Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I am glad this season is over πŸ˜‘ 14:27 - May 4 with 1067 viewsRhonddaSwans

Onwards and upwards though lads been nice spending the season with you all on the independent.

Have a good summer lads!

See you back here next season πŸ˜€

I will probably be back and forth over the summer for the euros with our mighty Scotland πŸ˜‚.

Thank you Keith and the team that keep this place running.

SWANSEA TILL I DIE!

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

I am glad this season is over πŸ˜‘ on 16:10 - May 4 with 972 viewsReslovenSwan1

This team is the worst since Kenny Jackett was in charge 18 years ago. New season new captain new energy.

Wise sage since Toshack era

I am glad this season is over πŸ˜‘ on 16:35 - May 4 with 946 viewsQJumpingJack

I am glad this season is over πŸ˜‘ on 16:10 - May 4 by ReslovenSwan1

This team is the worst since Kenny Jackett was in charge 18 years ago. New season new captain new energy.

Gude, Watson, Williams and Andy have a big issues to tackle and the work starts now/tonight.
I am glad this season is over πŸ˜‘ on 16:52 - May 4 with 927 viewsSullutaCreturned

I entirely agree.

This season was so bad Ive given up. I don''t go to football for the football any more, I go just to see my mates and the craic.

I may do very few home games but more away games next season. They're more fun.
I am glad this season is over πŸ˜‘ on 16:57 - May 4 with 904 viewsQJumpingJack

who is to blame for this?
I am glad this season is over πŸ˜‘ on 17:02 - May 4 with 896 viewsFlashberryjack

I am glad this season is over πŸ˜‘ on 16:52 - May 4 by SullutaCreturned

I entirely agree.

This season was so bad Ive given up. I don''t go to football for the football any more, I go just to see my mates and the craic.

There are only a certain amount of shit games that you can watch before you say enough is enough, I've no doubt that that threshold was reached today for many of our fans.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

I am glad this season is over πŸ˜‘ on 17:07 - May 4 with 885 viewsWhiterockin

I am glad this season is over πŸ˜‘ on 17:02 - May 4 by Flashberryjack

There are only a certain amount of shit games that you can watch before you say enough is enough, I've no doubt that that threshold was reached today for many of our fans.

Hence the boos at the end of the game.
I am glad this season is over πŸ˜‘ on 17:50 - May 4 with 826 viewsonehunglow

I entirely agree.

Cat.
The rot started with Martin,,not addressed by A hapless Duff and now we are seeing an even worse version of Russy ball. Sideways,backw@rds and aimleas.
This game has been our template .
It’s been a sickening watch

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

I am glad this season is over πŸ˜‘ on 22:03 - May 4 with 702 viewsSullutaCreturned

I am glad this season is over πŸ˜‘ on 17:50 - May 4 by onehunglow

Cat.
The rot started with Martin,,not addressed by A hapless Duff and now we are seeing an even worse version of Russy ball. Sideways,backw@rds and aimleas.
This game has been our template .
It’s been a sickening watch

I don't think this is a worse version, I think the squad has been weakened by really bad transfer business.

I honestly think Williams could do well with the right resources but we are very short on those. Then there's Matt Grimes, a totally rubbish penalty, he's not ever going to be a decent Captain, in my opinion.
Login to get fewer ads

I am glad this season is over πŸ˜‘ on 09:04 - May 6 with 452 viewsAndyconky

I entirely agree.

Exactly this. After my 1st season as a STH whilst living in Swansea it's been totally disappointing. I mostly enjoy catching up with mate at the Smiths rather than any real anticipation for the game. I dont feel any real connection with the team or with the over analytical approach of the coaching staff. I don't enjoy feeling like this but generally it's all about soundbites from the board and management and TBH I'm just bored by it all! I'm beyond angry and now apathetic which is worse

Blog: Are we any better than other supporters ?

I am glad this season is over πŸ˜‘ on 09:26 - May 6 with 424 viewsonehunglow

I am glad this season is over πŸ˜‘ on 22:03 - May 4 by SullutaCreturned

I don't think this is a worse version, I think the squad has been weakened by really bad transfer business.

I honestly think Williams could do well with the right resources but we are very short on those. Then there's Matt Grimes, a totally rubbish penalty, he's not ever going to be a decent Captain, in my opinion.

Hard to disagree with that
I don’t have much confidence in Williams but that might be a case of me being worn down by successive poor decisions

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

I am glad this season is over πŸ˜‘ on 13:49 - May 9 with 207 viewsSwans9

None of it can be the owners fault our worst points total since 2002/3. Hopefully onward and upward who going in the summer this time wood or if a bid comes in for someone else.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024