Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Israeli drone obliterates an unarmedfamily of civilians 19:24 - Mar 27 with 1170 viewsjackrmee

*ignore the thumbnail, it’s not about Alex Jones.

Mad video. Watch to the end.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Israeli drone obliterates an unarmedfamily of civilians on 23:05 - Mar 27 with 1093 viewscontroversial_jack

Just another of the 30k plus that have already been murdered in cold blood by these demons
Israeli drone obliterates an unarmedfamily of civilians on 23:09 - Mar 27 with 1099 viewsjackrmee

Israeli drone obliterates an unarmedfamily of civilians on 23:05 - Mar 27 by controversial_jack

Just another of the 30k plus that have already been murdered in cold blood by these demons

I’m sure I heard it’s 70k now.

The end of that video….
Bombing 500 civilians in tents, in a refugee camp, in order to try and kill ONE Hamas commander.
1 guy. Massive bomb. 500 dead. They can’t even confirm the Hamas guy is dead.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Israeli drone obliterates an unarmedfamily of civilians on 09:00 - Mar 28 with 1035 viewsonehunglow

Israeli drone obliterates an unarmedfamily of civilians on 23:09 - Mar 27 by jackrmee

I’m sure I heard it’s 70k now.

The end of that video….
Bombing 500 civilians in tents, in a refugee camp, in order to try and kill ONE Hamas commander.
1 guy. Massive bomb. 500 dead. They can’t even confirm the Hamas guy is dead.

I’m all for Israel and it’s right to exist.
However,I have now turned and find their action indefensible
Simply horrific

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Israeli drone obliterates an unarmedfamily of civilians on 12:58 - Mar 28 with 1005 viewsunion_jack

Israeli drone obliterates an unarmedfamily of civilians on 09:00 - Mar 28 by onehunglow

I’m all for Israel and it’s right to exist.
However,I have now turned and find their action indefensible
Simply horrific

With you on this one. They can’t justify the indiscriminate killing of civilians. It’s a scatter gun approach with some of the ‘citizens’ being members of Hamas. But how many?

I don’t have an answer however. Is there one?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Israeli drone obliterates an unarmedfamily of civilians on 13:12 - Mar 28 with 983 viewsonehunglow

Israeli drone obliterates an unarmedfamily of civilians on 12:58 - Mar 28 by union_jack

With you on this one. They can’t justify the indiscriminate killing of civilians. It’s a scatter gun approach with some of the ‘citizens’ being members of Hamas. But how many?

Until both sides quit this ludicrous Gid promised the land for us ,nowt will change
Not about religion.?
My arse
It is all about religion.
Our everlasting curse to mankind

Israeli drone obliterates an unarmedfamily of civilians on 14:26 - Mar 28 with 972 viewscontroversial_jack

Israeli drone obliterates an unarmedfamily of civilians on 12:58 - Mar 28 by union_jack

US should stop aiding them. Sanction the country and issue an arrest warrant for Benny Yahoo
Israeli drone obliterates an unarmedfamily of civilians on 15:06 - Mar 28 with 964 viewsFlashberryjack

Israeli drone obliterates an unarmedfamily of civilians on 14:26 - Mar 28 by controversial_jack

US should stop aiding them. Sanction the country and issue an arrest warrant for Benny Yahoo

And arrest Hamas leaders.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Israeli drone obliterates an unarmedfamily of civilians on 19:47 - Mar 28 with 889 viewscontroversial_jack

Israeli drone obliterates an unarmedfamily of civilians on 15:06 - Mar 28 by Flashberryjack

And arrest Hamas leaders.

Of course
Login to get fewer ads

Israeli drone obliterates an unarmedfamily of civilians on 22:12 - Mar 28 with 852 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Hamas for many years have protected themselves by using civilians as human shields but it seems it’s got to the point where Israel don’t give a hapenny jizz anymore.

It’s an absolute catastrophe really.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Israeli drone obliterates an unarmedfamily of civilians on 23:21 - Mar 28 with 831 viewscontroversial_jack

Israeli drone obliterates an unarmedfamily of civilians on 22:12 - Mar 28 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Hamas for many years have protected themselves by using civilians as human shields but it seems it’s got to the point where Israel don’t give a hapenny jizz anymore.

It’s an absolute catastrophe really.

How exactly have they been using civilians as human shields?
Israeli drone obliterates an unarmedfamily of civilians on 09:34 - Mar 29 with 749 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Israeli drone obliterates an unarmedfamily of civilians on 23:21 - Mar 28 by controversial_jack

How exactly have they been using civilians as human shields?

“Actually Hamas has made no secret of advocating the use of civilians as human shields to try to face down Israeli aggression.

A senior spokesman for the group, Sami Abu Zuhri, gave an interview on Palestinian station al-Aqsa TV earlier this month.

He said: “This attests to the character of our noble, jihad-loving people – who defend their rights and their homes with their bare chests and their blood.

“The policy of people confronting the Israeli warplanes with their bare chests in order to protect their homes has proven effective against the occupation… we in Hamas call upon our people to adopt this policy in order to protect the Palestinian homes.”

“On 10 July the UN released a situation report which deplored the civilian casualties but added: “In most cases, prior to the attacks, residents have been warned to leave, either via phone calls by the Israel military or by the firing of warning missiles.”

But the Hamas-run Palestinian Authority’s Ministry of Interior has told residents not to pay attention to the IDF warnings.”

Israeli drone obliterates an unarmedfamily of civilians on 10:38 - Mar 29 with 724 viewscontroversial_jack

Israeli drone obliterates an unarmedfamily of civilians on 09:34 - Mar 29 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

“Actually Hamas has made no secret of advocating the use of civilians as human shields to try to face down Israeli aggression.

A senior spokesman for the group, Sami Abu Zuhri, gave an interview on Palestinian station al-Aqsa TV earlier this month.

He said: “This attests to the character of our noble, jihad-loving people – who defend their rights and their homes with their bare chests and their blood.

“The policy of people confronting the Israeli warplanes with their bare chests in order to protect their homes has proven effective against the occupation… we in Hamas call upon our people to adopt this policy in order to protect the Palestinian homes.”

“On 10 July the UN released a situation report which deplored the civilian casualties but added: “In most cases, prior to the attacks, residents have been warned to leave, either via phone calls by the Israel military or by the firing of warning missiles.”

But the Hamas-run Palestinian Authority’s Ministry of Interior has told residents not to pay attention to the IDF warnings.”

I asked you how exactly do they use civilians as shields? If they have it hasn't worked going by the number of civilian casualties. Gaza is 22 miles by 7, with a population of over 2 million. It must be impossible to not mix with civilians, but that doesn't mean they deliberately use them as shields
Israeli drone obliterates an unarmedfamily of civilians on 13:39 - Mar 29 with 655 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Israeli drone obliterates an unarmedfamily of civilians on 10:38 - Mar 29 by controversial_jack

I asked you how exactly do they use civilians as shields? If they have it hasn't worked going by the number of civilian casualties. Gaza is 22 miles by 7, with a population of over 2 million. It must be impossible to not mix with civilians, but that doesn't mean they deliberately use them as shields

Take it up with Sami Abu Dhuri the Hamas ministry spokesman. They were his words not mine.

Israeli drone obliterates an unarmedfamily of civilians on 13:54 - Mar 29 with 646 viewsSullutaCreturned

Israeli drone obliterates an unarmedfamily of civilians on 10:38 - Mar 29 by controversial_jack

They've been doing it for years,

https://www.newsweek.com/origin-hamass-human-shields-strategy-gaza-opinion-18734

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/oct/30/human-shield-israel-claim-hamas-co

https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-hamas-civilians-human-shields
Israeli drone obliterates an unarmedfamily of civilians on 14:19 - Mar 29 with 619 viewsFlashberryjack

All terrorists hide behind civilians, that's why they are called terrorists.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Israeli drone obliterates an unarmedfamily of civilians on 14:21 - Mar 29 with 616 viewscontroversial_jack

Israeli drone obliterates an unarmedfamily of civilians on 13:54 - Mar 29 by SullutaCreturned

They've been doing it for years,

https://www.newsweek.com/origin-hamass-human-shields-strategy-gaza-opinion-18734

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/oct/30/human-shield-israel-claim-hamas-co

https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-hamas-civilians-human-shields

Maybe that unarmed family in the video must have boon human shields. It's one of the oldest propaganda tricks in the book, yet ppl still fall for it
Israeli drone obliterates an unarmedfamily of civilians on 17:20 - Mar 29 with 564 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Israeli drone obliterates an unarmedfamily of civilians on 14:21 - Mar 29 by controversial_jack

Maybe that unarmed family in the video must have boon human shields. It's one of the oldest propaganda tricks in the book, yet ppl still fall for it

You should know Russia has killed and injured 30,000 innocent Ukrainian civilians.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Israeli drone obliterates an unarmedfamily of civilians on 17:50 - Mar 29 with 556 viewscontroversial_jack

Israeli drone obliterates an unarmedfamily of civilians on 17:20 - Mar 29 by felixstowe_jack

You should know Russia has killed and injured 30,000 innocent Ukrainian civilians.

10k have been killed by both sides. Pales by comparison to the hundreds of thousands killed by the US and it's lapdogs in Iraq/Afghan and Syria
Israeli drone obliterates an unarmedfamily of civilians on 18:41 - Mar 29 with 533 viewsBoundy

Israeli drone obliterates an unarmedfamily of civilians on 14:21 - Mar 29 by controversial_jack

Have you watched all the footage , not the abridged news version?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Israeli drone obliterates an unarmedfamily of civilians on 19:50 - Mar 29 with 494 viewscontroversial_jack

Israeli drone obliterates an unarmedfamily of civilians on 18:41 - Mar 29 by Boundy

Have you watched all the footage , not the abridged news version?

No, that was enough!
Israeli drone obliterates an unarmedfamily of civilians on 20:18 - Mar 29 with 486 viewsBoundy

Israeli drone obliterates an unarmedfamily of civilians on 19:50 - Mar 29 by controversial_jack

No, that was enough!

Really ,so you could clearly identify those who were reported as being killed and if they were killed ,who by ?

Israeli drone obliterates an unarmedfamily of civilians on 20:23 - Mar 29 with 480 viewsonehunglow

Israeli drone obliterates an unarmedfamily of civilians on 17:20 - Mar 29 by felixstowe_jack

If Russia invades,they are not “ innocent”
Not to him

Israeli drone obliterates an unarmedfamily of civilians on 20:46 - Mar 29 with 470 viewscontroversial_jack

Israeli drone obliterates an unarmedfamily of civilians on 20:18 - Mar 29 by Boundy

Really ,so you could clearly identify those who were reported as being killed and if they were killed ,who by ?

I didn't know them personaly
Israeli drone obliterates an unarmedfamily of civilians on 21:02 - Mar 29 with 465 viewsBoundy

Israeli drone obliterates an unarmedfamily of civilians on 20:46 - Mar 29 by controversial_jack

I didn't know them personaly

You didn't have to but that film clip could have been one of already too many deaths

Israeli drone obliterates an unarmedfamily of civilians on 10:31 - Mar 30 with 405 viewscontroversial_jack

Israeli drone obliterates an unarmedfamily of civilians on 21:02 - Mar 29 by Boundy

You didn't have to but that film clip could have been one of already too many deaths

Indeed, tens of thousands of innocents have been murdered
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024