Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fury v Usyk 20:03 - May 14 with 3031 viewsmax936

Anyone partaking in buying the fight on Pay per View?

I'm thinking of doing so on my Now Tv app.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Fury v Usyk on 11:08 - May 18 with 945 viewsmax936

Fury v Usyk on 09:57 - May 18 by DaPs166

If that happens then it’s proof that boxing is 100% fixed

I don't think any further proof is needed to be honest its always has been corrupt the higher you go up the boxing ladder, its money in it and more and more money, it makes business sense for it to be so.

It happens at Amateur level as well, home town decision's are well known and where the isn't any money involved.

Fury v Usyk on 11:13 - May 18 with 938 viewsmax936

Mrs saw the Weigh-in for tonight's Fury Usyk fight earlier and she hope Usyk knock's fury's head off she can't stand him, she was and still is seething over Fury's antic's.

I wondered as to why she snapped at me when I asked her to put kettle on,

I did it myself, I'm not that brave to argue

Fury v Usyk on 13:33 - May 18 with 909 viewsonehunglow

Fury v Usyk on 11:13 - May 18 by max936

Mrs saw the Weigh-in for tonight's Fury Usyk fight earlier and she hope Usyk knock's fury's head off she can't stand him, she was and still is seething over Fury's antic's.

I wondered as to why she snapped at me when I asked her to put kettle on,

I did it myself, I'm not that brave to argue

I like your wife
Fury family are disgustingly

Usyk has the world backing him

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Fury v Usyk on 15:41 - May 18 with 855 viewsWhiterockin

The full running order for Ring Of Fire with approx timings 📋

🥊 Isaac Lowe 🆚 Hasib Ahmadi
⏰ 17:05 KSA/15:05 UK

🥊 Daniel Lapin 🆚 Octavio Pudivitr
⏰ 18:00 KSA/16:00 UK

🥊 David Nyika 🆚 Michael Seitz
⏰ 19:10 KSA/17:10 UK

🥊 Sergey Kovalev 🆚 Robin Safar
⏰ 19:45 KSA/17:45 UK

🥊 Mark Chamberlain 🆚 Joshua Wahab
⏰ 20:35 KSA/18:35 UK

🥊 Moses Itauma 🆚 Ilja Mezencev
⏰ 21:35 KSA/19:35 UK

🥊 Agit Kabayel 🆚 Frank Sanchez
⏰ 22:25 KSA/20:25 UK

🥊 Joe Cordina 🆚 Anthony Cacace
⏰ 23:25 KSA/21:25 UK

🥊 Jai Opetaia 🆚 Mairis Briedis
⏰ 00:25 KSA/22:25 UK

🥊 Tyson Fury 🆚 Oleksandr Usyk
⏰ 01:45 KSA/23:40 UK

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Fury v Usyk on 19:16 - May 18 with 787 viewsdeanscfc

Anyone know of places showing it?
Fury v Usyk on 20:06 - May 18 with 759 viewstheloneranger

Fury v Usyk on 19:16 - May 18 by deanscfc

Anyone know of places showing it?

http://www.fawanews.com/Boxing_Fury_vs_Usyk_1.html

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Fury v Usyk on 21:12 - May 18 with 715 viewsReslovenSwan1

Boxing is better when is is full of uncertainty.Promoters make it repetitive by too many rematches when there are plenty of other fights available. I think Usyk wins on points
Joshua could not cause him trouble and punches real hard. Fury could work on his body though like Dubious did.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Fury v Usyk on 21:13 - May 18 with 710 viewsWhiterockin

Cordina fighting at the moment.

Login to get fewer ads

Fury v Usyk on 22:00 - May 18 with 678 viewsAnotherJohn

Fury v Usyk on 21:13 - May 18 by Whiterockin

Cordina fighting at the moment.

Surprisingly Cordina was well beaten. The turning point appeared to be a shot in Round 3 after the referee had called stop boxing. It seemed to me that Cordina got lured into a close-quarters scrap rather than boxing to his strengths at a distance and paid the penalty. TKO in Round 8.
[Post edited 18 May 22:01]
Fury v Usyk on 22:08 - May 18 with 665 viewsAnotherJohn

Penultimate cruiserweight fight now underway. It looks like the Fury ring walk could be earlier than expected.
Fury v Usyk on 23:35 - May 18 with 626 viewsmax936

Fury v Usyk on 22:08 - May 18 by AnotherJohn

Penultimate cruiserweight fight now underway. It looks like the Fury ring walk could be earlier than expected.

Not sure Opetaia won that fight against Briedis, Briedis deserved a draw at least.

Cordinia was caught illegally and never recovered, Ref was a joke.

Fury v Usyk on 00:46 - May 19 with 566 viewsonehunglow

Thank God
Bravo Usyk
I see Fury losing as all shysters lose,without class
A turd we need to see the back of now
Rematch?
That would see Usyk finish the job
Goat …Fury .just as ludicrous as it looks

Fury v Usyk on 00:47 - May 19 with 566 viewstheloneranger

The Fury Circus - Off They Must Fvck.
🇺🇦

Fury v Usyk on 00:50 - May 19 with 562 viewsbuilthjack

Fury got hammered, then at the end said that Ukraine are at war so the judges basically gave it to Usyk. What a knob. One judge, obviously bent, gave the fight to Tyson.
Tyson won 3 rounds, lost 7 rounds, and 2 rounds were even. Not even close.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Fury v Usyk on 00:54 - May 19 with 557 viewsonehunglow

Fury v Usyk on 00:50 - May 19 by builthjack

Fury got hammered, then at the end said that Ukraine are at war so the judges basically gave it to Usyk. What a knob. One judge, obviously bent, gave the fight to Tyson.
Tyson won 3 rounds, lost 7 rounds, and 2 rounds were even. Not even close.

Ken
Usyk is what boxing needed
The Fury’s are very lucky in not meeting anyone with real class
Usyk is just thsHis behaviour in the ring was dispicable
He was lucky to avoid getting kod.
That would have been lovely
Never known so many British detesting such a British sportsman. But there again,Fury is not one

Fury v Usyk on 00:59 - May 19 with 555 viewsReslovenSwan1

Fury v Usyk on 00:54 - May 19 by onehunglow

Ken
Usyk is what boxing needed
The Fury’s are very lucky in not meeting anyone with real class
Usyk is just thsHis behaviour in the ring was dispicable
He was lucky to avoid getting kod.
That would have been lovely
Never known so many British detesting such a British sportsman. But there again,Fury is not one

Last week UK was represented by a bloke with four topless blokes in red leathers short gyrating behind him. This week has to be better.

Fury has to be respected. He had his nose bust in round 9 or 10. He is boorish of course but it is boxing not badmington. Both should retire after the rematch.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Fury v Usyk on 09:04 - May 19 with 442 viewsonehunglow

Fury v Usyk on 00:59 - May 19 by ReslovenSwan1

Last week UK was represented by a bloke with four topless blokes in red leathers short gyrating behind him. This week has to be better.

Fury has to be respected. He had his nose bust in round 9 or 10. He is boorish of course but it is boxing not badmington. Both should retire after the rematch.

I won’t respect ever a braggart with not the class to respect opponent in the ring
Fury tried it and was smashed and looked a clown,which he is.
He has dragged Britain into a cesspit where people actually want to see win an overblown,overrated circus act .
He said he would be goat ,last night a “ little sausage” smashed him up.

I can hear the ghosts of the real GOATS of all time,Ali,Louis,Marciano chortling inthe stratosphere

Fury v Usyk on 09:10 - May 19 with 430 viewsWhiterockin

Fury v Usyk on 00:59 - May 19 by ReslovenSwan1

Both were just circus acts and should be treated as such.

Fury v Usyk on 09:39 - May 19 with 384 viewsonehunglow

Fury v Usyk on 09:10 - May 19 by Whiterockin

Both were just circus acts and should be treated as such.

I thought the ref grabbing Usks hand as he had Fury helpless stopped a knockout.what a joy that would have been.
As aside issue,and talking about classless jerks,Ronaldo arriving in a Gucci outfit,in a 400k Ferrari and a million pound watch ,didn’t do anything but heap contempt on people ,not too far away,without even running water .
Grotesque

Fury v Usyk on 09:54 - May 19 with 370 viewsWingstandwood

Fury v Usyk on 09:39 - May 19 by onehunglow

I thought the ref grabbing Usks hand as he had Fury helpless stopped a knockout.what a joy that would have been.
As aside issue,and talking about classless jerks,Ronaldo arriving in a Gucci outfit,in a 400k Ferrari and a million pound watch ,didn’t do anything but heap contempt on people ,not too far away,without even running water .
Grotesque

Ahh that's "conspicuous consumption" for ya!

Ditto the Beckhams! Special shout out to Victora Beckham with her £130,000 handbag and £16 million pound yaught and her absolute cheek of exploiting impoverished cajun kids in America for self publicity and finacial gain.

That 'charity' mission that ended up as (*cough, cough, cough*) a Hello Magazine exclsive and product-placement exercise where she (*cough,'product placement' cough*) gifted kids with her husbands main sponsors i.e. ADIDAS merchandise.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1227770/Victoria-Beckham-takes-son

Argus!

Fury v Usyk on 10:03 - May 19 with 353 viewsonehunglow

Fury v Usyk on 09:54 - May 19 by Wingstandwood

Ahh that's "conspicuous consumption" for ya!

Ditto the Beckhams! Special shout out to Victora Beckham with her £130,000 handbag and £16 million pound yaught and her absolute cheek of exploiting impoverished cajun kids in America for self publicity and finacial gain.

That 'charity' mission that ended up as (*cough, cough, cough*) a Hello Magazine exclsive and product-placement exercise where she (*cough,'product placement' cough*) gifted kids with her husbands main sponsors i.e. ADIDAS merchandise.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1227770/Victoria-Beckham-takes-son

Ah come on,David is always there for a good ( publicised) charity
I got a great stream for that fight.
Still buzzing
I detest Fury

He was not a great fighter and only the lack of classy opponents and luck has given him grotesque wealth.
A homophobic,anti abortion,drug cheat with an entourage to cringe

I’ve mentioned,the 9 th round wasn’t unlike Dempsey chopping down Willard only ,had Dempsey been fighting him under the rules of that time,and outdoors too,he might have actually killed Fury who is simply overblown . You can’t pump up fat by stones then lose it and expect to win.
Ask Ricky Hatton, another Manc .

Fury v Usyk on 10:06 - May 19 with 349 viewstheloneranger

Usyk went to hospital after the fight with a suspected broken jaw.

Shades of Ali v Frazier 1.

Fury v Usyk on 10:16 - May 19 with 338 viewsWingstandwood

Fury v Usyk on 10:03 - May 19 by onehunglow

Ah come on,David is always there for a good ( publicised) charity
I got a great stream for that fight.
Still buzzing
I detest Fury

He was not a great fighter and only the lack of classy opponents and luck has given him grotesque wealth.
A homophobic,anti abortion,drug cheat with an entourage to cringe

I’ve mentioned,the 9 th round wasn’t unlike Dempsey chopping down Willard only ,had Dempsey been fighting him under the rules of that time,and outdoors too,he might have actually killed Fury who is simply overblown . You can’t pump up fat by stones then lose it and expect to win.
Ask Ricky Hatton, another Manc .

Yep! Beckham showing up in Africa wearing ADIDAS sponsors attire, to do a few football keep-me-up's in front af an assembled crew of camera's for a bit of 'hit and run' flash photography. Here today and gone tomorrow.

And to then completely forget about impoverished Africa untill? ADIDAS had their next product/merchadise line out. Product (*cough, cough, cough*) placement hey!

And I'm glad that Fury lost, the sheer lack of dignity of it all.

Argus!

Fury v Usyk on 10:18 - May 19 with 333 viewstheloneranger

Fury v Usyk on 10:27 - May 19 with 314 viewsWingstandwood

Fury v Usyk on 10:18 - May 19 by theloneranger

Boxing journalist Colinn Hart warned about a Usyk victory despite the obvious reach, height and weight advantage of Fury. He seems to disreguard Fury completely i.e. when asked who had been the best heavyweight over recent years he said "Usyk".

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024