Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spurs dilemma 09:45 - May 14 with 1856 viewsdna

Lose to Man C and miss out on Champions League or win and gift Arsenal the title

What would you want if it was us and Cardiff?
[Post edited 14 May 9:46]
Spurs dilemma on 21:43 - May 15 with 493 viewsmax936

Spurs dilemma on 21:01 - May 15 by pencoedjack

When you have Levy at the helm every top manager will get frustrated.

He's not a happy Aussie full stop, had a pop at the fans as well, he's doesn't realise or accept the hatred Spurs and Arse fans have for each other.

He's had an eye opener this season, lost his beans a few times as well, got well annoyed when he was questioned about his set piece opinion.

Different kettle of fish down in the Prem compared to the Scottish Prem where its just a two horse race and he was managing the best of the two.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall in his meeting with Levy, I can see a parting of the ways myself.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Spurs dilemma on 23:01 - May 15 with 430 viewsReslovenSwan1

Spurs dilemma on 21:01 - May 15 by pencoedjack

When you have Levy at the helm every top manager will get frustrated.

Here is the post match. Something in the last 48 hours has bothered him. Nothing to do with Summer plans which would be first suspect.

Perhaps the weak willed fans perhaps?
[Post edited 15 May 23:01]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Spurs dilemma on 21:00 - May 16 with 351 viewsmax936

Spurs dilemma on 23:01 - May 15 by ReslovenSwan1

Here is the post match. Something in the last 48 hours has bothered him. Nothing to do with Summer plans which would be first suspect.

Perhaps the weak willed fans perhaps?
[Post edited 15 May 23:01]

Yet another jib at fans, this time its Spurs fans makes a change from reading your vitriol against us Swans fans.

Fans are the LIFEBLOOD of any Football club, no one else, Managers, Coaches and especially owners just pass through, have a think about that one, before criticizing any football fan or fans.

Spurs dilemma on 21:08 - May 16 with 342 viewsWhiterockin

Spurs dilemma on 21:00 - May 16 by max936

Yet another jib at fans, this time its Spurs fans makes a change from reading your vitriol against us Swans fans.

Fans are the LIFEBLOOD of any Football club, no one else, Managers, Coaches and especially owners just pass through, have a think about that one, before criticizing any football fan or fans.

Exactly managers, coaches, players, owners just shut the door on the way out, in the majority they are just passing through. It's the fans that are here for life, even though some only moan.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Spurs dilemma on 22:00 - May 16 with 315 viewsmax936

Spurs dilemma on 21:08 - May 16 by Whiterockin

Exactly managers, coaches, players, owners just shut the door on the way out, in the majority they are just passing through. It's the fans that are here for life, even though some only moan.

We can all moan Whitey, I can moan with the best of them about anything and everything I don't see an issue with it, harping on moan about the same old story multiple times is different though,

Spurs dilemma on 15:41 - May 17 with 251 viewsReslovenSwan1

Spurs dilemma on 22:00 - May 16 by max936

We can all moan Whitey, I can moan with the best of them about anything and everything I don't see an issue with it, harping on moan about the same old story multiple times is different though,

When fans want Swansea to lose to Portsmouth to stop Cardiff winning promotion I will call them out as weak and pathetic. Teams regularly call out the fans as being the " difference" so they cannot argue what the fans want is not a factor.

No stritch ups on my watch. If Swansea city ever in involved in. stitch ups I will be finished with them. Swansea fans. have very questionable values in my view. You only have to listen to their chanting.

Spurs dilemma on 15:50 - May 17 with 246 viewsunion_jack

Spurs dilemma on 15:41 - May 17 by ReslovenSwan1

When fans want Swansea to lose to Portsmouth to stop Cardiff winning promotion I will call them out as weak and pathetic. Teams regularly call out the fans as being the " difference" so they cannot argue what the fans want is not a factor.

No stritch ups on my watch. If Swansea city ever in involved in. stitch ups I will be finished with them. Swansea fans. have very questionable values in my view. You only have to listen to their chanting.

Do you have many friends or get out often Res?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Spurs dilemma on 16:52 - May 17 with 227 viewsmax936

Spurs dilemma on 15:41 - May 17 by ReslovenSwan1

No Stitch up on your watch, what you going to do about it then, giving it the big one here doesn't count.

You don't like they chanting, but again you've not attempted to do anything about it, have you spoke to you butties at the Liberty. Emailed Mr Coleman or Mr Gude even ???

Swansea Fans have very questionable values, dear god, just who do you think you are?
as for questionable values take a look at your own ie: look back at some of your posts!

You are not a Swansea Fan then obviously, or are you above them all in your deluded mind.

Login to get fewer ads

Spurs dilemma on 17:21 - May 17 with 221 viewsReslovenSwan1

Spurs dilemma on 16:52 - May 17 by max936

No Stitch up on your watch, what you going to do about it then, giving it the big one here doesn't count.

You don't like they chanting, but again you've not attempted to do anything about it, have you spoke to you butties at the Liberty. Emailed Mr Coleman or Mr Gude even ???

Swansea Fans have very questionable values, dear god, just who do you think you are?
as for questionable values take a look at your own ie: look back at some of your posts!

You are not a Swansea Fan then obviously, or are you above them all in your deluded mind.

There is nothing so precious as an entitled football fan. What i do about the things I dislike is my business not yours,

Be clear if Silverstein Levein Kaplan and Morris walk away the fans holding to buy the club out of administration is a paltry £1m in the SCST account. After 23 years that is truly pathetic. £3000 taken is membership fees last year.

Postecoglu is like me saddened by the attitude of some of the weak willed fans I suggest. "Dilemma my jacksee".
[Post edited 17 May 17:23]

Spurs dilemma on 17:31 - May 17 with 211 viewsWhiterockin

Spurs dilemma on 17:21 - May 17 by ReslovenSwan1

There is nothing so precious as an entitled football fan. What i do about the things I dislike is my business not yours,

Be clear if Silverstein Levein Kaplan and Morris walk away the fans holding to buy the club out of administration is a paltry £1m in the SCST account. After 23 years that is truly pathetic. £3000 taken is membership fees last year.

Postecoglu is like me saddened by the attitude of some of the weak willed fans I suggest. "Dilemma my jacksee".

I would say the first sentence sums you up mate.

Spurs dilemma on 17:41 - May 17 with 184 viewsmax936

Spurs dilemma on 17:21 - May 17 by ReslovenSwan1

So you've no answer then, just more accusations towards football fans like myself, who are you to judge you don't know me or them, you just come on here spouting your dislike for us fans.

So yes it is my business when you spout the attitude and bile you do.

"Be clear if Silverstein Levein Kaplan and Morris walk away the fans holding to buy the club out of administration is a paltry £1m in the SCST account. After 23 years that is truly pathetic. £3000 taken is membership fees last year"

Just more of your usual pathetic whataboutery, I don't need to be clear on anything especially when it comes from someone as adverse as you. BE CLEAR! SCFC will survive, no matter what your mates do, 100% they'll be the looser's.

I won't be providing you with anymore opportunity to attention seek!

Spurs dilemma on 17:47 - May 17 with 170 viewsmax936

Spurs dilemma on 17:31 - May 17 by Whiterockin

Just an attention seeker Whitey constantly trying to get a rise out of posters, best avoided!

Full Stop...

Spurs dilemma on 17:57 - May 17 with 158 viewsWhiterockin

Spurs dilemma on 17:47 - May 17 by max936

Just an attention seeker Whitey constantly trying to get a rise out of posters, best avoided!

Full Stop...

If someone had friends there would be a word in one's ear to behave, you can only draw your own conclusions.

Spurs dilemma on 18:35 - May 17 with 151 viewspencoedjack

Spurs dilemma on 17:31 - May 17 by Whiterockin

I concur
Spurs dilemma on 18:53 - May 17 with 132 viewsReslovenSwan1

Spurs dilemma on 17:41 - May 17 by max936

So you've no answer then, just more accusations towards football fans like myself, who are you to judge you don't know me or them, you just come on here spouting your dislike for us fans.

So yes it is my business when you spout the attitude and bile you do.

"Be clear if Silverstein Levein Kaplan and Morris walk away the fans holding to buy the club out of administration is a paltry £1m in the SCST account. After 23 years that is truly pathetic. £3000 taken is membership fees last year"

Just more of your usual pathetic whataboutery, I don't need to be clear on anything especially when it comes from someone as adverse as you. BE CLEAR! SCFC will survive, no matter what your mates do, 100% they'll be the looser's.

I won't be providing you with anymore opportunity to attention seek!

It will survive by the efforts of Swansea business people just like last time. The people the "fans" like to call "sellouts" . Their own ownership tried to ruin them after they sold their share remember?

The Trust after 23 years and the greatest 10 years in the club s history only has £1m devaluing by the day and maybe will be able to buyout the Women's team of of administration.

'Loosers' is not word actually. Unless is is a new modern style of 'loose' fitting shirts.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024