Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR Easter Monday 21:30 - Mar 16 with 3760 viewsbuilthjack

Let’s get the atmosphere going again.
Cheap tickets available.
Let’s sell it out.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

QPR Easter Monday on 17:11 - Mar 27 with 1042 viewsSullutaCreturned

QPR Easter Monday on 08:50 - Mar 24 by Whiterockin

That is just not true for me, I know which one I would rather win by a country mile.

The next game is always the most important game. With our league position all our home games are important. If we hope to overtake our nearest rivals then the away games are important too but every game is still only worth 3 points.

I think the stadium was partly so pumped up becayse nobody wanted Cardiff gettingtheir own double, not for a long while. Recent games with them haven't been as atmospheric because they've been so easy. That's not to say they weren't enjoyed but the deep atmosphere of last game wasn't there.

I can't bring a friend, they already go! Apart from those rugby fans.
QPR Easter Monday on 17:49 - Mar 27 with 993 viewsWhiterockin

New kit for Monday, oh the memories.

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/gallery-commemorative-autoglass-trophy-annivers
QPR Easter Monday on 17:19 - Mar 29 with 800 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Looking like a decent crowd on Monday. Tickets for NU2 block just released . Plenty of seats together there.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

QPR Easter Monday on 17:22 - Mar 29 with 799 viewsbuilthjack

QPR Easter Monday on 17:19 - Mar 29 by felixstowe_jack

Looking like a decent crowd on Monday. Tickets for NU2 block just released . Plenty of seats together there.

This is a game we should sell out. Cheap tickets, Easter Monday, I would have thought that even the fair weather fans should turn up.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

QPR Easter Monday on 07:30 - Mar 30 with 664 viewsfelixstowe_jack

QPR Easter Monday on 17:22 - Mar 29 by builthjack

This is a game we should sell out. Cheap tickets, Easter Monday, I would have thought that even the fair weather fans should turn up.

Use to love watching the Swansea in the morning, having a pint lunchtime then watching the whites play the Barbarians in the afternoon.

QPR Easter Monday on 07:46 - Mar 30 with 657 viewsbuilthjack

QPR Easter Monday on 07:30 - Mar 30 by felixstowe_jack

Use to love watching the Swansea in the morning, having a pint lunchtime then watching the whites play the Barbarians in the afternoon.

Times change. Not always for the best.

QPR Easter Monday on 19:39 - Mar 30 with 545 viewsSullutaCreturned

QPR Easter Monday on 17:22 - Mar 29 by builthjack

maybe it depends on the weather? Or maybe people will have watched yesterdays performance and then made their minds up?

Who knows, but, we will find out tommorow.
QPR Easter Monday on 20:31 - Mar 30 with 512 viewsKeithHaynes

QPR Easter Monday on 19:39 - Mar 30 by SullutaCreturned

maybe it depends on the weather? Or maybe people will have watched yesterdays performance and then made their minds up?

Handfuls left. ( on paper )

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

QPR Easter Monday on 20:37 - Mar 30 with 496 viewsbuilthjack

QPR Easter Monday on 19:39 - Mar 30 by SullutaCreturned

A fan is a fan. Not just for the good times.

QPR Easter Monday on 20:54 - Mar 30 with 467 viewsDr_Winston

QPR Easter Monday on 20:37 - Mar 30 by builthjack

A fan is a fan. Not just for the good times.

Unfortunately that is the Welsh sporting public. When times are good they turn out in their droves, when not, they find something else to do.

That's a pretty Universal reality, be it us, Cardiff, Wrexham, Football or Rugby.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

QPR Easter Monday on 10:21 - Mar 31 with 336 viewsfelixstowe_jack

QPR Easter Monday on 20:54 - Mar 30 by Dr_Winston

Unfortunately that is the Welsh sporting public. When times are good they turn out in their droves, when not, they find something else to do.

That's a pretty Universal reality, be it us, Cardiff, Wrexham, Football or Rugby.

Hope the egg chasers did not do too much on Saturday. At least they won. The only Welsh Region in the top half of the table.

QPR Easter Monday on 10:49 - Mar 31 with 302 viewsonehunglow

QPR Easter Monday on 10:21 - Mar 31 by felixstowe_jack

Hope the egg chasers did not do too much on Saturday. At least they won. The only Welsh Region in the top half of the table.

It's in a right state innit
I have so many memories of the All Whites

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024