Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Israel/Hamas ceasefire 18:08 - May 6 with 11420 viewsjohnlangy

Just saw this headline 'Hamas announces it has accepted a ceasefire proposal to halt war with Israel'.

True ?
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 15:14 - May 9 with 673 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 14:59 - May 9 by controversial_jack

Not sure why you would think that when Israel has killed 34k civilians so far. If Hamas had done that for the reasons you state. It would have been public to act as a deterrent. I hope you realise in time what a stupid statement you made

Hamas are responsible for all this death and destruction, they should just lay their arms down and surrender. They’ve got no chance of winning they are just prolonging things by hiding under schools and hospitals and using children as human shields.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 15:55 - May 9 with 648 viewsSullutaCreturned

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 14:59 - May 9 by controversial_jack

Not sure why you would think that when Israel has killed 34k civilians so far. If Hamas had done that for the reasons you state. It would have been public to act as a deterrent. I hope you realise in time what a stupid statement you made

34k eh? I wonder how many of them were actually Hamas and how many had Hamas hiding behind them?

Very brave these hamas, until people start shooting back.

There again, Hamas aren't coming out and shoing themselves while their people get killed, they don't seem to be too worried about their own people dying.

maybe this was a battel Hamas shouldnt have started?
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 16:01 - May 9 with 647 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 15:55 - May 9 by SullutaCreturned

34k eh? I wonder how many of them were actually Hamas and how many had Hamas hiding behind them?

There again, Hamas aren't coming out and shoing themselves while their people get killed, they don't seem to be too worried about their own people dying.

I wonder how accurate and reliable the figures are that are given by the Hamas health ministry. But certain news outlets seem to quote them as gospel.

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 16:04 - May 9 with 634 viewsSullutaCreturned

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 16:01 - May 9 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

I wonder how accurate and reliable the figures are that are given by the Hamas health ministry. But certain news outlets seem to quote them as gospel.

In any war lies always proliferate.

it's just like an internet forum I guess, people queue up to spread lies.
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 17:34 - May 9 with 588 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 15:55 - May 9 by SullutaCreturned

No, they are civilians, men women and children. Indiscriminate shelling of the population by these demons
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 18:20 - May 9 with 590 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 17:34 - May 9 by controversial_jack

No, they are civilians, men women and children. Indiscriminate shelling of the population by these demons

When the Russians killed 25000 civilians in Mariupol and damaged or destroyed 95% of the buildings there you had a very different tune. This makes you a massive raging hypocrite.

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 19:48 - May 9 with 525 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 18:20 - May 9 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

When the Russians killed 25000 civilians in Mariupol and damaged or destroyed 95% of the buildings there you had a very different tune. This makes you a massive raging hypocrite.

No they didn't!
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 00:36 - May 10 with 487 viewsRobbie

Some abiet peaceful protesters ouside Barclays Bank Swansea earlier , pro Palestine .
Why that bank , customers must have been peed off walking into a area of no Political interest either side of the argument , I had been in HSBC , ex Park Inn to some oldies .

Henry Kissinger hat on , release the hostages , those still alive I hope , then talks start .

Israel stop carpet bombing Palestine , Palestine stop using innocent people as collateral damage as an excuse for their actions , placing hostages in the direct line of incoming .

Some reporter on BBC News earlier mentioned Russia could well hang out until 2026 to then take Ukraine fully , alas they are not interested in any peace plan , file alongside Israel .

Nobel Peace Prize for anybody who can resolve our Worldwide problems , good luck .

Just taken my Stetson off and handed it to Mr. Trump , he can resolve the chaos .
Login to get fewer ads

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 10:20 - May 10 with 457 viewsDaPs166

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 19:48 - May 9 by controversial_jack

No they didn't!

You’re simply a contrarian. A person who takes opposite and somewhat ‘controversial’ opinions to feel superior to others. Regardless of your knowledge on the subject or the veracity of your claims.

Pathetic
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 10:33 - May 10 with 452 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 10:20 - May 10 by DaPs166

You’re simply a contrarian. A person who takes opposite and somewhat ‘controversial’ opinions to feel superior to others. Regardless of your knowledge on the subject or the veracity of your claims.

Pathetic

Pound shop lord haw haw.

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 11:24 - May 10 with 432 viewsSullutaCreturned

No, it makes him a troll just looking for bites. its childish and pathetic.

In Gaza Hamas hide behind civilians and thse civilians get killed, in Ukraine civilians hide behind soldiers but both are getting killed. There's no real difference between Hamas and Putin, they're both stone cold muderers.

Nw we have Israel behaving like arschlöcher too.
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 13:11 - May 10 with 389 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 10:20 - May 10 by DaPs166

Pathetic

No, it's the truth
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 13:56 - May 10 with 383 viewspencoedjack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 11:24 - May 10 by SullutaCreturned

In Gaza Hamas hide behind civilians and thse civilians get killed, in Ukraine civilians hide behind soldiers but both are getting killed. There's no real difference between Hamas and Putin, they're both stone cold muderers.

Not sure if he/she is a reinvented DYSS.

Both trolls.
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 14:27 - May 10 with 375 viewsonehunglow

You have outed this poster once and for all
A killer post

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 16:03 - May 10 with 351 viewsSullutaCreturned

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 17:34 - May 9 by controversial_jack

Yet still Russia is doing it. You defend that though. Oh well, carry on. As I say, we see you, we know you.

Sad, pathetic and about as controversial as what I just called you.
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 16:07 - May 10 with 339 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 16:03 - May 10 by SullutaCreturned

Yet still Russia is doing it. You defend that though. Oh well, carry on. As I say, we see you, we know you.

Sad, pathetic and about as controversial as what I just called you.

They are not targeting civilians, it's simply untrue.
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 16:13 - May 10 with 338 viewsKeithHaynes

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 11:24 - May 10 by SullutaCreturned

A good friend said to me this week they should obliterate Gaza totally.

Then put an NCP sign up for parking.

Not everyone it seems thinks on the side of the trendy campus kids living off their parents money.

Not a line of thinking I endorse I may add.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 16:21 - May 10 with 325 viewsSullutaCreturned

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 16:13 - May 10 by KeithHaynes

A good friend said to me this week they should obliterate Gaza totally.

Then put an NCP sign up for parking.

Not everyone it seems thinks on the side of the trendy campus kids living off their parents money.

Not a line of thinking I endorse I may add.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Yeah, it's trendy for students maybe but for the Israeli's that were taken it was a nightmare. The trendy pick a side and blame israel but some of us, myself included, think they are both to blame for a growing atrocity.

Nobody wins over there, people just die.

Humanity is the least humane species on this planet. We kill each other whule we destroy our world and we think we're clever.

God almighty we are a thick species. An amoeba is brighter.
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 17:30 - May 10 with 315 viewsjohnlangy

'Just saw this headline 'Hamas announces it has accepted a ceasefire proposal to halt war with Israel'.

True ?'

A real letdown after all.

Not an easy question to answer but can any of you explain why Israel is so against a two state solution ? I can't see any way the situation can be resolved without that being the end result.

That last point is nothing to do with October 7th. It's to do with the last 50 years or more.
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 17:31 - May 10 with 315 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 16:07 - May 10 by controversial_jack

They are not targeting civilians, it's simply untrue.

If they aren’t targeting them then they must be really bloody inaccurate with their shooting because they’re hitting them more often than not.

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 17:43 - May 10 with 299 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 17:30 - May 10 by johnlangy

'Just saw this headline 'Hamas announces it has accepted a ceasefire proposal to halt war with Israel'.

True ?'

A real letdown after all.

Not an easy question to answer but can any of you explain why Israel is so against a two state solution ? I can't see any way the situation can be resolved without that being the end result.

That last point is nothing to do with October 7th. It's to do with the last 50 years or more.

I would hazard a guess that they are against it because they aren’t that keen on having yet another neighbouring state wanting to wipe them off the face of the earth.

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 19:49 - May 10 with 251 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 17:31 - May 10 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

If they aren’t targeting them then they must be really bloody inaccurate with their shooting because they’re hitting them more often than not.

If they had the ukraine would have been levelled
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 20:03 - May 10 with 250 viewsraynor94

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 19:49 - May 10 by controversial_jack

Ok then General Patton, tell us all why this superior Soviet fighting machine hasn't overrun Ukraine yet.

At a rough estimate over 50000 Russian troops have lost their lives, and god knows how many innocent Ukrainian women and children have been killed.

And you defend this, truly shameful

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 20:40 - May 10 with 243 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 19:49 - May 10 by controversial_jack

A lot of Ukraine has been levelled.

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 21:05 - May 10 with 234 viewsReslovenSwan1

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 20:40 - May 10 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

A lot of Ukraine has been levelled.

Israel and Russia follow the mantra of jackboot diplomacy. Land grabbing by force irrespective of global opinion and morality. Israeli govt gives no respect for Arab life and Russia have declared all Ukrainian patriots as Nazis.

Palestinians gave the right to statehood and a representative UN recognition. This is irrespective of any activities carried out by they representatives and any illegal settlers on their land. All nations now have illegal immigrants mostly Muslim in Europe and Catholic in North America.

Wise sage since Toshack era

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024