Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did Cameron visit change Trump stance on Ukraine? 13:25 - Apr 18 with 449 viewsReslovenSwan1

It may be pure fantasy but Trump seems to have unblocked Ukraine aid in recent days. It coincides with Cameron s visit to him. Perhaps he gave him some "old country wisdom" or used some leverage I am not aware of. UK paid off it's WW2 debts only in 2006 from the UK "lend lease". It saw the end of the British Empire.

Jets flying on the weekend over Israel came from UK s base in southern Cyprus I would imagine. Smoother operator Cameron. Brexit was his error of course.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Did Cameron visit change Trump stance on Ukraine? on 22:32 - Apr 18 with 358 viewscontroversial_jack

Cameron, who''s he?
Did Cameron visit change Trump stance on Ukraine? on 22:58 - Apr 18 with 336 viewsReslovenSwan1

Did Cameron visit change Trump stance on Ukraine? on 22:32 - Apr 18 by controversial_jack

Cameron, who''s he?

Uk still has clout and he is the foreign secretary. It is fashionable to run down Uk and call it weak but it still has good kit and capability.

In the Iran attacks, USA possibly had to have UK permission to use Cyprus, I was surprised Uk was involved then remembered that Cyprus is close by. I took a ferry to Israel Palestine an Egypt back in the 1980s.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Did Cameron visit change Trump stance on Ukraine? on 23:07 - Apr 18 with 332 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Did Cameron visit change Trump stance on Ukraine? on 22:58 - Apr 18 by ReslovenSwan1

Uk still has clout and he is the foreign secretary. It is fashionable to run down Uk and call it weak but it still has good kit and capability.

In the Iran attacks, USA possibly had to have UK permission to use Cyprus, I was surprised Uk was involved then remembered that Cyprus is close by. I took a ferry to Israel Palestine an Egypt back in the 1980s.

Cyprus has been a staging area for operations to the holy land for nearly a thousand years ever since Richard I conquered it and flogged it to the templars.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Did Cameron visit change Trump stance on Ukraine? on 01:03 - Apr 19 with 302 viewsDJack

WHAT A LOAD OF ARRANT NONSENSE!

It is the House blocking Ukraine aid - the speaker, johnson and the Feedumb caucus nutters.

The Democrats in the house have previously signalled that they will use a mechanism to force him to hold the vote on the aid to go up if he decided to obstruct. (I have no idea what this mechanism is, i read it on a US centric tech site).

Additionally, everyone's favourite Republican nutter, Marjorie Taylor Greene (the Jewish space laser woman - fck my eyes!!!!!) has put forward(is putting forward?) a Motion To Vacate (MTV)...i.e. a vote to sack Johnson. He quite likes his job and wants to hold on and therefore he will need the non-nutty Republicans that are left and the whole of the Democrat members...guess how he could get their support!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Did Cameron visit change Trump stance on Ukraine? on 09:33 - Apr 19 with 255 viewscontroversial_jack

Did Cameron visit change Trump stance on Ukraine? on 22:58 - Apr 18 by ReslovenSwan1

We don't have any clout at all. Our military is so small and weak that we can't do much at all
Did Cameron visit change Trump stance on Ukraine? on 10:53 - Apr 20 with 159 viewsSullutaCreturned

Did Cameron visit change Trump stance on Ukraine? on 22:32 - Apr 18 by controversial_jack

Cameron, who''s he?

John's son.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024