Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At the end of the day & the season πŸ™ 20:44 - May 7 with 2552 viewsKeithHaynes

It’s been a great season on the writing front. Views even when it’s traditionally quiet have remained constant. Liam has passed his second year journalism course at Coventry. Andrew Winfield, that old Jack Butty, gets the top job. And our contributors whom we always welcome and will continue to do so have been immense. New boy Gwyn has really stepped up, so good to have him with us. An encyclopaedia. Also, our constant photographers, Anthony Dews, Andrew Concannon & welcome Duncan Johnson. And of course the Swans Express lads. Click on folks. A drive to raise more funds for the brain tumour charity starts next week πŸ‘

Thanks as well for the moderating done by our two in house chaps and the network. And I have to shout out to those who generally just look after the site and advise on legalities. Much appreciated.

I want to thank all our regulars, there are so many, plus those that lurk and enjoy the reports and articles. We get literally thousands and thousands of views on our writing side, just so pleased this site can produce so much interest. Find another site, including the mainstream media who produce the latest Swans football reports and I will be the first to acknowledge them. Liam is unrivalled.

In nearly four years we have taken this website by the scruff of the neck and wrung out the detritus who are never about when I am, and who no longer can post. However it’s incredible how many times they come here every day. Thanks for the views πŸ‘

Always here, always available.

Onwards in support of the brain tumour charity.

Diolch.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

πŸ”΄ At the end of the day & the season πŸ™ on 08:32 - May 9 with 700 viewsjackrmee

Thanks to everyone who makes Swansea Independent and this forum possible.
I am unable to travel to many live games at home these days, so I’ve found this site and forum, WAY WAY ahead of any other, when it comes to news and info.

Even though I don’t agree with everything all the time, SI and the posters here are obviously seeing and knowing way more stuff than I can, so I’m grateful to Keith and the other writers and the fellows on this forum for keeping me up to date with (almost) all I need to know, before I hear/read it elsewhere.
SI articles are easily the best available for SCFC fans and are always factual, fair and honest, which I love.

Thank you all πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

πŸ”΄ At the end of the day & the season πŸ™ on 08:42 - May 9 with 680 viewsonehunglow

πŸ”΄ At the end of the day & the season πŸ™ on 08:32 - May 9 by jackrmee

Thanks to everyone who makes Swansea Independent and this forum possible.
I am unable to travel to many live games at home these days, so I’ve found this site and forum, WAY WAY ahead of any other, when it comes to news and info.

Even though I don’t agree with everything all the time, SI and the posters here are obviously seeing and knowing way more stuff than I can, so I’m grateful to Keith and the other writers and the fellows on this forum for keeping me up to date with (almost) all I need to know, before I hear/read it elsewhere.
SI articles are easily the best available for SCFC fans and are always factual, fair and honest, which I love.

Thank you all πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Good man

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

πŸ”΄ At the end of the day & the season πŸ™ on 08:44 - May 9 with 679 viewsonehunglow

πŸ”΄ At the end of the day & the season πŸ™ on 19:23 - May 8 by Witneyjack

Thanks Keith, but I wouldn't call myself a photographer!

Have you been circulating my undraped snaps?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

πŸ”΄ At the end of the day & the season πŸ™ on 16:10 - May 10 with 480 viewsmax936

Been brilliant this season the Forum is growing well with more and more input from all, the Mods have been great although I differ from some of their opinions and decisions.

Keith as done fantastically well in his support of the Brain Tumour Charity and I hope it continues to grow and grow.

Well done to Liam, his coverage and reporting has been outstanding, you got a great career ahead of you, Great stuff.

Overall its a 9.5 from me

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

πŸ”΄ At the end of the day & the season πŸ™ on 14:57 - May 14 with 360 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The quality of the football input has improved over recent months, always a difficult balance between being informative and thought provoking with a decent balance struck and some good analysis throw in.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

πŸ”΄ At the end of the day & the season πŸ™ on 16:13 - May 14 with 346 viewsKeithHaynes

πŸ”΄ At the end of the day & the season πŸ™ on 14:57 - May 14 by JACKMANANDBOY

The quality of the football input has improved over recent months, always a difficult balance between being informative and thought provoking with a decent balance struck and some good analysis throw in.

Thanks for recognising that, we are loath to circulate stories that offer little value to the site and for the our visitors every day. In the close season it’s just wait and see until the window opens.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

At the end of the day & the season πŸ™ on 19:41 - May 14 with 278 viewsBoundy

After reading everyone else's comments I really have little to add other than thanks to everyone that's involved in making this the No1 site for all things Swans related and beyond.
I've always found this informative , funny , objectionable but always my first & last port of call during my day in front of the lap top.
Keep up the good & hard work because it is appreciated and thanks.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the peopleβ€”not the master."

πŸ”΄ At the end of the day & the season πŸ™ on 22:03 - May 14 with 245 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

πŸ”΄ At the end of the day & the season πŸ™ on 16:13 - May 14 by KeithHaynes

Thanks for recognising that, we are loath to circulate stories that offer little value to the site and for the our visitors every day. In the close season it’s just wait and see until the window opens.

Probably worth having the unbelievable truth of the close season section? for all the nonsense.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Login to get fewer ads

At the end of the day & the season πŸ™ on 22:24 - May 16 with 137 viewsscruffyjack

Great effort by all involved in making this site what it is πŸ‘
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024