Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : REACTION 11:09 - Apr 3 with 11191 viewsModeratorC

Not a happy hunting ground, and overall with only one win in seven games against our hosts this is going to be a real challenge, especially if the current attitude continues.

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth 4th Apr 2024 18:50
Luke Williams is now under scrutiny regards the non selection of Mykola Kukharevych who many believe hasn’t been given any chance this season. He has twenty seven minutes of football in sixteen games and last played for one minute per game against Norwich, Leicester and Plymouth. He hasn’t started a game this term and has played just 135 minutes all season. 0

Luke Williams examines the Swans contractual issues - and there’s a few … 5th Apr 2024 11:39
Swansea City head coach, Luke Williams has talked about the two players who currently have one year options on their deals at the club. Both Nathan Wood and Liam Cullen are currently the topic of conversation, and Luke explained their situations pre tomorrow’s game against Middlesbrough. 0

Ronald fatigued after a promising start at Swansea City 6th Apr 2024 08:00
The Swans wake up this morning within striking distance of Middlesbrough and the Riverside stadium with some pretty decent weather about this afternoon. This fixture has never been a good one for the Swans, and we know personally two supporters from the north east who have been at this game over the years. One of those hardy souls has been on five occasions without seeing a Swansea win. 0

Another diabolical showing from Luke Williams Swansea City 6th Apr 2024 17:41
Once again an excellent showing from the Jack Army witnessed an appalling display with most undertaking a six hour round trip to watch this game. How the Swans can actually look themselves in the mirror after the last three games is a mystery, this really isn’t what the supporters of this club deserve. 0

There had better be blood and thunder ! 6th Apr 2024 18:27
Luke Williams responds to the pathetic display from Swansea City at Middlesbrough. 0

This post has been edited by an administrator
Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Updated Apr 4th on 12:38 - Apr 5 with 1445 viewsKeithHaynes

Luke Williams examines the Swans contractual issues - and there’s a few … 5th Apr 2024 11:39
Swansea City head coach, Luke Williams has talked about the two players who currently have one year options on their deals at the club. Both Nathan Wood and Liam Cullen are currently the topic of conversation, and Luke explained their situations pre tomorrow’s game against Middlesbrough. 0

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread on 11:15 - Apr 6 with 1172 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread on 19:02 - Apr 3 by builthjack

We do need to put some decent crosses in though.
Key hit his first three no more than three foot off the ground and his next two 15 foot in the air.
Room for improvement.

Tymon is the best crosser of the ball we’ve had for donkeys years. Oh for a striker/attacking midfielder who will actually attack the ball.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 12:06 - Apr 6 with 1138 viewsKeithHaynes

Ronald fatigued after a promising start at Swansea City 6th Apr 2024 08:00
The Swans wake up this morning within striking distance of Middlesbrough and the Riverside stadium with some pretty decent weather about this afternoon. This fixture has never been a good one for the Swans, and we know personally two supporters from the north east who have been at this game over the years. One of those hardy souls has been on five occasions without seeing a Swansea win. 0

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Updated Apr 4th on 12:24 - Apr 6 with 1134 viewsSullutaCreturned

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Updated Apr 4th on 20:32 - Apr 4 by union_jack

Well as I said, by telling us the truth may expose certain things that would paint him in a bad light so they dont comment so as to protect him. Clearly he’s fit else he wouldn’t have played in the U21 game so they are saying something by saying nothing.

What, the truth could paint Mykola in a bad light? It doesn't matter. Why are they lying to us when we know of other lies in the past that were purely to BS the fans and paint themselves in a positive light?

If Mykola isn't good enough, isn't working hard enough in training or has other probelsm then there are thinsg thy could say that aren't lies that we would accept.

However, telling us he's not fit and then him jetting off and playing a few days later is just total BS and they clearly think we are too thick to realise.

Add it to the list of reasons I'll be staying at home on matchdays.
Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread on 12:32 - Apr 6 with 1128 viewsSullutaCreturned

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread on 11:15 - Apr 6 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Tymon is the best crosser of the ball we’ve had for donkeys years. Oh for a striker/attacking midfielder who will actually attack the ball.

We could have fantastic crosser here, someone like Leighton James who could be almost pinpoint, what does it matter when it's Cullen in the middle because he won't beat any centre half to the header. Mykola Kuhareyvich,with his greater size and maybe strength, he might. We'll never know unless he's given a go though.

My personal opinion has come to be that Kuhareyvich is just the wrong player for Williams, he doesn't has the ball retention skills that Williams wants. it doesn't seem to matter that Yates has turned out to be as much use as the speed camera signs on the A4067.
Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread on 12:40 - Apr 6 with 1107 viewsKeithHaynes

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread on 12:32 - Apr 6 by SullutaCreturned

We could have fantastic crosser here, someone like Leighton James who could be almost pinpoint, what does it matter when it's Cullen in the middle because he won't beat any centre half to the header. Mykola Kuhareyvich,with his greater size and maybe strength, he might. We'll never know unless he's given a go though.

My personal opinion has come to be that Kuhareyvich is just the wrong player for Williams, he doesn't has the ball retention skills that Williams wants. it doesn't seem to matter that Yates has turned out to be as much use as the speed camera signs on the A4067.

Mykola had a headed opportunity against Millwall and look what happened, probably injured though.

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Updated Apr 4th on 12:48 - Apr 6 with 1087 viewsunion_jack

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Updated Apr 4th on 12:24 - Apr 6 by SullutaCreturned

What, the truth could paint Mykola in a bad light? It doesn't matter. Why are they lying to us when we know of other lies in the past that were purely to BS the fans and paint themselves in a positive light?

If Mykola isn't good enough, isn't working hard enough in training or has other probelsm then there are thinsg thy could say that aren't lies that we would accept.

However, telling us he's not fit and then him jetting off and playing a few days later is just total BS and they clearly think we are too thick to realise.

There could be a host of reasons they don’t wash their dirty linen in public.

They may be giving him a chance to up his game in training and not crucify him in public.

They may not want to alert other clubs to his attitude problem though I’ve no doubt they’d have other ways of finding out.

This happens a lot a football clubs where non-truths, lies or damn lies are pedalled to protect the party involved, the club or both.

I’m not saying I wouldn’t like to know but they may freely they have valid reasons why they’ve not gone truthfully public.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread on 12:49 - Apr 6 with 1079 viewsonehunglow

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread on 12:32 - Apr 6 by SullutaCreturned

Anyone is better than Zjerry

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Updated Apr 4th on 12:49 - Apr 6 with 1089 viewsswan_si

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Updated Apr 4th on 12:24 - Apr 6 by SullutaCreturned

Where was it stated "he's not fit" ? I haven't seen or heard that.🤷‍♂️
Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread on 13:07 - Apr 6 with 1069 viewsjack247

I’d go along with that, if he’d had a run under either Duff or Sheehan. Neither of whom played similar football to Williams.

I’m at a loss to what it is and don’t want to speculate, but three managers haven’t picked him, despite not having a natural target man or goalscorer in the squad.
🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 13:12 - Apr 6 with 1055 viewsunion_jack

Can’t see past a draw at the very best today.

Not a happy hunting ground nor a team we like playing generally. Probably all about 9’6” and catch us on a set piece. Hope I’m wrong but 3-0 loss today🥴.

Our best bet to get the points we are likely to need lie in the two games after this.

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 14:05 - Apr 6 with 970 viewsTreforys_Jack

Fulton starts
🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 14:09 - Apr 6 with 954 viewsunion_jack

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 14:05 - Apr 6 by Treforys_Jack

Fulton starts

And Yates. Deserve what we get really.

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 14:30 - Apr 6 with 906 viewsKeithHaynes

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 13:12 - Apr 6 by union_jack

Can’t see past a draw at the very best today.

Not a happy hunting ground nor a team we like playing generally. Probably all about 9’6” and catch us on a set piece. Hope I’m wrong but 3-0 loss today🥴.

Our best bet to get the points we are likely to need lie in the two games after this.

I would take a draw now.

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 14:47 - Apr 6 with 838 viewsonehunglow

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 14:30 - Apr 6 by KeithHaynes

I would take a draw now.

I’ve tried to avoid looking at the next fixtures whereupon we ensure our current league status .
I can’t find one I fancy us.
Today, Fulton,again.

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 14:51 - Apr 6 with 838 viewsKeithHaynes

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 14:47 - Apr 6 by onehunglow

I’ve tried to avoid looking at the next fixtures whereupon we ensure our current league status .
I can’t find one I fancy us.
Today, Fulton,again.

And Yates.
Apparently Mykola has had both his legs sawn off but will be back on Weds

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 15:07 - Apr 6 with 807 viewsKeithHaynes

Nice one Jerry 😂

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 15:08 - Apr 6 with 786 viewsonehunglow

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 15:07 - Apr 6 by KeithHaynes

Nice one Jerry 😂

Even Curt “slagged him off “
I’ve not seen anyone like him at this level.
It’s cruel.

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 15:14 - Apr 6 with 731 viewsonehunglow

Dear Gods.
Not funny now

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 15:14 - Apr 6 with 739 viewsJohnw102

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 15:07 - Apr 6 by KeithHaynes

Nice one Jerry 😂

His confidence is shot to bits

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 15:15 - Apr 6 with 726 viewsonehunglow

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 15:14 - Apr 6 by Johnw102

His confidence is shot to bits

No,it’s ability.The lack of it that is.

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 15:26 - Apr 6 with 687 viewsJohnw102

Tymon injury there how come none of the officials saw the kick on the knee. Cynical yellow at least.
[Post edited 6 Apr 15:33]

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 15:28 - Apr 6 with 666 viewsFlashberryjack

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 15:15 - Apr 6 by onehunglow

No,it’s ability.The lack of it that is.

Yeats will score a hatrick.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 15:30 - Apr 6 with 641 viewsonehunglow

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 15:28 - Apr 6 by Flashberryjack

Yeats will score a hatrick.

I’ve feeling rather wan myself

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 15:30 - Apr 6 with 648 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

I don’t think much of Yates but I feel in the interest of fairness it has to be pointed out he has been living off absolute scraps all season.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024