Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wrecsam 16:46 - Apr 13 with 1852 viewsSgorioFruit

have done it again

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Wrecsam on 17:00 - Apr 13 with 1316 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Great news for welsh football.
Wrecsam on 17:04 - Apr 13 with 1306 viewsunion_jack

Wrecsam on 17:00 - Apr 13 by blaenaugwentjack

Great news for welsh football.

Couldn’t care less. At least it’s very unlikely we’ll be playing them next year now.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Wrecsam on 17:16 - Apr 13 with 1279 viewsmax936

Couldn't careless to be honest, I'm more concerned about our pathetic performance safternoon, walking football back to pre Stoke game, 75% possession and we had to rely on an own goal to win and even then we came close to conceding an equaliser.

Massive changes needed this summer or we'll be in danger of being where Rotherham are now!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Wrecsam on 17:54 - Apr 13 with 1205 viewsonehunglow

I do.
Made up for them
Wales oldest club,a club that has plumbed real depths and regained their mojo through great owners ,the likes of which we would worship.
Frankly,we are envious of their owners and how they have out Wrexham on the world map.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Wrecsam on 18:03 - Apr 13 with 1178 viewsReslovenSwan1

Wrecsam on 17:04 - Apr 13 by union_jack

Couldn’t care less. At least it’s very unlikely we’ll be playing them next year now.

Bravo Wrecsam. Swansea will need to up their game to remain Wales no 1 team. Levien and co would quite welcome Netflix coverage for Swansea city another US owner club in Wales. Good for Swansea good for DC United.

The more synergies and publicity the better as far as I am concerned. Send Sam Congreve and Lloyd to DC to get fit and first team games.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Wrecsam on 18:05 - Apr 13 with 1174 viewsonehunglow

Wrecsam on 18:03 - Apr 13 by ReslovenSwan1

Bravo Wrecsam. Swansea will need to up their game to remain Wales no 1 team. Levien and co would quite welcome Netflix coverage for Swansea city another US owner club in Wales. Good for Swansea good for DC United.

The more synergies and publicity the better as far as I am concerned. Send Sam Congreve and Lloyd to DC to get fit and first team games.

It was great to see Wrexham on billboards above the town/ city

Wrecsam on 18:10 - Apr 13 with 1159 viewsunion_jack

Wrecsam on 18:03 - Apr 13 by ReslovenSwan1

Fancy going off and supporting them? They seem a club that may suit you better! No one will hold it against you👍

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Wrecsam on 18:12 - Apr 13 with 1155 viewsonehunglow

Wrecsam on 18:10 - Apr 13 by union_jack

Fancy going off and supporting them? They seem a club that may suit you better! No one will hold it against you👍

Union.
I’ve been tempted myself when we’ve not been clashing
I’ve. Been to Preston Park wearing my Swans beanie and found it very friendly .

Login to get fewer ads

Wrecsam on 18:24 - Apr 13 with 1125 viewsReslovenSwan1

Wrecsam on 18:10 - Apr 13 by union_jack

I used to watch all the Welsh teams when I lived in London 1988-1994. The era of John Cornforth, Andy Legg and John Williams. I even saw Trundle playing for Wrecsam alongside Andy Morrell. .

My second team actually.

Wrecsam on 18:26 - Apr 13 with 1112 viewsonehunglow

Wrexham

Wrecsam on 20:30 - Apr 13 with 1039 viewsbuilthjack

Congratulations to Wrecsam.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wrecsam on 23:14 - Apr 13 with 932 viewscontroversial_jack

Can't stand them! They suck up to Cardiff.
Wrecsam on 23:21 - Apr 13 with 920 viewsonehunglow

Wrecsam on 23:14 - Apr 13 by controversial_jack

Really!

Wrecsam on 23:34 - Apr 13 with 907 viewscockett_jack

Not sure how relevant a thread about the Man City of the lower leagues is relevant to Swansea but congrats to them. Not also sure either re the ‘great for Welsh football’ take is given they have one solitary Welsh player in their senior squad and the overwhelming majority of their players are English. Very odd thread indeed
Wrecsam on 23:36 - Apr 13 with 902 viewsbuilthjack

Wrecsam on 23:14 - Apr 13 by controversial_jack

Most that I have met at Wales away games seem to prefer Swansea.
Where do you get your information from?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wrecsam on 23:45 - Apr 13 with 882 viewsReslovenSwan1

Wrecsam on 23:34 - Apr 13 by cockett_jack

Not sure how relevant a thread about the Man City of the lower leagues is relevant to Swansea but congrats to them. Not also sure either re the ‘great for Welsh football’ take is given they have one solitary Welsh player in their senior squad and the overwhelming majority of their players are English. Very odd thread indeed

A Welsh club with many English players has done well. The flags are out not to congratulate them but declare a lack of Welsh enmity. No surprise there. The flags are Union flags and England flags. No reason for these folks to celebrate.

Better to say nothing. At least OHL is bonding on a geographical level in terms of locality to the Wirral.

Wrexham were a version of Swansea back in the day under John Neal and Brian Flynn with footballers like Arfon Griffiths Mel Sutton and Joey Jones. They played it on the deck. They lost a FA cup QF to Chesterfield of all people featuring SanDyche at CB and Kevin Davies at no 9.

The great Swansea way era of 2002 -2017 had its origins in Wrexham. From Neal to Flynn to Trundle to Martinez. Neil Taylor popped up later. Did SCFC not beat Wrexham in the last match at the Vetch?
[Post edited 13 Apr 23:47]

Wrecsam on 23:53 - Apr 13 with 869 viewscockett_jack

Wrecsam on 23:45 - Apr 13 by ReslovenSwan1

A Welsh club with many English players has done well. The flags are out not to congratulate them but declare a lack of Welsh enmity. No surprise there. The flags are Union flags and England flags. No reason for these folks to celebrate.

Better to say nothing. At least OHL is bonding on a geographical level in terms of locality to the Wirral.

Wrexham were a version of Swansea back in the day under John Neal and Brian Flynn with footballers like Arfon Griffiths Mel Sutton and Joey Jones. They played it on the deck. They lost a FA cup QF to Chesterfield of all people featuring SanDyche at CB and Kevin Davies at no 9.

The great Swansea way era of 2002 -2017 had its origins in Wrexham. From Neal to Flynn to Trundle to Martinez. Neil Taylor popped up later. Did SCFC not beat Wrexham in the last match at the Vetch?
[Post edited 13 Apr 23:47]

Well I congratulated them didn’t I. I went to Wrexham in what must have been 2008 for an FAW cup tie and they (well the stewards anyway) were very welcoming. Just not sure the reason for the love in beyond questionable Welsh nat motivations. I reckon they are ambivalent about us at best. Seeing how arrogant their fans have now become off the back of the last few years does put me off tbf
Wrecsam on 01:22 - Apr 14 with 818 viewsReslovenSwan1

Wrecsam on 23:53 - Apr 13 by cockett_jack

Well I congratulated them didn’t I. I went to Wrexham in what must have been 2008 for an FAW cup tie and they (well the stewards anyway) were very welcoming. Just not sure the reason for the love in beyond questionable Welsh nat motivations. I reckon they are ambivalent about us at best. Seeing how arrogant their fans have now become off the back of the last few years does put me off tbf

You congratulated them then pointed out most of their players are English. This was kind of irrelevant. Most of Man city players are not English for example. Wrecsam are a US owned Welsh club and Man City are an Arab owned English club.

Wrecsam on 07:50 - Apr 14 with 752 viewspencoedjack

Wrecsam on 01:22 - Apr 14 by ReslovenSwan1

You congratulated them then pointed out most of their players are English. This was kind of irrelevant. Most of Man city players are not English for example. Wrecsam are a US owned Welsh club and Man City are an Arab owned English club.

Walker Grealish Stones Foden.

Until Wrexham are in the same league as us they are an irrelevance.

Another fan base who large amount of fans seem to hate England which is bizarre as they choose to play in their league.

Pretty sure Reynolds & co wouldn’t have been interested if they played in the absymal LOW
Wrecsam on 08:09 - Apr 14 with 736 viewsRichardO

Was nice to see last season Wrexham get back their EFL status back and now their their rise to the next division,
Could we see their continued rise in the coming seasons with the momentum building similar our climbs to the top tier both in the late 70s ending in promotion to First Division under Toshak and our change of fortunes to win promotion to the Premiership.
Phil Parkinson has done well and his sides performances used caused us problems so well done.
Nice to see the four Welsh teams back in the league system they were invited to join (if my history assumption is correct) and even if the number of players are Welsh is limited it surely must benefit Wales ensuring a generations of youngsters aspire to play for their home team and ultimately the Welsh team.
So congratulations.
But please don't expect anything that resembles good wishes when playing against the Swans or if they end up in the same league and finishing a season above us .
Wrecsam on 10:14 - Apr 14 with 681 viewsWhiterockin

IMO they will find it a lot harder next season as there will be a couple of decent teams relegated from the championship and League One is always very competitive anyway. It then depends how they manage a slowing of the momentum as they are recently only accustomed to continued success.
Wrecsam on 10:21 - Apr 14 with 672 viewsbuilthjack

Wrecsam on 10:14 - Apr 14 by Whiterockin

IMO they will find it a lot harder next season as there will be a couple of decent teams relegated from the championship and League One is always very competitive anyway. It then depends how they manage a slowing of the momentum as they are recently only accustomed to continued success.

My guess it will be steady the ship for a couple of seasons, build that stand, get 16000 crowds every week, and get those shirt sales to America and Canada after showing the filming stateside and beyond.
Then make an assault to the next division.

Wrecsam on 10:23 - Apr 14 with 668 viewsWhiterockin

Wrecsam on 10:21 - Apr 14 by builthjack

My guess it will be steady the ship for a couple of seasons, build that stand, get 16000 crowds every week, and get those shirt sales to America and Canada after showing the filming stateside and beyond.
Then make an assault to the next division.

You could well be right, it just how the supporters react to the momentum slowing.
Wrecsam on 10:29 - Apr 14 with 661 viewsDr_Winston

Wrecsam on 10:23 - Apr 14 by Whiterockin

You could well be right, it just how the supporters react to the momentum slowing.

That all ties in to how engaged the North Wales population gets with the club. Previously most Gogs tended to gravitate to Merseyside or Manchester for their football. If Wrexham can sustain their interest then maybe the crowds will hold up.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Wrecsam on 10:34 - Apr 14 with 655 viewsWhiterockin

Wrecsam on 10:29 - Apr 14 by Dr_Winston

That all ties in to how engaged the North Wales population gets with the club. Previously most Gogs tended to gravitate to Merseyside or Manchester for their football. If Wrexham can sustain their interest then maybe the crowds will hold up.

There lies the major problem for Wrexham, momentum keeps the interest. Look how many of our supporters have dropped off in recent years and we haven't got Premier League clubs on our doorstep.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024