Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread 15:49 - Apr 28 with 9685 viewsModeratorC

It’s the last game of the season and of all goes well it will be Matt Grimes 301st game for the Swans. That’s exciting enough to dress up like a fondant and go to the game.

Swansea City : Last game of the season, latest injury news and the full low down on the big game 4th May 2024 08:25
Today brings the Championship season to a close for the majority of the clubs involved, and the Swans face Millwall at 12.30pm today at the Swansea.com stadium. Just over 1,100 visiting supporters have made the journey in what we hope is a celebration of the end of the season for both clubs. 0

Swansea City : Grimes misses a penalty in a return to bad old ways 4th May 2024 15:21
An error strewn and tepid Swansea display ensured thousands left the stadium before the staff and players did their usual walk around at this end of season game. It wasn’t a good look as two players received red cards and any effort by the home side was lost in a static and frustrating display. 0

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 20:05 - Apr 29 with 2935 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 19:52 - Apr 29 by felixstowe_jack

1148 according to their web site.

Thanks. They have done well if they have sold that out, I was expecting about 700.
Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 13:02 - Apr 30 with 2681 viewsgrabsplatter

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 18:02 - Apr 29 by Flashberryjack

12:30 kick offs are a pain in the arse, why are all FL games starting at 12:30 instead of the usual 3 o clock times, it can't be for the sake of the fans.

So Sky can show a couple of the Championship games live
Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 14:28 - Apr 30 with 2625 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 13:02 - Apr 30 by grabsplatter

So Sky can show a couple of the Championship games live

Ours must be top of the list for one of those surely!😉

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 14:40 - Apr 30 with 2607 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 14:28 - Apr 30 by union_jack

Ours must be top of the list for one of those surely!😉

Saturday May 4
Ipswich vs Huddersfield, 12.30pm - Live on Sky Sports & Sky Sports App
Leeds vs Southampton, 12.30pm - Live on Sky Sports & Sky Sports App
Birmingham City vs Norwich, 12.30pm - Live on Sky Sports & Sky Sports App
Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 16:21 - Apr 30 with 2514 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 14:40 - Apr 30 by Whiterockin

Saturday May 4
Ipswich vs Huddersfield, 12.30pm - Live on Sky Sports & Sky Sports App
Leeds vs Southampton, 12.30pm - Live on Sky Sports & Sky Sports App
Birmingham City vs Norwich, 12.30pm - Live on Sky Sports & Sky Sports App

Hope Coventry win tonight, though can’t see it personally. Sets up a marvellous scenario fir second place if they do,

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 19:09 - Apr 30 with 2420 viewsThrasher6

Am I the only one who thinks this is a real spicy match...off the pitch. Last away game for Millwall..a lot will travel... tickets or no tickets....we have a lot of previous here with Millwall. Got a feeling this will be interesting...thoughts?
[Post edited 30 Apr 19:11]

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 19:44 - Apr 30 with 2376 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 19:09 - Apr 30 by Thrasher6

Am I the only one who thinks this is a real spicy match...off the pitch. Last away game for Millwall..a lot will travel... tickets or no tickets....we have a lot of previous here with Millwall. Got a feeling this will be interesting...thoughts?
[Post edited 30 Apr 19:11]

There have been some really nasty clashes over the years. Especially after the jacks really did embarrass them in I think 2007 at the new den. Plus that game at the old den when Swans fans got in to the home end in the 80’s. Thereafter in Swansea, I remember the night game where they had four coaches parked up in Sarn, apparently all manner of lunatics were out that night on both sides. You can’t be everywhere all at the same time, but they really don’t like it up em.

These days anyone involved in that type of thing is risking a life changing future. But that doesn’t seem to stop everyone.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 20:32 - Apr 30 with 2326 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 16:21 - Apr 30 by union_jack

Hope Coventry win tonight, though can’t see it personally. Sets up a marvellous scenario fir second place if they do,

Ipswich are one up.

The relegation battle is interesting. Is it Sheffield Wednesday, Plymouth or Birmingham to go down.
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 21:32 - Apr 30 with 2256 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 20:32 - Apr 30 by Whiterockin

Ipswich are one up.

The relegation battle is interesting. Is it Sheffield Wednesday, Plymouth or Birmingham to go down.

Little to no chance if Wednesday going down. It’s a two horse race.

I really wish Cov would beat them. For some irrational reason I don’t like Ipswich and woukd much rather Leeds go up automatically. If they don’t, they’ll struggle in to POs as they’ve a tendency to bottle it. It couid eve mean a WBA or Norwich promotion. I wouldn’t bet against it.

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 21:41 - Apr 30 with 2242 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 21:32 - Apr 30 by union_jack

I really wish Cov would beat them. For some irrational reason I don’t like Ipswich and woukd much rather Leeds go up automatically. If they don’t, they’ll struggle in to POs as they’ve a tendency to bottle it. It couid eve mean a WBA or Norwich promotion. I wouldn’t bet against it.

Saturday Plymouth and Birmingham home, Wednesday away to Sunderland and the worst goal difference. Stranger things gave happened.
Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 21:48 - Apr 30 with 2214 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 21:41 - Apr 30 by Whiterockin

Saturday Plymouth and Birmingham home, Wednesday away to Sunderland and the worst goal difference. Stranger things gave happened.

It’s a 10 goal difference at the moment. I think not😁.

I think Brum might just do it but Plymouth will fight.

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 21:49 - Apr 30 with 2209 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 21:48 - Apr 30 by union_jack

It’s a 10 goal difference at the moment. I think not😁.

I think Brum might just do it but Plymouth will fight.

-26 is worse than -16.
Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 22:35 - Apr 30 with 2134 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 21:49 - Apr 30 by Whiterockin

-26 is worse than -16.

Senior moment. They only need a point to survive though. I still think it will be one of Plymouth or Brum.

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 06:04 - May 1 with 2088 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 22:35 - Apr 30 by union_jack

Senior moment. They only need a point to survive though. I still think it will be one of Plymouth or Brum.

The last day always throws up some weird outcomes, you are probably right but who knows.
Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 09:00 - May 1 with 2000 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 21:32 - Apr 30 by union_jack

Let’s face it,Ipswich is almost another time zone .Might as we’ll be playing Feyenoord
Leeds not going up will make many laugh
Ipswich will be slaughtered worse than Sheffield Utd
I can see Narrich sneaking up,

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 15:07 - May 1 with 1874 viewsAzzuriswan

Funnily enough if both Ipswich and Norwich go up its two long trips out of the way for us next season
Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 17:53 - May 1 with 1797 views1983

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 19:44 - Apr 30 by KeithHaynes

There have been some really nasty clashes over the years. Especially after the jacks really did embarrass them in I think 2007 at the new den. Plus that game at the old den when Swans fans got in to the home end in the 80’s. Thereafter in Swansea, I remember the night game where they had four coaches parked up in Sarn, apparently all manner of lunatics were out that night on both sides. You can’t be everywhere all at the same time, but they really don’t like it up em.

These days anyone involved in that type of thing is risking a life changing future. But that doesn’t seem to stop everyone.

I was at that game we were in The Ship Wright Arms next to Tower Bridge, that Chelsea fan Martin King was there with us the Millwall fans came charging across the road to the pub but the invisible wall stopped them and the police rounded up about 30 of them and took them home 👍After the game the police underestimated the Swansea fans and had a shock

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 19:58 - May 1 with 1726 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 17:53 - May 1 by 1983

I was at that game we were in The Ship Wright Arms next to Tower Bridge, that Chelsea fan Martin King was there with us the Millwall fans came charging across the road to the pub but the invisible wall stopped them and the police rounded up about 30 of them and took them home 👍After the game the police underestimated the Swansea fans and had a shock

In the lane going from the away end to the trains there were some extremely nasty scenes.
The police lost it and just herded anyone and everyone on to any train that was there.

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 18:21 - May 3 with 1177 viewsvetchonian

what odds on Obafemi scoring?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 20:00 - May 3 with 1117 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 18:21 - May 3 by vetchonian

what odds on Obafemi scoring?

Scored one goal since March 3rd, probably decent.

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 22:02 - May 3 with 1037 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 20:00 - May 3 by KeithHaynes

Scored one goal since March 3rd, probably decent.

Hopefully he’s gone to Mordor with all the other hobbits.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 22:06 - May 3 with 1031 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 22:02 - May 3 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Hopefully he’s gone to Mordor with all the other hobbits.

😂👍

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 08:40 - May 4 with 858 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City : Last game of the season, latest injury news and the full low down on the big game 4th May 2024 08:25
Today brings the Championship season to a close for the majority of the clubs involved, and the Swans face Millwall at 12.30pm today at the Swansea.com stadium. Just over 1,100 visiting supporters have made the journey in what we hope is a celebration of the end of the season for both clubs. 0

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 10:19 - May 4 with 788 viewsraynor94

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 22:35 - Apr 30 by union_jack

Don't rule out Blackburn going down, they are away to Leicester, and desperately need a point

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 11:38 - May 4 with 715 viewsunion_jack

Bashir Humphreys and Charlie Patino come into the Swansea City side for the 2023-24 season finale against Millwall at the Swansea.com Stadium.

With Harry Darling and Jay Fulton absent through injury, defender Humphreys and midfielder Patino are handed starts as the Swans look to end the season on a five-match unbeaten run.

Swansea are otherwise unchanged from the previous four games, with player of the season Carl Rushworth in goal, with Josh Key, Josh Tymon, Ben Cabango and Humphreys making up the back four.

Patino joins captain Matt Grimes in midfield, with Ollie Cooper operating ahead of them.

Jamie Paterson and Ronald occupy the flanks, while Liam Cullen leads the line for the Swans.

Swansea City: Carl Rushworth, Josh Key, Ben Cabango, Matt Grimes (captain), Jamie Paterson, Josh Tymon, Charlie Patino, Liam Cullen, Ollie Cooper, Bashir Humphreys, Ronald.

Substitutes: Andy Fisher, Jerry Yates, Jamal Lowe, Mykola Kuharevich, Nathan Wood, Liam Walsh, Azeem Abdulai, Aimar Govea, Filip Lissah.

Millwall: Matija Sarkic, Danny McNamara, Jake Cooper, Japhet Tanganga, Billy Mitchell, Tom Bradshaw, Zian Flemming, Ryan Longman, Ryan Leonard, Casper De Norre, Romain Esse.

Substitutes: Connal Trueman, Shaun Hutchinson, Adam Mayor, Brooke Norton-Cuffy, Duncan Watmore, Aidomo Emakhu, George Saville, George Honeyman, Wes Harding.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024