Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... 09:00 - Apr 10 with 3207 viewstheloneranger

"The benefit fraud gang made thousands of false claims for Universal Credit using either real people or hijacked identities and backed them up with an array of forged documents, including counterfeit payslips and fake GP letters in the largest prosecution of its type in English legal history."

"As part of the investigation, police identified three "benefit factories" in London where repeated false claims for benefits originated from."

https://news.sky.com/story/watch-criminal-convicted-of-50m-benefit-fraud-throws-

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... on 13:59 - Apr 15 with 321 viewsonehunglow

Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... on 12:58 - Apr 15 by Flashberryjack

I don't think the majority of the UK public are against all migration (although, I'm you are already well aware of that).

What they are against, is uncontrolled and illegal immigration, our inability to deport illegals and legal immigrants that commit serious crimes in this country, because of some unelected court says we can't.

Agreed.
Those we allow in should be for the benefit of our nation,not solely for their own.
We should admit those we want to enhance our society .
It’s really common sense

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... on 14:45 - Apr 15 with 301 viewsFlashberryjack

Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... on 13:59 - Apr 15 by onehunglow

Agreed.
Those we allow in should be for the benefit of our nation,not solely for their own.
We should admit those we want to enhance our society .
It’s really common sense

Common sense isn't that common these days.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... on 16:12 - Apr 15 with 271 viewsWingstandwood

Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... on 14:45 - Apr 15 by Flashberryjack

Common sense isn't that common these days.

It's getting worse and worse i.e. record numbers of illegal arrivals this year!

Argus!

Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... on 16:26 - Apr 15 with 260 viewsGwyn737

Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... on 12:58 - Apr 15 by Flashberryjack

I don't think the majority of the UK public are against all migration (although, I'm you are already well aware of that).

What they are against, is uncontrolled and illegal immigration, our inability to deport illegals and legal immigrants that commit serious crimes in this country, because of some unelected court says we can't.

I completely agree, as I keep saying.

And as I also keep saying, I wish those in charge had a proper plan, not just the divisive, inneffective, pie in the sky ideas they trot out.
Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... on 21:29 - Apr 15 with 205 viewsmajorraglan

There’s defo a place for controlled immigration, but the uncontrolled immigration and the illegal immigration needs to be sorted out properly. Unfortunately we have a government which is divided on immigration, the finance people, the Treasury and some big industrialists want immigration as it “boosts” the economy and is a source of cheap labour, others have different views and want it under control.

The government definitely need to sort out the illegals and the legal immigrants who commit serious crimes, I’d look at changing part of the Human Rights Act to bring in a caveat about being detrimental to the public good of the U.K. - people who are convicted of rape, murder, sex offences, burglary, serious theft, most driving offences where death is caused etc are launched out rapid style. I appreciate they may have kids etc or parents still in the U.K., but that comes second best after consideration of the offending. Rape someone and your outski regardless how many relatives you have here.

It’s worth pointing out that most immigrants come here, keep their heads down and work hard.
Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... on 15:57 - Apr 16 with 136 viewsAnotherJohn

Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... on 21:29 - Apr 15 by majorraglan

There’s defo a place for controlled immigration, but the uncontrolled immigration and the illegal immigration needs to be sorted out properly. Unfortunately we have a government which is divided on immigration, the finance people, the Treasury and some big industrialists want immigration as it “boosts” the economy and is a source of cheap labour, others have different views and want it under control.

The government definitely need to sort out the illegals and the legal immigrants who commit serious crimes, I’d look at changing part of the Human Rights Act to bring in a caveat about being detrimental to the public good of the U.K. - people who are convicted of rape, murder, sex offences, burglary, serious theft, most driving offences where death is caused etc are launched out rapid style. I appreciate they may have kids etc or parents still in the U.K., but that comes second best after consideration of the offending. Rape someone and your outski regardless how many relatives you have here.

It’s worth pointing out that most immigrants come here, keep their heads down and work hard.

Yes, some good points there. The only thing I'd add is that I'd like to see some tightening of the legalisation process so that asylum seekers who are clearly economic migrants are not waved through with light touch checks, as I fear is happening all too often at the moment. This allows the NGOs who facilitate irregular migration to say that most who get here have legitimate claims because their asylum applications will be approved, so they should be brought in by safe routes instead.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024