Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread 15:53 - Apr 14 with 6992 viewsModeratorC

A huge game for Huddersfield they must win, meanwhile the Swans are safe, will it be a return to submissive football or will the effort be out in ?

Gwyn’s eye view. The ref ! 16th Apr 2024 08:00
Gwynn Davies gives us the complete lowdown on referee BT Busby as the Swans travel north to Huddersfield this Friday. The game kicks off at 3pm the next day, but the real facts and stats can only be researched by The Indy’s top man. 0

Swans fans deserve this to be treated as a derby game 20th Apr 2024 08:00
Swansea City will take on Huddersfield Town this afternoon (3pm) at the John Smith’s Stadium in Yorkshire. Terriers manager, André Breitenreiteris in a perilous position as his club will see this as a must win game to give them some hope of avoiding relegation. 1

Three subs seal it for the Swans at Huddersfield 20th Apr 2024 19:06
As much as we urged the Swans this morning to go to Huddersfield and fight for out clubs shirt this game had many stories to tell, and it was a fantastic ending for Swansea City. Before the goals started to flow it was a fifty-fifty shout as to who would take the points, and the Swans at one point couldn’t do enough to help their hosts. 1

This post has been edited by an administrator
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 19:36 - Apr 14 with 3592 viewsonehunglow

Game I am gutted to miss as we took up a holiday at this time
Phil, if you’re reading this , Town will stay up and we ll meet up next season
R and M

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 00:18 - Apr 15 with 3505 viewsKeithHaynes

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 19:36 - Apr 14 by onehunglow

Game I am gutted to miss as we took up a holiday at this time
Phil, if you’re reading this , Town will stay up and we ll meet up next season
R and M

The R and M bit made me smile 👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 08:48 - Apr 15 with 3414 viewsonehunglow

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 00:18 - Apr 15 by KeithHaynes

M is my muse ,my lover ,best chum and number 1 fan .

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 13:03 - Apr 15 with 3314 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 08:48 - Apr 15 by onehunglow

M is my muse ,my lover ,best chum and number 1 fan .

Russell Martin? 😮

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 14:00 - Apr 15 with 3267 viewsonehunglow

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 13:03 - Apr 15 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Russell Martin? 😮

Nah. My missus name starts with M . Mine with R .
I might change my name by deed pole after this as I’d hate to be thought as a scion of RM,although my teeth are still impressive though my hair is thinner than the Great One’s.

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 19:03 - Apr 15 with 3133 viewsbuilthjack

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 00:18 - Apr 15 by KeithHaynes

I thought it was D and M.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 09:46 - Apr 16 with 2953 viewsonehunglow

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 19:03 - Apr 15 by builthjack

I thought it was D and M.

It's a place I could have met up with you again
Just hoping me old chum hang around for next season and that Hudds stay up

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 19:55 - Apr 18 with 2366 viewsHoneyBadger

Home result was 1-1, with probably the highest quality goal Swansea have scored all season courtesy of Charlie Patino. Duff then gets sacked and Patino is rewarded by being sidelined by the new manager. Good enough for England U21, Juventus and Fulham but not this Swansea manager presiding over lacklustre attacking play.
Login to get fewer ads

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 20:00 - Apr 18 with 2348 viewsWhiterockin

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 19:55 - Apr 18 by HoneyBadger

Home result was 1-1, with probably the highest quality goal Swansea have scored all season courtesy of Charlie Patino. Duff then gets sacked and Patino is rewarded by being sidelined by the new manager. Good enough for England U21, Juventus and Fulham but not this Swansea manager presiding over lacklustre attacking play.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/ray-parlour-issues-charlie-patino-swansea-city
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 20:25 - Apr 18 with 2302 viewsKeithHaynes

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 20:00 - Apr 18 by Whiterockin

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/ray-parlour-issues-charlie-patino-swansea-city

Absolutely no chance.
The Romford Pele has no grip on football finances, and looking at his time this season at Swansea he surely wouldn’t want to risk oblivion ?

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 20:27 - Apr 18 with 2287 viewsunion_jack

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 20:00 - Apr 18 by Whiterockin

Has Parlour done any research into this at all???

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 20:31 - Apr 18 with 2279 viewsWhiterockin

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 20:27 - Apr 18 by union_jack

Has Parlour done any research into this at all???

Doesn't look like it.
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:38 - Apr 18 with 2204 viewsbuilthjack

Have they still got those paper clapper things on every home seat?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:43 - Apr 18 with 2192 viewsKeithHaynes

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:38 - Apr 18 by builthjack

Have they still got those paper clapper things on every home seat?

Some of them are still there, some are now Chelsea fans.

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:57 - Apr 18 with 2174 viewsbuilthjack

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:43 - Apr 18 by KeithHaynes

Some of them are still there, some are now Chelsea fans.

Haha. Bloody noisy things.

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:19 - Apr 19 with 1913 viewsnantywatcher

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 19:55 - Apr 18 by HoneyBadger

"with probably the highest quality goal Swansea have scored all season courtesy of Charlie Patino."
Some of the rubbish you get to read on here is mind blowing!

"Good enough for England U21, Juventus and Fulham." Not in a zillion years!!!!
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 19:13 - Apr 19 with 1819 viewsHoneyBadger

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:19 - Apr 19 by nantywatcher

"with probably the highest quality goal Swansea have scored all season courtesy of Charlie Patino."
Some of the rubbish you get to read on here is mind blowing!

"Good enough for England U21, Juventus and Fulham." Not in a zillion years!!!!

Have you seen the goal? Coolest finish all season by far.
Does play for England U21. Will very probably sign for Fulham.
This year. Don't have to wait a zillion.

So agree, some of the rubbish you get to read on here is mind-blowing.

I think some are just anti loan players.
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 20:04 - Apr 19 with 1774 viewsnantywatcher

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 19:13 - Apr 19 by HoneyBadger

Have you seen the goal? Coolest finish all season by far.
Does play for England U21. Will very probably sign for Fulham.
This year. Don't have to wait a zillion.

So agree, some of the rubbish you get to read on here is mind-blowing.

I think some are just anti loan players.

Go and have another look at it and note the panic on his face when he realises, he's under hit the ball. Better players would have chipped that into the net with no difficulty. He's going to have to improve 100% in most aspects of his game to get near the Fulham starting 11. We do have some poor loan players that's true.
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 20:19 - Apr 19 with 1764 viewsHoneyBadger

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 20:04 - Apr 19 by nantywatcher

Go and have another look at it and note the panic on his face when he realises, he's under hit the ball. Better players would have chipped that into the net with no difficulty. He's going to have to improve 100% in most aspects of his game to get near the Fulham starting 11. We do have some poor loan players that's true.

Yep. Had another look. Goalkeeper was on his line when the ball was struck. Not the usual scenario for a chip. The second he hit the ball he knew it was in. Brilliant work between Patterson and Patino.
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 09:01 - Apr 20 with 1588 viewsAguycalledJack

Including the stoke game I saw no reason why we couldn’t win our remaining fixtures save for perhaps the Norwich game and depending on what swans team turns up for that, no reason why we can’t get a draw there.

We’ve got to be looking to finish the season on a high.

Do that and we finish above our noisy neighbours up the road. That will kill them.
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 09:04 - Apr 20 with 1579 viewsgrabsplatter

You do realise that Patino was a sub in that game & didn't come on until over 70 minutes had gone?
After the Sunderland sending off Duff left him on the bench for his remaining games in charge.
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 10:11 - Apr 20 with 1545 viewsHoneyBadger

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 09:04 - Apr 20 by grabsplatter

You do realise that Patino was a sub in that game & didn't come on until over 70 minutes had gone?
After the Sunderland sending off Duff left him on the bench for his remaining games in charge.

Yes, I was there. Duff not playing Patino regularly at that point probably helped in his demise.
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 15:20 - Apr 20 with 1313 viewsJohnw102

This game has a red card in it. Nasty little pro tricks going on there.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 15:50 - Apr 20 with 1216 viewsbuilthjack

We are crying out for a goalscorer.

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 15:52 - Apr 20 with 1195 viewsTreforys_Jack

Crying out for a goal scorer and creator.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024