Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR Easter Monday 21:30 - Mar 16 with 3761 viewsbuilthjack

Let’s get the atmosphere going again.
Cheap tickets available.
Let’s sell it out.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

QPR Easter Monday on 21:33 - Mar 16 with 2713 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Would be great if the extra 5000 who turned up today enjoyed the match enough to turn up on Easter Monday.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

QPR Easter Monday on 21:36 - Mar 16 with 2703 viewsSullutaCreturned

QPR Easter Monday on 21:33 - Mar 16 by felixstowe_jack

Would be great if the extra 5000 who turned up today enjoyed the match enough to turn up on Easter Monday.

Well around 2000 of them were Cardiff fans, I'm not sure they enjoyed it
QPR Easter Monday on 21:37 - Mar 16 with 2692 viewsfelixstowe_jack

QPR Easter Monday on 21:36 - Mar 16 by SullutaCreturned

Well around 2000 of them were Cardiff fans, I'm not sure they enjoyed it

1700 officially .

QPR Easter Monday on 00:05 - Mar 17 with 2581 viewscontroversial_jack

QPR Easter Monday on 21:37 - Mar 16 by felixstowe_jack

1700 officially .

Can’t just orchestrate a good atmosphere, there has to be something on it
QPR Easter Monday on 13:04 - Mar 17 with 2411 viewsAguycalledJack

QPR Easter Monday on 00:05 - Mar 17 by controversial_jack

My 5 yr old daughters first game. She can’t wait. Been nagging for ages to come.
QPR Easter Monday on 13:38 - Mar 17 with 2376 viewsOptimisticJack

Yesterday was a great example of the team feeding the crowd atmosphere and vice versa.
The scenes when Lowe scored was reminescent of Pratley's winner in the play off semi final against Forest.
Brilliant.
[Post edited 17 Mar 13:40]

Optimisticjack

QPR Easter Monday on 14:02 - Mar 17 with 2332 viewsunion_jack

QPR Easter Monday on 00:05 - Mar 17 by controversial_jack

Don’t agree with you often but I’m surprised to see your comment downvoted. I agree with you here, all the best atmospheres are when we really want to win. A ‘wet Tuesday night’ against Rotherham at home wouldn’t normally generate anything but if it was the game we needed to be promoted the place would be bouncing. It’s unlikely the QPR game will generate anything like yesterday, it just doesn’t have the same weight.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

QPR Easter Monday on 16:59 - Mar 17 with 2237 viewsvetchonian

QPR Easter Monday on 14:02 - Mar 17 by union_jack

Don’t agree with you often but I’m surprised to see your comment downvoted. I agree with you here, all the best atmospheres are when we really want to win. A ‘wet Tuesday night’ against Rotherham at home wouldn’t normally generate anything but if it was the game we needed to be promoted the place would be bouncing. It’s unlikely the QPR game will generate anything like yesterday, it just doesn’t have the same weight.

its a six pointer in the race against relegation and 3 points to try and overtake the scum.

There are still 27 points to play for with us only 7 points off the relegation spot ....I think we will be safe but would love us to finish above the scum....

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Login to get fewer ads

QPR Easter Monday on 17:57 - Mar 17 with 2190 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Relegation safety points total last 4 season.
50 (assuming Reading did not get a points deduction)

QPR Easter Monday on 18:00 - Mar 17 with 2177 viewsWhiterockin

QPR Easter Monday on 17:57 - Mar 17 by felixstowe_jack

Relegation safety points total last 4 season.
50 (assuming Reading did not get a points deduction)

4 more points and we will be safe, we could get them the next two games.
QPR Easter Monday on 21:40 - Mar 17 with 2087 viewsbuilthjack

QPR have asked for a full allocation.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

QPR Easter Monday on 22:00 - Mar 17 with 2060 viewsWhiterockin

QPR Easter Monday on 21:40 - Mar 17 by builthjack

QPR have asked for a full allocation.

Cheaper tickets means extra sales, well done the club for listening.
QPR Easter Monday on 13:53 - Mar 18 with 1858 viewsAzzuriswan

This is still a six pointer. Its a bank holiday. Perhaps a couple of thousand of the newbies that turned up for the CCFC game will fancy another chance to see a vibrant Swansea performance. Rumours that the club are going to play Daydream Believer and the Swansea City song at the start again...it will get the crowd going hopefully.
Remember back in the good old days at the Vetch the cry went out to bring a friend....lets do it then,. I have 3 coming to the game!
QPR Easter Monday on 15:38 - Mar 18 with 1789 viewsSwans9

I can see a good turn out for this for many reasons. It's on a bank holiday Monday and we haven't got many home games left being 2. Cheaper tickets a couple of times a season will become regular due to the cost of living crisis if they don't put up the council tax again by the QPR game.
QPR Easter Monday on 16:11 - Mar 18 with 1762 viewsfelixstowe_jack

QPR Easter Monday on 13:53 - Mar 18 by Azzuriswan

This is still a six pointer. Its a bank holiday. Perhaps a couple of thousand of the newbies that turned up for the CCFC game will fancy another chance to see a vibrant Swansea performance. Rumours that the club are going to play Daydream Believer and the Swansea City song at the start again...it will get the crowd going hopefully.
Remember back in the good old days at the Vetch the cry went out to bring a friend....lets do it then,. I have 3 coming to the game!

Not a rumour a fact, as a result of the Trust match day experience project where they listened to the fans and the club have agreed to it. They played both songs before the Cardiff game and will continue. It is an attempt to boost the atmosphere before and during games.

QPR Easter Monday on 16:22 - Mar 18 with 1744 viewsWhiterockin

QPR Easter Monday on 16:11 - Mar 18 by felixstowe_jack

Not a rumour a fact, as a result of the Trust match day experience project where they listened to the fans and the club have agreed to it. They played both songs before the Cardiff game and will continue. It is an attempt to boost the atmosphere before and during games.

"They played both songs before the Cardiff game and will continue. It is an attempt to boost the atmosphere before and during games."

It certainly beats a couple of fireworks. Hopefully they are leaning we are not Americans.
QPR Easter Monday on 16:51 - Mar 18 with 1715 viewsDr_Winston

QPR Easter Monday on 14:02 - Mar 17 by union_jack

Yup.

There's always plenty of atmosphere when the team gives the crowd a reason to provide one, which hasn't happened anything like enough in recent years.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

QPR Easter Monday on 17:25 - Mar 18 with 1682 viewsBoundy

QPR Easter Monday on 16:59 - Mar 17 by vetchonian

its a six pointer in the race against relegation and 3 points to try and overtake the scum.

There are still 27 points to play for with us only 7 points off the relegation spot ....I think we will be safe but would love us to finish above the scum....

Sorry down arrowed by mistake ,stubby fingers and all that

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

QPR Easter Monday on 17:28 - Mar 18 with 1680 viewsswan_si

QPR Easter Monday on 16:51 - Mar 18 by Dr_Winston

Yup.

There's always plenty of atmosphere when the team gives the crowd a reason to provide one, which hasn't happened anything like enough in recent years.

Do you not think there was plenty of atmosphere before kick off on Saturday then Doc?🤷‍♂️
QPR Easter Monday on 18:42 - Mar 18 with 1610 viewsonehunglow

It was triffic to see our home crowd pump it up.
Hopefully, we can move on now and use this win as a catalyst to significantly improve our consistency

It wouod be truly a shame if we didn’t follow this up.

I believe we can

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

QPR Easter Monday on 07:13 - Mar 24 with 1257 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Still thousands of tickets left for QPR despite very cheap prices.
This game is more important than the Cardiff game.

QPR Easter Monday on 08:50 - Mar 24 with 1205 viewsWhiterockin

QPR Easter Monday on 07:13 - Mar 24 by felixstowe_jack

That is just not true for me, I know which one I would rather win by a country mile.
QPR Easter Monday on 08:50 - Mar 24 with 1205 viewsbuilthjack

6 pointer

QPR Easter Monday on 09:10 - Mar 24 with 1177 viewsonehunglow

When people / fans walk away,it’s hard to get them back .
And it absolutely is more important and significant .
[Post edited 24 Mar 9:11]

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

QPR Easter Monday on 11:50 - Mar 27 with 879 viewsJackReacherRound

Only a couple of 100 left on ticket planner. The usual blocks currently unavailable.
18,779 is my guess
[Post edited 27 Mar 11:51]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024