Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vaughan Guessing 10:39 - Mar 21 with 4943 viewsBoundy

I think this deserves its own thread ,he's now declared another 51k on top of his 20k + given by some shady characters ,What's odds on him mot lasting the term of office I wonder

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Vaughan Guessing on 12:45 - Mar 29 with 960 viewsFlashberryjack

Vaughan Guessing on 21:57 - Mar 28 by builthjack

Meanwhile, Welsh fans to a man are singing F#&£ the Tories at the Cardiff stadium. Quite a few verses too.
No denying it.

I'd bet most would also sing f**k the Labour run Senedd.

I wonder what they'll be singing after 3 or 4 years of labour rule.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Vaughan Guessing on 13:56 - Mar 29 with 914 viewsSullutaCreturned

Vaughan Guessing on 12:45 - Mar 29 by Flashberryjack

Fo me it's more a case of feck all career politicians. I've had enough of all of them, whatever the party.
Vaughan Guessing on 14:13 - Mar 29 with 893 viewsFlashberryjack

Vaughan Guessing on 13:56 - Mar 29 by SullutaCreturned

Fo me it's more a case of feck all career politicians. I've had enough of all of them, whatever the party.

Can't really argue with that, unfortunately, some seem to think that Labour is the answer, god f*cking help us if Labour run the country like Labour have run Wales.

Hello

Vaughan Guessing on 16:36 - Mar 29 with 850 viewsWingstandwood

Vaughan Guessing on 14:13 - Mar 29 by Flashberryjack

Can't really argue with that, unfortunately, some seem to think that Labour is the answer, god f*cking help us if Labour run the country like Labour have run Wales.

Which will be like having a bunch of Marxist sympathisers, or real deal Marxists in charge who will, just like Welsh Labour seem to think that business, capitalism and wealth creation is an affront.

And where (Marxist term) "unequal distribution of wealth" by those that take the real risks, and receive a deserving larger slice because of those risks? The conditions to create and reap those rewards must be taken away.

Perish the thought of someone getting rich on the backs of their own efforts outside of the public sector and tax-payer funded money trough hey????

Meaning that entrepreneurship and ambition has to be stopped, and at all costs by means of roadblocking businesses from becoming wealthy in the first place i.e. taxing tourism and creating conditions that are utterly unfavourable for commerce and economic growth i.e. 20mph speed limits and refusal to build vital road infrastructure.

So everyone must be kept in an impoverished and backward neverland where invitations to the tax payer funded "money trough" arrive via cronyism and patronage only!

Lack of ability, reputation and credibility matters NOT. Just ask multi-millionaire Mr Kinnock! And of course nearly all outside of cronyism and patronage bubble must be made impoverished to create greater "equality" amongst the masses!

Argus!

Vaughan Guessing on 17:51 - Mar 29 with 801 viewsbuilthjack

Vaughan Guessing on 12:45 - Mar 29 by Flashberryjack

No, they didn’t sing that.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Vaughan Guessing on 18:36 - Mar 29 with 750 viewsBoundy

Vaughan Guessing on 17:51 - Mar 29 by builthjack

No, they didn’t sing that.

It truly amazes me how some posters despite all the evidence can still defend the shower of s^^^^ we have representing us in cardiff , it really does

Vaughan Guessing on 19:28 - Mar 29 with 709 viewsWingstandwood

Vaughan Guessing on 18:36 - Mar 29 by Boundy

It truly amazes me how some posters despite all the evidence can still defend the shower of s^^^^ we have representing us in cardiff , it really does

Went on the other forum where some were gloating about what they deemed Labour success in the last Cardiff Government elections.

So to sum it i.e. a poverty stricken and economically sabotaged/partitioned country with the worst public services and appalling infrastructure, that was going to get vastly worse in the future was something to be over joyed about.

And this is the problem i.e. thicko's that sound more like Marxists suffering from acute nationalistic 'Jonah Complex' symptoms!!!!
[Post edited 29 Mar 19:29]

Argus!

Vaughan Guessing on 21:16 - Mar 29 with 659 viewsbuilthjack

Vaughan Guessing on 18:36 - Mar 29 by Boundy

I guess they see what Westminster produce and see that they are the worst shower of shit they have ever seen.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Vaughan Guessing on 21:24 - Mar 29 with 656 viewsSullutaCreturned

Vaughan Guessing on 21:16 - Mar 29 by builthjack

I guess they see what Westminster produce and see that they are the worst shower of shit they have ever seen.

yes but Westminster being full of shite doesnt mean the Senedd is good or should be accepted without criticism.

The Senedd runs Wales, mostly. It is them that Welsh residents should be watching even more closely than Westmisnter.
Giving the Senedd a free pass simply because Westminster is even more rubbish, is totally absurd.
Vaughan Guessing on 22:03 - Mar 29 with 616 viewsFlashberryjack

We all know how sh*te Westminster is, and it's going to get a whole lot worse when Labour take over (not that I'd expect you would criticise labour, no matter how badly do)

Anyway !! I thought this thread was about Vaughan Gethin, what's your thoughts on him ?

Hello

Vaughan Guessing on 22:36 - Mar 29 with 589 viewsBoundy

I guess it's a case for you ,I don't really care about Wales demise as long as the Torys aren't in charge

Vaughan Guessing on 22:48 - Mar 29 with 577 viewsunion_jack

Vaughan Guessing on 22:36 - Mar 29 by Boundy

I guess it's a case for you ,I don't really care about Wales demise as long as the Torys aren't in charge

It’s the same precept that independence wishers conform to; it doesn’t matter if Wales is better off or not (though it sounds better if we come up with spurious arguments that it will) as long as the bluddy Englishhhh don’t ‘rule’ us anymore!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Vaughan Guessing on 23:56 - Mar 29 with 565 viewsbuilthjack

Vaughan Guessing on 21:24 - Mar 29 by SullutaCreturned

yes but Westminster being full of shite doesnt mean the Senedd is good or should be accepted without criticism.

The Senedd runs Wales, mostly. It is them that Welsh residents should be watching even more closely than Westmisnter.
Giving the Senedd a free pass simply because Westminster is even more rubbish, is totally absurd.

If you think it’s bad now it would be a lot lot worse under Farty Davies, trust me on that one.

Vaughan Guessing on 00:02 - Mar 30 with 560 viewsbuilthjack

Vaughan Guessing on 22:03 - Mar 29 by Flashberryjack

We all know how sh*te Westminster is, and it's going to get a whole lot worse when Labour take over (not that I'd expect you would criticise labour, no matter how badly do)

Anyway !! I thought this thread was about Vaughan Gethin, what's your thoughts on him ?

It will take years for Sir Keir to sort out the mess that those useless articles in blue have caused over the last 14 years. The country is a complete mess. Rock bottom.
I don’t think Gething is the right person but R T Davies motormouth would be a hundred times worse. Even his own family called him a lazy bastard who has never done a proper days work. Fact.

Vaughan Guessing on 01:27 - Mar 30 with 538 viewsRobbie

My late father told me , put a monkey up for election wearing a red rosette in Wales it would get that vote , old cultures and no new ideas for our electorate to ponder .

Drakeford has taken our Country back into the dark ages , good riddance .

Will political thinking in Cardiff Bay ever get with the times , I doubt it .
Vaughan Guessing on 07:18 - Mar 30 with 525 viewsWhiterockin

Vaughan Guessing on 00:02 - Mar 30 by builthjack

It will take years for Sir Keir to sort out the mess that those useless articles in blue have caused over the last 14 years. The country is a complete mess. Rock bottom.
I don’t think Gething is the right person but R T Davies motormouth would be a hundred times worse. Even his own family called him a lazy bastard who has never done a proper days work. Fact.

R T Davies wasn't up for first minister, Vaughan Gething and Jeremy Miles were. You don't think Gething is the right person, so you admit that Welsh Labour in the Senedd have messed up again?
Vaughan Guessing on 13:59 - Mar 30 with 479 viewsSullutaCreturned

Vaughan Guessing on 23:56 - Mar 29 by builthjack

If you think it’s bad now it would be a lot lot worse under Farty Davies, trust me on that one.

Oh I agree with you but I don't vote for him, or for Welsh labour.

As long as we keep voting for the same 2 tired old choices, nothing will improve. They need a slap in the face, or a kick in the balls. They need to know they have to be better or we won't vote for them.

Welsh labour are so comfortable they don't give a monkeys about what the Welsh electorate think or want, they do as they please because they know that come election time they will still be in power.
Vaughan Guessing on 09:20 - Mar 31 with 392 viewsGixerJack

Vaughan Guessing on 18:09 - Mar 21 by SullutaCreturned

And there it is, you don't care that he s chosen by a tiey fraction of the population though when Westminster parties did it you were very voaclly against it.

You don't care about hs dubious donations and putting the amount aside, you were very vocal about tory donors.

All you have is Liz Truss? Blatant hypocrisy there, kilky. We deserve a leader of the highest quality not someone who even other MS's in the Senedd are dubious about because of those donations.

You could join the Labour Party or a union, you’ll have a vote then 🤷‍♂️
Vaughan Guessing on 09:27 - Mar 31 with 388 viewsbuilthjack

Vaughan Guessing on 13:59 - Mar 30 by SullutaCreturned

Oh I agree with you but I don't vote for him, or for Welsh labour.

As long as we keep voting for the same 2 tired old choices, nothing will improve. They need a slap in the face, or a kick in the balls. They need to know they have to be better or we won't vote for them.

Welsh labour are so comfortable they don't give a monkeys about what the Welsh electorate think or want, they do as they please because they know that come election time they will still be in power.

You could vote for Plaid.

Vaughan Guessing on 15:05 - Mar 31 with 330 viewsBoundy

Vaughan Guessing on 09:27 - Mar 31 by builthjack

You could vote for Plaid.

A poor man's version of Labour I'm afraid.

Vaughan Guessing on 15:30 - Mar 31 with 317 viewsbuilthjack

Vaughan Guessing on 15:05 - Mar 31 by Boundy

A poor man's version of Labour I'm afraid.

Well he says the Tories are absolute shite, Labour are almost as bad, , so plaid are shiter. Lib Dem’s perhaps.

Vaughan Guessing on 17:34 - Mar 31 with 274 viewsraynor94

Vaughan Guessing on 15:30 - Mar 31 by builthjack

Well he says the Tories are absolute shite, Labour are almost as bad, , so plaid are shiter. Lib Dem’s perhaps.

How about scrapping the assembly, it would save us a fortune, it's nailed on Labour will win the next election.

So surely Keir will look after us?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Vaughan Guessing on 17:44 - Mar 31 with 268 viewscontroversial_jack

Vaughan Guessing on 17:34 - Mar 31 by raynor94

How about scrapping the assembly, it would save us a fortune, it's nailed on Labour will win the next election.

So surely Keir will look after us?

If you don't like the results of a democratic election, scrap the entire institution? That sounds very Trumpesque
Vaughan Guessing on 18:25 - Mar 31 with 250 viewsTogg

Vaughan Guessing on 17:44 - Mar 31 by controversial_jack

If you don't like the results of a democratic election, scrap the entire institution? That sounds very Trumpesque

Or move to Russia and have a properly organised democratic vote. I'm sure you will agree.
Vaughan Guessing on 18:43 - Mar 31 with 234 viewscontroversial_jack

Vaughan Guessing on 18:25 - Mar 31 by Togg

Or move to Russia and have a properly organised democratic vote. I'm sure you will agree.

It's not just about me
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024