on 11:34 - Mar 7 with 689 viewsWhiterockin

Welsh Covid inquiry on 11:28 - Mar 7 by controversial_jack

I had 3 jabs and it didn't prevent me getting covid. Admittedly the second time it was mild, but that could be down to other factors, such as, the virus weakening, my immune system did the job or just luck

Or it could be the vaccination working.
Welsh Covid inquiry on 11:40 - Mar 7 with 682 viewsmangohilljack

Welsh Covid inquiry on 11:34 - Mar 7 by Whiterockin

I believe it's highly unlikely based on the evidence out there. They know the truth is coming out now and from what I can see the distraction will be something big as they have a lot of baggage to get rid of.
Login to get fewer ads

Welsh Covid inquiry on 12:24 - Mar 7 with 659 viewscontroversial_jack

Welsh Covid inquiry on 11:34 - Mar 7 by Whiterockin

It didn't prevent transmission which is what a vaccine should do
Welsh Covid inquiry on 12:33 - Mar 7 with 637 viewsWhiterockin

Welsh Covid inquiry on 12:24 - Mar 7 by controversial_jack

It didn't prevent transmission which is what a vaccine should do

I believed that it would minimise the symptoms.
Welsh Covid inquiry on 14:23 - Mar 7 with 595 viewsonehunglow

Welsh Covid inquiry on 11:40 - Mar 7 by mangohilljack

I believe it's highly unlikely based on the evidence out there. They know the truth is coming out now and from what I can see the distraction will be something big as they have a lot of baggage to get rid of.

So vaccinations do not work then and all the lives saved ,all those who didn’t lose loved ones …
Just down to luck then ?

Welsh Covid inquiry on 12:10 - Mar 13 with 439 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Drakeford giving evidence today. Making a fool of himself as usual. He said that he tried to set up a meeting with the heads of the four Devolved Nations.

Think someone should tell him England does not have Devolution.
England is governed by the UK parliament sitting in Westminster.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Welsh Covid inquiry on 12:21 - Mar 13 with 426 viewsJumpingJackFlash

Johnson was an idiot for refusing a unified approach across GB to Covid. Covid doesn’t respect boundaries and with movement of people across those boundaries throughout it was ludicrous to expect different approaches to achieve different results.

He has, of course, admitted it now.

Drakeford was right about the need for a unified approach but then took a different approach to England whenever he could to justify his existence. We’re being ruled by political pigmies everywhere we look.
Welsh Covid inquiry on 12:51 - Mar 13 with 413 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Welsh Covid inquiry on 12:21 - Mar 13 by JumpingJackFlash

Johnson was an idiot for refusing a unified approach across GB to Covid. Covid doesn’t respect boundaries and with movement of people across those boundaries throughout it was ludicrous to expect different approaches to achieve different results.

He has, of course, admitted it now.

Drakeford was right about the need for a unified approach but then took a different approach to England whenever he could to justify his existence. We’re being ruled by political pigmies everywhere we look.

Imagine the backlash if Boris or Westminster had tried to interfere or dictate on devolved matters? All the fundamental flaws with devolution were laid naked and exposed by the pandemic.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Welsh Covid inquiry on 13:32 - Mar 13 with 393 viewsJumpingJackFlash

Welsh Covid inquiry on 12:51 - Mar 13 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Imagine the backlash if Boris or Westminster had tried to interfere or dictate on devolved matters? All the fundamental flaws with devolution were laid naked and exposed by the pandemic.

The devolved nations were the ones asking for a unified approach. Johnson has now admitted that he was wrong to refuse to meet them.
Welsh Covid inquiry on 16:01 - Mar 13 with 347 viewsDr_Winston

Welsh Covid inquiry on 13:32 - Mar 13 by JumpingJackFlash

The devolved nations were the ones asking for a unified approach. Johnson has now admitted that he was wrong to refuse to meet them.

How long do you think that "unified" approach would have lasted with Bampi Wales and Sturgeon wanting to lock down every five minutes s opposed to Westminster doing its best to avoid it?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Welsh Covid inquiry on 16:04 - Mar 13 with 344 viewsJumpingJackFlash

Welsh Covid inquiry on 16:01 - Mar 13 by Dr_Winston

How long do you think that "unified" approach would have lasted with Bampi Wales and Sturgeon wanting to lock down every five minutes s opposed to Westminster doing its best to avoid it?

Do you actually think that's the important point here?
Welsh Covid inquiry on 16:06 - Mar 13 with 343 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Welsh Covid inquiry on 16:01 - Mar 13 by Dr_Winston

They couldn’t even unify wales with their bizarrely ludicrous county lockdowns.

Welsh Covid inquiry on 17:16 - Mar 13 with 300 viewsSullutaCreturned

Welsh Covid inquiry on 16:04 - Mar 13 by JumpingJackFlash

Drakeford was very proudly announcing , we do things differently in Wales.

The only reason he wanted a unified approach was so he could blame Westminster. He would have diverged from a unified approach at every opportunity.
Welsh Covid inquiry on 17:18 - Mar 13 with 298 viewsDr_Winston

Welsh Covid inquiry on 17:16 - Mar 13 by SullutaCreturned

The only reason he wanted a unified approach was so he could blame Westminster. He would have diverged from a unified approach at every opportunity.

Precisely.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Welsh Covid inquiry on 17:21 - Mar 13 with 294 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

At least they are all completely unified in their ability to delete incriminating WhatsApp messages.

Welsh Covid inquiry on 17:36 - Mar 13 with 286 viewsDr_Winston

Officially around 12,600 people in Wales have died either from Covid or with Covid listed as a contributory factor.

No official figures exist for people who died of something else entirely but got lumped in with the Covid numbers courtesy of a positive hospital test because they just happened to be there at the time. I know of at least four, including one where the family challenged the death cert.
[Post edited 13 Mar 17:50]

Welsh Covid inquiry on 17:53 - Mar 13 with 273 viewsDr_Winston

Welsh Covid inquiry on 16:04 - Mar 13 by JumpingJackFlash

It is the most important point. Drakeford is doing what he always does, what he did daily during the pandemic. Namely being far more interested in pointing the finger and scoring points against Westminster than in doing his job properly.

He's hoping (not without quite a bit of justification given the general standard of the Welsh electorate) that by doing so enough people will be convinced and thus not look too closely at his own performance.

Welsh Covid inquiry on 18:14 - Mar 13 with 251 viewsLuther27

Welsh Covid inquiry on 17:16 - Mar 13 by SullutaCreturned

Playing politics while people died through the ignorance and arrogance of these intellectual pygmies.
These enquiries are now laying bare the lack of morals and competence of our political ruling class.
Welsh Covid inquiry on 20:17 - Mar 13 with 206 viewsmajorraglan

Welsh Covid inquiry on 12:10 - Mar 13 by felixstowe_jack

Drakeford giving evidence today. Making a fool of himself as usual. He said that he tried to set up a meeting with the heads of the four Devolved Nations.

Think someone should tell him England does not have Devolution.
England is governed by the UK parliament sitting in Westminster.

Referring to 4 devolved nations wasn’t right, but the point he makes about setting up a meeting of the leaders of the 4 parliaments /assembles is sensible. There should have been closer cooperation and joint working.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024