Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Waspi 06:13 - Mar 21 with 2926 viewsWhiterockin

The new Labour government may have a giant black hole to fill from day one.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-68622764
Waspi on 18:09 - Mar 27 with 400 viewsshingle

Waspi on 19:39 - Mar 25 by controversial_jack

True, i would think you are experienced enough in numptyness

Yep only took me a matter of seconds to out you, and probably that is the reason why everyone is owning you on this thread alone.
Waspi on 18:37 - Mar 27 with 377 viewsjohnlangy

It really baffles me why people fail to accept the basics of the situation.

The legislation came out in 1995 or so which could (note the word could) have given the WASPI women plenty of time to prepare for 2010. If the Government had communicated this properly then there'd have been no problem.

But they didn't. And the reports into what happened have confirmed this. So the women are doing exactly what they should, bringing the Government to account.

Conflating this situation with other things like the State Pension Age having been different for men and women in the past is nothing to do with this.
Waspi on 19:52 - Mar 28 with 265 viewscontroversial_jack

Waspi on 18:09 - Mar 27 by shingle

Yep only took me a matter of seconds to out you, and probably that is the reason why everyone is owning you on this thread alone.

When did that happen? 🤣
Waspi on 18:27 - Mar 29 with 204 viewsshingle

Waspi on 19:52 - Mar 28 by controversial_jack

When did that happen? 🤣

You get owned by most of the posters reply's after the comments you make so it happens a lot, but you of course do not realise it.
Waspi on 21:26 - Mar 29 with 174 viewsSullutaCreturned

Waspi on 18:27 - Mar 29 by shingle

You get owned by most of the posters reply's after the comments you make so it happens a lot, but you of course do not realise it.

Sorry but you are wrong. He only posts for effect. he deliberately posts "controversial" nonsense to live up to his username. It's sad really.
Waspi on 23:18 - Mar 29 with 143 viewscontroversial_jack

Waspi on 18:27 - Mar 29 by shingle

Not at all', i'm usually correct, so it doesn't happen
Waspi on 08:16 - Mar 30 with 112 viewsonehunglow

Waspi on 21:26 - Mar 29 by SullutaCreturned

Sorry but you are wrong. He only posts for effect. he deliberately posts "controversial" nonsense to live up to his username. It's sad really.

I used to think that
If he is,then he has deeper issues

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024