Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TEAM NEWS : Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City 13:15 - Mar 29 with 843 viewsSwansIndependent

TEAM NEWS : Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City 29th Mar 2024 13:11
Both sides have players out. The Swans have Kyle Naughton unavailable and it seems this morning he could miss more than just a few weeks. Sam Parker and Josh Ginnelly are definitely out. Iké Ugbo and Di'Shon Bernard are available for the Owls. 0

Wednesday returnees, Swans latest. Click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
TEAM NEWS : Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City on 14:04 - Mar 29 with 763 viewsKeithHaynes

It’s in !

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

TEAM NEWS : Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City on 14:20 - Mar 29 with 671 viewsWhiterockin

Aimar Govea, Azeem Abdulai and Filip Lissah on the bench. Is this the future along with Sam Parker starting to edge their way forward.
TEAM NEWS : Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City on 14:23 - Mar 29 with 652 viewsunion_jack

TEAM NEWS : Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City on 14:20 - Mar 29 by Whiterockin

Aimar Govea, Azeem Abdulai and Filip Lissah on the bench. Is this the future along with Sam Parker starting to edge their way forward.

You won’t get anywhere with kids😉

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

TEAM NEWS : Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City on 14:27 - Mar 29 with 626 viewsKeithHaynes

TEAM NEWS : Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City on 14:20 - Mar 29 by Whiterockin

Get them in, great experience and it shows the academy works. Even if some came in after being rejected by Premier League clubs.

TEAM NEWS : Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City on 14:27 - Mar 29 with 622 viewsJACKARSE

Fulton & Grimes ffs
To me to you to me .....
TEAM NEWS : Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City on 14:36 - Mar 29 with 557 viewsbuilthjack

TEAM NEWS : Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City on 14:27 - Mar 29 by JACKARSE

Fulton & Grimes ffs
To me to you to me .....

Ffs Joey is three times the player Fulton is.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

TEAM NEWS : Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City on 14:41 - Mar 29 with 526 viewsLuther27

TEAM NEWS : Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City on 14:27 - Mar 29 by JACKARSE

Fulton & Grimes ffs
To me to you to me .....

I’m struggling to understand his stuborness with this pairing….unless Joey got injured commentating for S4C
TEAM NEWS : Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City on 14:41 - Mar 29 with 525 viewsBoundy

Off to watch Afon Lido then

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Login to get fewer ads

TEAM NEWS : Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City on 14:49 - Mar 29 with 482 viewsbuilthjack

TEAM NEWS : Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City on 14:41 - Mar 29 by Boundy

Off to watch Afon Lido then

I am not sure is he playing today, but keep an eye out for my mates lad, McKenzie Thompson. He has just turned 17 and just got into the squad.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

TEAM NEWS : Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City on 15:04 - Mar 29 with 411 viewsKeithHaynes

Sleepy start.

TEAM NEWS : Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City on 15:44 - Mar 29 with 326 viewsJACKARSE

It's pathetic ....
TEAM NEWS : Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City on 16:27 - Mar 29 with 236 viewsbuilthjack

TEAM NEWS : Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City on 15:44 - Mar 29 by JACKARSE

It's pathetic ....

With no capital p

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024