Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rapist Dani Alves buys his way out of jail 😡 13:11 - Mar 20 with 797 viewsRhonddaSwans

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-68616200?xtor=AL-72-%5Bpartner%5D-%5Bbbc

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Rapist Dani Alves buys his way out of jail 😡 on 14:24 - Mar 20 with 756 viewsonehunglow

Stinks

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Rapist Dani Alves buys his way out of jail 😡 on 16:21 - Mar 20 with 686 viewsReslovenSwan1

Rapist Dani Alves buys his way out of jail 😡 on 14:24 - Mar 20 by onehunglow

Stinks

There is an appeal and I would suspect there will be a lot of complaints and pressure for a reversal of this weak unthoughtful decision. It is actually rare to get a guilty verdict in the first place in UK.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Rapist Dani Alves buys his way out of jail 😡 on 00:47 - Mar 21 with 573 viewsRhonddaSwans

Rapist Dani Alves buys his way out of jail 😡 on 16:21 - Mar 20 by ReslovenSwan1

There is an appeal and I would suspect there will be a lot of complaints and pressure for a reversal of this weak unthoughtful decision. It is actually rare to get a guilty verdict in the first place in UK.

But he is guilty and sentenced if he was an immigrant bar man that no one had heard of he would still be in prison.

Bet the victim and her family are over the moon with that.
Also a rapist back on the streets with no proper rehabilitation.

That stinks of corruption to me

Rapist Dani Alves buys his way out of jail 😡 on 08:35 - Mar 21 with 501 viewsonehunglow

Rapist Dani Alves buys his way out of jail 😡 on 16:21 - Mar 20 by ReslovenSwan1

It is

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Rapist Dani Alves buys his way out of jail 😡 on 12:29 - Mar 24 with 316 viewsmax936

Rapist Dani Alves buys his way out of jail 😡 on 08:35 - Mar 21 by onehunglow

It is

I dunno why UK law was mentioned, it as no relevance whatsoever

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Rapist Dani Alves buys his way out of jail 😡 on 20:24 - Mar 24 with 241 viewsRhonddaSwans

Rapist Dani Alves buys his way out of jail 😡 on 12:29 - Mar 24 by max936

I dunno why UK law was mentioned, it as no relevance whatsoever

I know right max 😬.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024