Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. 19:11 - May 10 with 1859 viewsReslovenSwan1

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/tennis/article-13395835/Kevin-Pietersen-demand

Kevin Petersen is an expert on striking a bouncing ball. He is not an expert on biology or the responsibilities of government public health.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Wise sage since Toshack era

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 19:56 - May 10 with 1383 viewsWhiterockin

Leave out the celebrity and the title is apt.
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 20:33 - May 10 with 1349 viewsReslovenSwan1

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 19:56 - May 10 by Whiterockin

Leave out the celebrity and the title is apt.

Celebrities a by their nature of being famous earn the trust of the people. They are seen as people to follow and role models on the basis of their fame.

The general public do not understand that their favorite celebrity does not understand science. They have a excessive access to the " public ear". We now live in a world of social media and it is a dumbing down process.

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 21:03 - May 10 with 1322 viewsScotia

These morons have got deaths on their hands. Shouldn't be given the time of day.
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 21:29 - May 10 with 1312 viewsSullutaCreturned

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 20:33 - May 10 by ReslovenSwan1

Celebrities a by their nature of being famous earn the trust of the people. They are seen as people to follow and role models on the basis of their fame.

The general public do not understand that their favorite celebrity does not understand science. They have a excessive access to the " public ear". We now live in a world of social media and it is a dumbing down process.

Well yes, you have a point. Not all of us follow celebs and hang on their every opinion though.

What I understand is that very few of us are as clever as we think we are and the really clever people know that they know feck all.

“Superficial knowledge is potentially more dangerous than ignorance. It gives a false sense of security encouraging an ignorant man to persevere in his efforts that can result in huge damage.”
― Eraldo Banovac
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 01:38 - May 11 with 1223 viewsRobbie

Few Years ago when TATA Steel was on its backside , alas still is even now .

Jeremy Corbyn , then Labour leader , waved the flag and another PR chance visited my work station , walked straight past me without a nod or acknowledgement , say hello mush .

TV Welsh News later then broadcast his concern for Welsh Steelmaking and survival .

Hoping to see my meet and greet scene with him on tele that night , but he blanked me
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 09:48 - May 11 with 1155 viewsonehunglow

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 01:38 - May 11 by Robbie

Few Years ago when TATA Steel was on its backside , alas still is even now .

Jeremy Corbyn , then Labour leader , waved the flag and another PR chance visited my work station , walked straight past me without a nod or acknowledgement , say hello mush .

TV Welsh News later then broadcast his concern for Welsh Steelmaking and survival .

Hoping to see my meet and greet scene with him on tele that night , but he blanked me

lol.
I d have taken the chance to knock him out
I hate “ middle class” patronising ,saviours of the poor.Like him.
He killed Labour stone dead and led to this die fark govern

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 11:50 - May 11 with 1137 viewsSullutaCreturned

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 09:48 - May 11 by onehunglow

lol.

Some people still think Corbyn was the answer. if that's true I really don't know what the question was.

I got fed up of saying this back then but if Bojo was the better choice then we were truly fecked.
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 13:16 - May 12 with 1009 viewsReslovenSwan1

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 11:50 - May 11 by SullutaCreturned

Some people still think Corbyn was the answer. if that's true I really don't know what the question was.

I got fed up of saying this back then but if Bojo was the better choice then we were truly fecked.

He was asleep at the wheel for Brexit. He came to the party very late ensuring Labour voters followed the way of Boris. The hard left have never been keen on the EU. Like the young Kinnock. He did pretty well out of it in the end

Login to get fewer ads

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 13:24 - May 12 with 1009 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 13:16 - May 12 by ReslovenSwan1

He was asleep at the wheel for Brexit. He came to the party very late ensuring Labour voters followed the way of Boris. The hard left have never been keen on the EU. Like the young Kinnock. He did pretty well out of it in the end

He was in an impossible situation to be fair. If he’d gone full out for brexit he would have pissed off his party. If he had gone full out for remain he would have been going against the result of the referendum. Do you recall the Labour Party conference where the execs were locked in high level talks through the night to determine their brexit policy once and for all and when they emerged in the cold light of day after these intense talks their policy turned out to be “everything is on the table”?

Useless.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 13:43 - May 12 with 988 viewsReslovenSwan1

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 13:24 - May 12 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

He was in an impossible situation to be fair. If he’d gone full out for brexit he would have pissed off his party. If he had gone full out for remain he would have been going against the result of the referendum. Do you recall the Labour Party conference where the execs were locked in high level talks through the night to determine their brexit policy once and for all and when they emerged in the cold light of day after these intense talks their policy turned out to be “everything is on the table”?

Useless.

I was referring to the run up to the Brexit vote. He was AWOL. The Labour party did not send a strong recommendation to its voters to remain. It has cost a lot of jobs in Wales in my opinion

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 14:43 - May 12 with 951 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 13:43 - May 12 by ReslovenSwan1

I was referring to the run up to the Brexit vote. He was AWOL. The Labour party did not send a strong recommendation to its voters to remain. It has cost a lot of jobs in Wales in my opinion

It wasnt a party issue though. There was no whip. Labour members were free to join whichever campaign they wished or neither.

Also Corbyn was elected as leader following the 2015 general election with a forty year record of railing against anything and everything to do with the European project. In said 2015 general election the Tories had pledged an in out eu referendum, for the members to elect such an arch Eurosceptic when they knew a referendum was inevitable was utter madness. They have to own their mistakes.

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 14:47 - May 12 with 951 viewsSullutaCreturned

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 13:24 - May 12 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Useless.

The policy should have been to make their argument for what they thought was best but to promise to abide by the result and do their very best with it, whatever it was.

They were too busy getting splinters.

Mind, a thread about thicko's that ends up on politics, how apt.
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 17:20 - May 12 with 907 viewsReslovenSwan1

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 14:47 - May 12 by SullutaCreturned

The policy should have been to make their argument for what they thought was best but to promise to abide by the result and do their very best with it, whatever it was.

Brexit runs into the new modern phenomena of non experts getting into politics like Trump Farage and Boris.

The courted popularity due to the personalities but were lacking in policies. People trusted non experts and distrusted those with qualifications. This was partly justified in Covid 19 where clearly the Chinese Government are to blame and should be paying part 'goodwill'
reparations.

The lies over Iraq have been disastrous. In this non trusting environment conspiracy theories prevail and dim sportsmen can try to determine government policy.

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 19:16 - May 12 with 878 viewsSullutaCreturned

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 17:20 - May 12 by ReslovenSwan1

Brexit runs into the new modern phenomena of non experts getting into politics like Trump Farage and Boris.

The courted popularity due to the personalities but were lacking in policies. People trusted non experts and distrusted those with qualifications. This was partly justified in Covid 19 where clearly the Chinese Government are to blame and should be paying part 'goodwill'
reparations.

The lies over Iraq have been disastrous. In this non trusting environment conspiracy theories prevail and dim sportsmen can try to determine government policy.

The thing about democracy is, the people get to decide. It doesn't matter how it turns out, we have to live with the decision of the majority. it's not perfect but better than other options, unless you'd prefer to be ruled by Kom Jong-il
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 22:15 - May 13 with 731 viewsKeithHaynes

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 09:48 - May 11 by onehunglow

lol.

Labour for years have been excellent at protesting, which is why if they don’t take this years chance to change sides in the house they never will.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 22:24 - May 13 with 718 viewsonehunglow

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 22:15 - May 13 by KeithHaynes

Labour for years have been excellent at protesting, which is why if they don’t take this years chance to change sides in the house they never will.

100% agreed

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 00:43 - May 14 with 693 viewsRobbie

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 14:47 - May 12 by SullutaCreturned

My fault , I brought Corbyns name into the debate , politicians are our very well paid voice in Westminster , Cardiff Bay , voted in on honesty and promises to do good , of course you do .

Z list celebs from Love Island , Big Brother and the rest of these awful TV shows , so many viewers cling to their every word and comments , social media thrives on nonsense .

I just tolerate stuff on line , have a giggle at some comments , it is the tinternet mun .

Sadly so many wanabee stars depend on likes and ticks from followers the ego trip many wanabee stars crave , they do not get , so then resort to topical issues , let it go .

How many of our younger generation are dependent on reactions and I want to be liked .

Sound role models I remember growing up with are sadly passed on , parents , etc .
Unfortunately children today take comfort from their phones instead , so sad to see .
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 17:25 - May 16 with 525 viewshowenjack

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 21:03 - May 10 by Scotia

These morons have got deaths on their hands. Shouldn't be given the time of day.

Terrible isn't it ? Look at the suffering they have caused . I am glad I never had the jab.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13399741/Astrazeneca-Covid-vaccine-vi
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 17:35 - May 16 with 522 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 17:25 - May 16 by howenjack

Terrible isn't it ? Look at the suffering they have caused . I am glad I never had the jab.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13399741/Astrazeneca-Covid-vaccine-vi

“Ultra rare complication”

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 18:12 - May 16 with 487 viewsScotia

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 17:25 - May 16 by howenjack

I bet the parents of these children had listened to their Dr/midwife rather than Russell Brand and his crew.

https://theconversation.com/why-is-whooping-cough-surging-in-the-uk-falling-vacc
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand. on 19:05 - May 16 with 453 viewsonehunglow

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 18:12 - May 16 by Scotia

I bet the parents of these children had listened to their Dr/midwife rather than Russell Brand and his crew.

https://theconversation.com/why-is-whooping-cough-surging-in-the-uk-falling-vacc

I’ve viewed anti vaxers in a very sinister light
Vaccines save lives ,billions of them
Is paracetamol safe
Is morphine safe?

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 21:18 - May 16 with 420 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Meanwhile in the real world the true horror and evil of big pharma vaccines is revealed

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cv2x2en4lpro

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 13:51 - May 19 with 300 viewshowenjack

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 17:35 - May 16 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

“Ultra rare complication”

Hers' another "ultra rare " complication . I think they are more common than you think.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13399063/Paralysed-jab-payout-cover-c
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 19:55 - May 19 with 266 viewsScotia

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 13:51 - May 19 by howenjack

Hers' another "ultra rare " complication . I think they are more common than you think.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13399063/Paralysed-jab-payout-cover-c

An ultra rare complication of any minor infection. From the article:-

"It can follow a minor infection and it is the result of the immune system going haywire"
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 13:48 - May 20 with 210 viewshowenjack

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 19:55 - May 19 by Scotia

An ultra rare complication of any minor infection. From the article:-

"It can follow a minor infection and it is the result of the immune system going haywire"

" Medics never had any doubts that her paralysis was caused by the vaccine. "

Mrs Bowie, mother to Nathan 22, Cecilia 21 and Michael 19, recalls the consultant introducing himself and told her straight away: 'I think it is Guillian-Barre syndrome and it's because you took the vaccine.'

'I actually argued with him,' Mrs Bowie said. 'I couldn't really believe it could be the vaccine.

'He said it is 100 per cent the vaccine. He was absolutely definite on it and I am very grateful for that because I am assuming that's why I got the vaccine damage payment.'

Never in doubt.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024