Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales v Poland : Euro Play Off Final Thread 19:56 - Mar 22 with 3227 viewsModeratorC

The big one on Tuesday evening v Poland.

Let’s start with a memory.

When Wales did what England couldn’t do - 1973 World Cup Qualification & The Clown 22nd Mar 2024 19:30
Wales will be looking to repeat their only ever win against Poland this Tuesday night in the UEFA play off final. The winners progress to Germany 2024. The finals take place between Friday June 14th and Sunday July 14th 2024. 0

And now the opposition.

Wales Euro Qualifier : Undefeated Poland head coach ready to spoil the party ! 25th Mar 2024 08:00
Wales will go all out to beat Poland tomorrow evening (KO:7.45pm) and the country has a national anthem that beats all comers hands down. The players found it so inspirational that the much wanted early goal helped settle the nerves against Finland. However, Poland will come looking for blood, you can bet on that. 0

Are we ready Wales ! TEAMS and the reliance on Swansea City 26th Mar 2024 18:36
The biggest game in Wales football history ? Well, we’ve had a few in our time from that Joe Jordan handball in 1977 to more controversy and heartache throughout the eighties and nineties the national side never does it easy. 0

Wales XI: Ward; Mepham, Rodon, B. Davies; Roberts, Ampadu, J. James, Williams; Wilson, Johnson, Moore.

Poland XI: Szczesny; Bednarek, Dawidowicz, Kiwior; Frankowski, Zielinski, Slisz, Piotrowski, Zalewski; Swiderski, Lewandowski.

Wales exit in cruel play off final 27th Mar 2024 08:00
It was cruel and a bitter way to leave the qualification phase of the Euro Championships which should, and most certainly could have seen Wales qualify for Germany 2024 this summer. We can look at the referee and his desire to dominate the game, but really Wales had chances to qualify in this play off. 0

This post has been edited by an administrator
Wales v Poland : Euro Play Off Final Thread on 19:44 - Mar 24 with 2148 viewsRhonddaSwans

Wales come out of the blocks and score.

I am going Wales 3 - Poland 2

Poland score 1st

I am going Wales 2 Poland 2
Wales to win on penalties.

Good alive I am counting down the days AGAIN!

Come on lads give our Polish brothers hell!

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Wales v Poland : Euro Play Off Final Thread on 12:32 - Mar 25 with 2054 viewsonehunglow

Wales v Poland : Euro Play Off Final Thread on 19:44 - Mar 24 by RhonddaSwans

Wales come out of the blocks and score.

I am going Wales 3 - Poland 2

Poland score 1st

I am going Wales 2 Poland 2
Wales to win on penalties.

Good alive I am counting down the days AGAIN!

Come on lads give our Polish brothers hell!

I’m seeing a 3-1 defeat with Levandwski terrorising the inept Mepham into crucial mistakes .
Their fans will also be loud and proud .
We need to start well and shut them up.
I like Poles actually,great people .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Wales v Poland : Euro Play Off Final Thread on 16:39 - Mar 25 with 2000 viewsRhonddaSwans

Wales v Poland : Euro Play Off Final Thread on 12:32 - Mar 25 by onehunglow

I’m seeing a 3-1 defeat with Levandwski terrorising the inept Mepham into crucial mistakes .

We are favourites with the bookies mate.

Aslong as we have a plan for Robert L

Wales v Poland : Euro Play Off Final Thread on 22:12 - Mar 25 with 1915 viewsmajorraglan

Wales v Poland : Euro Play Off Final Thread on 12:32 - Mar 25 by onehunglow

Best away fans I’ve seen at the CCSfor a Wales match. Big following and very loud.
[Post edited 25 Mar 22:12]
Wales v Poland : Euro Play Off Final Thread on 07:22 - Mar 26 with 1805 viewsbuilthjack

Wales v Poland : Euro Play Off Final Thread on 22:12 - Mar 25 by majorraglan

Best away fans I’ve seen at the CCSfor a Wales match. Big following and very loud.
[Post edited 25 Mar 22:12]

Almost as loud as the Welsh fans at away games. Not quite, but almost.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales v Poland : Euro Play Off Final Thread on 07:28 - Mar 26 with 1800 viewsWhiterockin

Wales v Poland : Euro Play Off Final Thread on 07:22 - Mar 26 by builthjack

Almost as loud as the Welsh fans at away games. Not quite, but almost.

Builthie are they likely to have tickets in the home area with so many having Welsh addresses.
Wales v Poland : Euro Play Off Final Thread on 08:12 - Mar 26 with 1763 viewsAzzuriswan

Wales must start on the front foot and attack at will not sit back or they will be defeated. A positive performance from Wales will result in a home win. I can feel it in my waters.
Wales v Poland : Euro Play Off Final Thread on 18:42 - Mar 26 with 1602 viewsKeithHaynes

Are we ready Wales ! TEAMS and the reliance on Swansea City 26th Mar 2024 18:36
The biggest game in Wales football history ? Well, we’ve had a few in our time from that Joe Jordan handball in 1977 to more controversy and heartache throughout the eighties and nineties the national side never does it easy. 0

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

Wales v Poland : Euro Play Off Final Thread on 18:46 - Mar 26 with 1587 viewsKeithHaynes

Moore in for Brooks.

Wales XI: Ward; Mepham, Rodon, B. Davies; Roberts, Ampadu, J. James, Williams; Wilson, Johnson, Moore.

Poland XI: Szczesny; Bednarek, Dawidowicz, Kiwior; Frankowski, Zielinski, Slisz, Piotrowski, Zalewski; Swiderski, Lewandowski.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Wales v Poland : Euro Play Off Final Thread on 18:57 - Mar 26 with 1536 viewsRhonddaSwans

Wales v Poland : Euro Play Off Final Thread on 18:46 - Mar 26 by KeithHaynes

Moore in for Brooks.

No brooks?

Ah well in for a penny in for a pound come on Wales!

Wales v Poland : Euro Play Off Final Thread on 19:30 - Mar 26 with 1499 viewsmax936

Why isn't this game on Sky or moreso BBC Wales its scandalous that its not.

Englands friendly is on Channel 4

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Wales v Poland : Euro Play Off Final Thread on 19:33 - Mar 26 with 1496 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Wales v Poland : Euro Play Off Final Thread on 19:30 - Mar 26 by max936

Exactly should be on BBC.
Wales v Poland : Euro Play Off Final Thread on 19:36 - Mar 26 with 1493 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Wales v Poland : Euro Play Off Final Thread on 18:46 - Mar 26 by KeithHaynes

Moore in for Brooks.

Bizarre, Brooks was motm for me on Thursday, if you want to play Moore then drop Johnson who was the least effective of our front players.
Wales v Poland : Euro Play Off Final Thread on 20:04 - Mar 26 with 1453 viewspencoedjack

Was meant to be going to game but been stuck on M4 travelling back from Swindon.

Is Brookes injured?
Wales v Poland : Euro Play Off Final Thread on 20:04 - Mar 26 with 1452 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Why is rob page managing both teams?

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Wales v Poland : Euro Play Off Final Thread on 20:37 - Mar 26 with 1357 viewsangryjack

Wales v Poland : Euro Play Off Final Thread on 19:30 - Mar 26 by max936

Because viaplay got the rights to all euro qualifiers
[Post edited 26 Mar 20:38]
Wales v Poland : Euro Play Off Final Thread on 21:08 - Mar 26 with 1265 viewsunion_jack

All I’ve really got to say in this game is “Connor, the moustache. NO!!!”

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Wales v Poland : Euro Play Off Final Thread on 21:11 - Mar 26 with 1262 viewsangryjack

Wales v Poland : Euro Play Off Final Thread on 21:08 - Mar 26 by union_jack

All I’ve really got to say in this game is “Connor, the moustache. NO!!!”

Page needs make a change its not sticking we need pace in the channels
Wales v Poland : Euro Play Off Final Thread on 21:18 - Mar 26 with 1249 viewspencoedjack

Wales v Poland : Euro Play Off Final Thread on 20:37 - Mar 26 by angryjack

Because viaplay got the rights to all euro qualifiers
[Post edited 26 Mar 20:38]

Why do S4C alienate 83% of the population?
Wales v Poland : Euro Play Off Final Thread on 21:27 - Mar 26 with 1232 viewsBoundy

Huff and Puff I'm afraid,

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Wales v Poland : Euro Play Off Final Thread on 21:39 - Mar 26 with 1192 viewsangryjack

Wales v Poland : Euro Play Off Final Thread on 21:18 - Mar 26 by pencoedjack

Why do S4C alienate 83% of the population?

Not allowed English commentary due to the rights
Wales v Poland : Euro Play Off Final Thread on 22:14 - Mar 26 with 1087 viewsscruffyjack

Page is out of his depth. What clown give this idiot a contract extension?
Wales v Poland : Euro Play Off Final Thread on 22:32 - Mar 26 with 1042 viewsRhonddaSwans

Wales v Poland : Euro Play Off Final Thread on 22:14 - Mar 26 by scruffyjack

Page is out of his depth. What clown give this idiot a contract extension?

GUTTING 😭

Wales v Poland : Euro Play Off Final Thread on 22:39 - Mar 26 with 974 viewstheloneranger

They didn't have a shot on target in 122mins!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Wales v Poland : Euro Play Off Final Thread on 22:50 - Mar 26 with 902 viewsSgorioFruit

Our problem is having Page as a manager.
And the fact he started Moore. Jesus did weep.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024