Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andy Coleman - Watford away 23:54 - Mar 6 with 2481 viewsQJumpingJack

It was great to see Andy in the away end this evening with the fans and cheering on the team.
I may be wrong but I don't think I have seen a Swans chairman in an away end for some time so credit to Andy for doing it.
Andy Coleman - Watford away on 01:23 - Mar 7 with 1836 viewsKeithHaynes

Man of the people he is, and there would have been a few lapdogs more than willing to lick his backside dry.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Andy Coleman - Watford away on 06:04 - Mar 7 with 1771 viewsWhiterockin

Andy Coleman - Watford away on 01:23 - Mar 7 by KeithHaynes

Man of the people he is, and there would have been a few lapdogs more than willing to lick his backside dry.

Very close to Mondays forum wasn't it.
Andy Coleman - Watford away on 08:15 - Mar 7 with 1663 viewsbuilthjack

But did he buy a round?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Andy Coleman - Watford away on 09:03 - Mar 7 with 1616 viewsQJumpingJack

The executive team have been heavily criticised in recent years - some of it deserved. But lets give credit to Andy where it is deserved.
Andy Coleman - Watford away on 09:12 - Mar 7 with 1608 viewsWhiterockin

Andy Coleman - Watford away on 09:03 - Mar 7 by QJumpingJack

The executive team have been heavily criticised in recent years - some of it deserved. But lets give credit to Andy where it is deserved.

Next Monday due you really think he is not going to mention " being in with the Swansea supporters last Wednesday away at Watford". Americans are very calculating in the majority of things they do, otherwise why was he not in the directors box doing the chairman's duties.
Andy Coleman - Watford away on 09:15 - Mar 7 with 1602 viewsQJumpingJack

I would like to give him the benefit of the doubt on this.

I wonder if Ken, Jason and Steve will follow Andy in attempting to get closer to the fans by sitting with fans in home/away games.
Andy Coleman - Watford away on 09:17 - Mar 7 with 1598 viewsWhiterockin

Andy Coleman - Watford away on 09:15 - Mar 7 by QJumpingJack

I would like to give him the benefit of the doubt on this.

I wonder if Ken, Jason and Steve will follow Andy in attempting to get closer to the fans by sitting with fans in home/away games.

I will give him the benefit of the doubt if he doesn't mention it on Monday. As for Ken, Jason and Steve sitting anywhere in the ground would be a decent start.
Andy Coleman - Watford away on 10:40 - Mar 7 with 1492 viewsKeithHaynes

Andy Coleman - Watford away on 09:03 - Mar 7 by QJumpingJack

I think mate he is currying favour for the meeting next week. For me it’s so obvious and is as insulting as it is divisive that the club thinks people won’t see through it. I’ve said before I don’t dislike anyone, and the club have taken it as a personal dislike when they get criticised. It isn’t, it’s the actions and performance and the current unanswered questions we should be concerned about.

Simple as.

Login to get fewer ads

Andy Coleman - Watford away on 10:42 - Mar 7 with 1486 viewsmagicdaps10

PR stunt.

Had all season to do it but yet does it just before the fans forum.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Andy Coleman - Watford away on 10:42 - Mar 7 with 1486 viewsonehunglow

Andy Coleman - Watford away on 09:12 - Mar 7 by Whiterockin

Next Monday due you really think he is not going to mention " being in with the Swansea supporters last Wednesday away at Watford". Americans are very calculating in the majority of things they do, otherwise why was he not in the directors box doing the chairman's duties.

Not very calculating in the football sense

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Andy Coleman - Watford away on 10:43 - Mar 7 with 1486 viewsWhiterockin

Andy Coleman - Watford away on 10:40 - Mar 7 by KeithHaynes

I think mate he is currying favour for the meeting next week. For me it’s so obvious and is as insulting as it is divisive that the club thinks people won’t see through it. I’ve said before I don’t dislike anyone, and the club have taken it as a personal dislike when they get criticised. It isn’t, it’s the actions and performance and the current unanswered questions we should be concerned about.

Simple as.

I saw through it straight away mate. Now lets see if he mentions it, hopefully those in attendance will be waiting for it and burst out laughing.
Andy Coleman - Watford away on 10:46 - Mar 7 with 1482 viewsonehunglow

Andy Coleman - Watford away on 10:43 - Mar 7 by Whiterockin

I saw through it straight away mate. Now lets see if he mentions it, hopefully those in attendance will be waiting for it and burst out laughing.

Makes me wish I had gone nd come @cross him.
I’d love to meet them

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Andy Coleman - Watford away on 12:28 - Mar 7 with 1404 viewsSwans9

Did he go because Watford has a walkabout bar. It's a good start but I feel the owners lost the fans years ago by not turning up to games etc.
Andy Coleman - Watford away on 15:38 - Mar 7 with 1264 viewsswan_si

Damned if he does, dammed if he doesn't. 🤦‍♂️
Andy Coleman - Watford away on 15:46 - Mar 7 with 1244 viewsswan_si

Andy Coleman - Watford away on 09:17 - Mar 7 by Whiterockin

I will give him the benefit of the doubt if he doesn't mention it on Monday. As for Ken, Jason and Steve sitting anywhere in the ground would be a decent start.

of course he's going to mention it, and why shouldn't he?
You're questioning Andy Coleman for attending a match, and then You're criticising Ken, Jason and Steve for not attending.🤷‍♂️ At least try and hide your agenda. 🤦‍♂️
Andy Coleman - Watford away on 15:53 - Mar 7 with 1231 viewsReslovenSwan1

Andy Coleman - Watford away on 10:40 - Mar 7 by KeithHaynes

Simple as.

A disappointing stance by the owner of this site. Especially the low class earlier post.

The man and his assistant have made a huge personal commitment by moving themselves and their families over here. He has potentially put money into the club more than any living Welshman has ever done. (excluding Mr Morris)

They were criticised for be absentee owners and not investing. They now turn up for home and the odd away games and have personally invested millions and still get abuse.

He is doing his best. If it is not good enough he is heading home. Birch used Swansea as a stepping stone and is loved by all.

I like Coleman's profile and back him. He is accountable and brave. He has invested and backed himself. Fans should seek answers of their own shrinking organisation.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Andy Coleman - Watford away on 16:00 - Mar 7 with 1213 viewsKeithHaynes

Andy Coleman - Watford away on 15:53 - Mar 7 by ReslovenSwan1

A disappointing stance by the owner of this site. Especially the low class earlier post.

The man and his assistant have made a huge personal commitment by moving themselves and their families over here. He has potentially put money into the club more than any living Welshman has ever done. (excluding Mr Morris)

They were criticised for be absentee owners and not investing. They now turn up for home and the odd away games and have personally invested millions and still get abuse.

He is doing his best. If it is not good enough he is heading home. Birch used Swansea as a stepping stone and is loved by all.

I like Coleman's profile and back him. He is accountable and brave. He has invested and backed himself. Fans should seek answers of their own shrinking organisation.

What abuse ? I explained that this is not anything to do with personal abuse. There is none.

Where is his investment money from the club chairman ?

How much did he put in ?

Who else is involved in this fund ?

How much have they invested ?

Is it being accessed to assist the alleged losses each month or are they keeping it in the USA solely ?

If that’s the case why ?

Why are investments made in to the Swans being kept out of the immediate gaze of the HMRC and in a USA fund ?

Why won’t they speak about this fund, and explain ‘fully’ the process behind it ?

What are the agreed payments to Andrew Coleman, his family, schooling, cars and housing and the overall costing of a year as club chairman ?

What financial commitment has been made for the appointment of Ken Gude ?

Again as per Coleman, family, schooling, cars, housing and overall costs ?

Could this have been achieved more astutely ?

This post has been edited by an administrator

Andy Coleman - Watford away on 16:11 - Mar 7 with 1187 viewsReslovenSwan1

Andy Coleman - Watford away on 16:00 - Mar 7 by KeithHaynes

What abuse ? I explained that this is not anything to do with personal abuse. There is none.

How much did he put in ?

Is it being accessed to assist the alleged losses each month or are they keeping it in the USA solely ?

If that’s the case why ?

Why are investments made in to the Swans being kept out of the immediate gaze of the HMRC and in a USA fund ?

Why won’t they speak about this fund, and explain ‘fully’ the process behind it ?

What are the agreed payments to Andrew Coleman, his family, schooling, cars and housing and the overall costing of a year as club chairman ?

"Man of the people he is, and there would have been a few lapdogs more than willing to lick his backside dry".

"PR stunt"

"Americans are very calculating in the majority of things they do, otherwise why was he not in the directors box doing the chairman's duties."

The details of the LLP are private and none of the fan's business.

[Post edited 7 Mar 16:17]

Andy Coleman - Watford away on 16:17 - Mar 7 with 1149 viewsKeithHaynes

Andy Coleman - Watford away on 16:11 - Mar 7 by ReslovenSwan1

"Man of the people he is, and there would have been a few lapdogs more than willing to lick his backside dry".

"PR stunt"

"Americans are very calculating in the majority of things they do, otherwise why was he not in the directors box doing the chairman's duties."

The details of the LLP are private and none of the fan's business.

[Post edited 7 Mar 16:17]

So a club chairman can invest his money in Swansea City to become the chairman and nobody needs to know anything. Rubbish.

Andy Coleman - Watford away on 16:25 - Mar 7 with 1137 viewsReslovenSwan1

Andy Coleman - Watford away on 16:17 - Mar 7 by KeithHaynes

So a club chairman can invest his money in Swansea City to become the chairman and nobody needs to know anything. Rubbish.

The fans do not even know the Trust's strategy. I have explained to them the Trust's strategy is shrinkage while other options exist.

Premier league teams do not seem to have an issue with this. Chelsea fans did not enquire too deeply into Abramovich's or Ted Boehley's businesses. Brighton are not investigation Tony Bloom. Newcastle fans do not demand information on the Saudi owners. Leeds do not want to know who owns the 49ers in detail.

Coleman has a right to a quiet life in Swansea. He has to justify himself to the owners which include the Trust.
[Post edited 7 Mar 16:32]

Andy Coleman - Watford away on 20:07 - Mar 7 with 1003 viewsBillyChong

Andy Coleman - Watford away on 16:00 - Mar 7 by KeithHaynes

How much did he put in ?

If that’s the case why ?

Coleman and Gude haven’t moved over on some sort of charitable basis. No doubt both on a substantial package.
Andy Coleman - Watford away on 20:13 - Mar 7 with 998 viewsDr_Winston

It makes no difference whatsoever whether any monies have been invested directly into the club, into an LLP, or into any other corporate shenanigans. If Coleman and co want a return on their money, the team is going to have to do well to provide it. This obsession with irrelevant minutiae is maddeningly pointless.

Not only that, it distracts from the more concerning reality that the club is currently spending at least £10m+ per year more than it makes. I know that figure will confuse the hell out of the "Investment and Ambishun!" types who claim that not a penny is being put back into the club, but it is a simple fact that it is. It shouldn't be.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Andy Coleman - Watford away on 20:21 - Mar 7 with 983 viewsBoundy

Andy Coleman - Watford away on 15:53 - Mar 7 by ReslovenSwan1

You must be extremely naïve not to know that working abroad is not a new phenomenon, its been going on for decades , so moving his family here at the Clubs' expense is nothing to sing about. I'm glad you mentioned the odd game , no kudos watching Championship game when you've tasted the PL now is it, even if you are a part owner.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Andy Coleman - Watford away on 21:34 - Mar 7 with 908 viewsFlashberryjack

Andy Coleman - Watford away on 15:38 - Mar 7 by swan_si

Damned if he does, dammed if he doesn't. 🤦‍♂️

Had a long chat with him at the Leeds game, came over as a real nice guy.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Andy Coleman - Watford away on 21:49 - Mar 7 with 890 viewsReslovenSwan1

Andy Coleman - Watford away on 20:21 - Mar 7 by Boundy

You must be extremely naïve not to know that working abroad is not a new phenomenon, its been going on for decades , so moving his family here at the Clubs' expense is nothing to sing about. I'm glad you mentioned the odd game , no kudos watching Championship game when you've tasted the PL now is it, even if you are a part owner.

Fans have consistently berated the owners for beng remote and showing no interest in the club. They have also been berated for not investing hard cash.

The fan's narrative of some was that the "Yankee asset stripers " would run the club into the ground.

The Trust members decided to go to courts to get out as much money as they could (while giving 50% away in fees) so convinced were they of this narrative. The CLN changed the narrative and Silverstein convinced them in person of the US good intent followed up with couple of impressive podcasts. He came over as a lovely genuine fellow. They came to a deal.

The 'radicals' who had caused so much trouble, including probably scuppering a sale of shares in 2017 were not impressed and continued to promote division and mistrust.

These days the US owners have listened and acted. Tw instances of managers falling out with the US owners have occurred probably due to misunderstandings. As a result Coleman has relocated to Swansea and brought with him a quality manager. Coleman himself has put in a significant sum (less than £2.5m). More than any living welsman apart from Mr Morris.

I hope he is smart and will learn fast. Mr Duff was his first mistake. They should be real smart guys and not using the club as a stepping stone. 5 years down the line of course Coleman if he does a great job could be in demand. He has all the incentives he needs.

Swansea fans will scoff of course. They give the "failed roofer" no respect at all. The biggest Welsh football investor behind Mr Morris and the fellow at TNS.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024